Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 09:58 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times

Advertisements

Someone needs to ask the idiot what he has done better then Bush.

We all know the answer would be nothing of course. But someone needs to nail his skinny little butt to the wall and ask him directly.

What have you done for the average American Dumbo?

You cannot answer that question because he has done nothing but make things worse.

Of course he has to go back to blaming Bush, it has NOTHING else to answer.

If he did, wouldn't he be bragging about it?

No big deal, he is a lame duck quacking his way out of our WH so we can get some drapery in the WH that does not look like something that would be in a home in the middle east and not in America.

The gift of Obama, the best thing to happen to America in a long time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2010, 10:06 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,843,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
What's new? Hope and change didn't work so let's blame Bush again, and again and again...

Does Obama really think the American's want to hear this....

I never wish time would go fast, but now I can't wait until November and 2012!
He always sounds so childish, it's embarrassing.

Listen at :34.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Obama On GOP: "They Talk About Me Like A Dog"

Old 09-06-2010, 10:06 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Why wait till 2012?
Why not start a petition to impeach him for gross incompetence, malfeasance, misuse of public funds (i.e., bribing his supporters), indebting the future generations, etc, etc.?
Hmmmm, might as well start the ball on impeaching Congress - - - they certainly are guilty of enacting legislation that they have not read. If that's not grounds to toss them into jail - it's enough to toss them out of office.
I hope you know that impeachment of Congressmen isn't provided for in the Constitution like for the President. Only THE PEOPLE can throw those congressmen out of office and they won't throw a lot of them out in November. They should but they won't. It is everybody else who has the bad Congresser, according to most of us. Sad but true.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
When Obama does a good job, he gets an A. When Obama does a bad job, Bush gets an F
Very well said and too truthful.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Why do you think he spends eo little time in the Oval Office? Bad things happen there. He's expected to do something, which he is not capable of doing.

The only reason that I see grounds for impeachment is for his inability to function as POTUS.

Is he doing anything that is required by a POTUS?
He is trying to campaign for Democrats without mentioning names since few, if any,of them want him around their campaigns.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
The fastest way to fundamentally change a nation is to destroy it from within by policy, wreck the economy completely, and monitize the debt so the currency is without value. Seems Obama's Change is right on schedule. He just hopes he has 2 more years to finish the destruction.
If you missed Beck today try to view it on the internet site that I am not allowed to talk about because it is spam when I say it. They took parts of his last year and tried to tell us why he has said so many things like you just said. Tomorrow will be the same. I guess he is on vacation with O'Reilly and both are showing bits and pieces in reruns. Beck's was so good today that any good Dem would be able to see what Obama has been doing and how he is about to accomplish what Cloward and Piven called for.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
He always sounds so childish, it's embarrassing.

Listen at :34.

RealClearPolitics - Video - Obama On GOP: "They Talk About Me Like A Dog"
Beck said just what that law really is and Obama is yipping like a dog about it.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:24 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,843,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Beck said just what that law really is and Obama is yipping like a dog about it.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:47 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,665,061 times
He's doing a good job, and his speech today was excellent. The old Obama is back.

I know most of the right-wingers here are foaming at the mouth 24 hours a day, so I expect to be attacked. Go ahead. Make my day.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:49 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,665,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC1 View Post
He was out talking like a Negro to the unions today. Doesn't that bother his sycophants when he puts on this dialect for his few remaining supporters?
Disturbing comment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies