Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2010, 07:44 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
FROM THE SIRAT RASUL ALLAH (THE LIFE OF THE PROPHET OF GOD), BY IBN ISHAQ (1), page 675:
Gah, I can't read all that. And why me? Give it to the person who needed a source for his/her claim.

It looks as if officially he was a Charlie Manson type, having others do his dirty work for him.

Maybe they were reluctant to describe instances in which Muhammad murdered anyone his own self... and in battle was a general, not killing anyone personally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2010, 07:45 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,632,195 times
Quote:
FROM THE SIRAT RASUL ALLAH (THE LIFE OF THE PROPHET OF GOD), BY IBN ISHAQ (1), page 675:

SALIM B. UMAYR'S EXPEDITION TO KILL ABU AFAK

Abu Afak was one of the B. Amr b. Auf of the B. Ubayda clan. He showed his disaffection ..................................."

yawn.
Malamute stated and I quote "Mohammed killed many people himself"

Who did Mohammed kill, personally?

Simple question.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:46 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,866,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Gah, I can't read all that. And why me? Give it to the person who needed a source for his/her claim.

It looks as if officially he was a Charlie Manson type, having others do his dirty work for him.

Maybe they don't want to cite instances in which Muhammad murdered anyone his own self... in battle was a general, not killing anyone personally.
Sorry...

And ordering someone else to kill is pretty much the same as doing it yourself isn't it?

Old 09-10-2010, 07:47 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
And as far as freedom of religion - notice NOT ONE PERSON is against Hindus, Buddhists or anything like that putting up some temple.

But we certain see what's taking place in Africa - it's wise to talk to Nigerians about what is taking place now in their country. Look at what happened to India because the peaceful Hindus allowed the Muslims to come in and take over a large portion of their country. We all know that Pakistan belonged to India in the past. And the beheadings in Indonesia as the people in that region are being forced into submission.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Sorry...

And ordering someone else to kill is pretty much the same as doing it yourself isn't it?
"Muhammad slaughtered people" is not the same as "Muhammad ordered his minions to slaughter people [or as your quote seems to indicate, kill specific people he was mad at]." People just need to back up their claims, is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Here is another source -

Untitled Document

The Koran is not a history book. However - there is much violence promoted in the Koran.

Yawn.
I asked you a simple question.

I didn't ask you if the Qu'ran was a history book - nor am I interested in reading tracts of narrative about someone other than Mohammed killing someone.

You stated and I quote "Mohammed killed many people himself"
You made a statement of fact.
I would like you to backup that fact, please.

And can you show me an authorative reference where Mohammed killed someone, personally?

If you can show me that, then we can move this discussion along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indurain View Post
Malamute stated and I quote "Mohammed killed many people himself"

Simple question.
And answered.

If you have proof Mohammed did not kill people please post it.

But NOT from the Koran.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
And as far as freedom of religion - notice NOT ONE PERSON is against Hindus, Buddhists or anything like that putting up some temple.

But we certain see what's taking place in Africa - it's wise to talk to Nigerians about what is taking place now in their country. Look at what happened to India because the peaceful Hindus allowed the Muslims to come in and take over a large portion of their country. We all know that Pakistan belonged to India in the past. And the beheadings in Indonesia as the people in that region are being forced into submission.
It really is scary. But aggravating it on this "pastor"'s primitive level isn't exactly the way to stop it.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Sorry...

Malamute said and I quote "Mohammed killed many people himself".

Old 09-10-2010, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
"Muhammad slaughtered people" is not the same as "Muhammad ordered his minions to slaughter people [or as your quote seems to indicate, kill specific people he was mad at]." People just need to back up their claims, is all.
Has been backed up.

Mohammed asked who will rid me of this man,the man in question(120 years old supposedly) was murdered...

Do you believe that Henry II was innocent in the murder of Thomas a Becket?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies