Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2010, 10:16 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,258,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Well the solution seems obvious,dont use their oil and they'll turn back into a silly Midde East desert cult.
You're confused. Buying the oil or not...nothing's changed. Still silly with a twist of murderous crazy!

Quote:
Oh yeah you need that Ford F350 to pull your camper,your boat, your atv or motorcycles,or take all the stuff up to the cottage and even if you dont need the gas guzzling SUV for all that stuff then your manliness wont let you drive a small economy car that gets 40+mpg
Yeah, you need some hp to drag all that stuff around to get it to the place you could afford to buy to use it all at.

What are you having a hard time with? Not measuring up on the dipstick? Not everyone (and their manliness) is 5'10 and can fit in a Japanese made car.

Quote:
Seems to me Americans in general are the Authors of their own demise. Cant blame the Muslims for taking advantage of Americas addiction to a natural resource that occurs on their land,if situation was reversed you can bet the Americans would be in full exploitation mode.
So this explains 9/11? Can't blame the Muslims? Who do you blame? Christians are pure fodder and anti-Christianity types will go back to the middle ages to prove how evil Christianity supposedly still is in 2010, yet defend Islam at ever turn and twist and candy-coat 9/11/01.

What it is, is that 9 years later the stupid liberals are hugging Islam like 9/11 never happened. Sorry the cool kids and the jocks made your life miserable in high school, time to get over it.

Old 09-09-2010, 10:34 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Once again:

Not all Muslims are the same. Some Muslims are terrorists, but most are not. Therefore, it is inappropriate to seek harm and discrimination against every Muslim.

People in black shirts sometimes commit crimes; however, this does not mean that everyone in a black shirt should be treated as a criminal.

Do you get it? Didn't think so.

Why do so many people not possess the intellectual ability to understand this distinction? It would be laughable if it wasn't just so sad.

Last edited by CaseyB; 09-10-2010 at 05:14 AM.. Reason: rude

Old 09-10-2010, 12:33 AM

344 posts, read 199,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
You are very ignorant of Islam. You are seemingly unaware that there has been no consistent effort on the part of "peaceful Muslims" to denounce terrorism coming from their camps, and to do something about it. There was never any reason for Germans to hate Jews -- none whatsoever. There is every reason to hate Islam, to hate the evil perpetrated by followers of that ideology, and to feel anger that almost NO Muslims have come out forcefully against their own who do such violence. The majority of Muslims tacitly approve of the Islamofascists in their midst, and if they don't, then they certainly cannot blame us for thinking that they do.

My hatred is anything but blind. You, however, are championing something that is very evil and willing to give shelter to those who pretend to be benign. Open your eyes before it's too late.
Please provide proof that the majority of Muslims (About 750,000,001 people out of 1,530,000,000 people) approve Islamofacism. I guess fighting in the US armed forces isn't enough proof of the opposite. I guess campus protests isn't enough proof of the opposite. I guess websites easily accessible isn't proof of the opposite. I'm also going to guess that Muslims participating in interfaith councils aren't proof the opposite.

What about Muslims who marry outside their religion? Or female Muslims who are teachers or even politicians? What about Muslims that simply are proud to be American and live their life according to the laws of this nation?

You may be right. Not every moderate Muslim denounces terrorism on a daily basis. I mean they should wake up, open their doors, and then yell "I hate Islamofacism". They should do this every morning. This way you, and as well as the paranoid masses, will know with some level of certainty they are not terrorists. Living a life according to the laws of this nation isn't proof enough apparently.

Old 09-10-2010, 02:08 AM

344 posts, read 199,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasTraveler View Post
And the answer to you is---

Ah I representation of yourself. I get it. I mean people who post pictures to be clever and not have the faintest clue of the outside world exactly do have their heads up their butts. Good one. Because you know judging 1.5 billion people is extremely idiotic and requires you to really have your head up your butt. I see. Well I hope it doesn't stink.

Old 09-10-2010, 05:31 AM

59 posts, read 51,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
You are very ignorant of Islam. You are seemingly unaware that there has been no consistent effort on the part of "peaceful Muslims" to denounce terrorism coming from their camps, and to do something about it. There was never any reason for Germans to hate Jews -- none whatsoever. There is every reason to hate Islam, to hate the evil perpetrated by followers of that ideology, and to feel anger that almost NO Muslims have come out forcefully against their own who do such violence. The majority of Muslims tacitly approve of the Islamofascists in their midst, and if they don't, then they certainly cannot blame us for thinking that they do.

My hatred is anything but blind. You, however, are championing something that is very evil and willing to give shelter to those who pretend to be benign. Open your eyes before it's too late.
Great post and very accurate.

For some reason if you hate islam or muslims you're called an ignorant fool. I'm no fool or ignorant. I know exactly why I hate islam. Just because you don't feel the same way don't dismiss me as being stupid. That would be....just stupid.

Old 09-10-2010, 05:41 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
You mean Muslims don't have the same beliefs...who would have thunk it...
That's actually a well known fact. There are different versions of Muslim, just as there are different versions of Christian.

Old 09-10-2010, 05:50 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Once again:

Not all Muslims are the same. Some Muslims are terrorists, but most are not. Therefore, it is inappropriate to seek harm and discrimination against every Muslim.

People in black shirts sometimes commit crimes; however, this does not mean that everyone in a black shirt should be treated as a criminal.

Why do so many people not possess the intellectual ability to understand this distinction? It would be laughable if it wasn't just so sad.

Wow.

99.9% of all terrorist or terrorist attacks against Americans have been Muslims.

Guess we need to turn the other way from 99.9% of those who have done the KILLING.

All of us know they are not all bad people, but the 99.9% of them being American hating murderers you would think you see the point.

If 99.9 of all killers were black shirts would you not be looking at people with black shirts?

One good deed from them does not wipe out the 7000 Americans they have killed.

Old 09-10-2010, 05:55 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
More killing of Americans has been done by other Americans then by any other group. Maybe we should go to war against ourselves.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:46 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
More killing of Americans has been done by other Americans then by any other group. Maybe we should go to war against ourselves.

We are at war with ourselves. With this radical nut we have in the WH we have never been more divided as a country in our history. Its going as planned for him, divide us all and it makes us all weak so he can continue his drastic changing of America.

Can you deny the facts that 99.9% of all "terrorist" have been muslims?

Old 09-10-2010, 06:56 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,038,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Once again:

Do you think airlines should use racial profiling during the security process?
I do. Any middle eastern person, male or female, is going to get extra attention, as will their luggage.
I have absolutely no problem with this. If they have a problem with him, they can blame their muslim bretheran for causing the sterotype.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies