Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2010, 11:10 AM

2,735 posts, read 2,463,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guamanians View Post
I know plenty of muslims. To me they are just friends. I'm not anti-Muslim.
I don't like it when Muslim terrorists kill americans ( and other infidels) in the name of Allah. We can not deny this fact. Muslims can not deny this fact.
Can you deny that Americans have killed innocent muslims in Middle East?
Americans cannot deny this fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2010, 11:13 AM

3,709 posts, read 4,627,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
Yes, I can deny it. "There has never been a Middle Eastern Holocaust."

There, I said it. Can you prove some type of Holocaust over there, or what pale comparison can you draw to 9/11?

Go ahead and stretch the truth, it's your 1st Amendment license.

Old 09-11-2010, 11:17 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,105,281 times
Can we get rid of all Muslims in the United States?

We can deport any Muslim immigrants under the Alien Enemies Act of 1798 provided that the US is officially at war with their nation of birth. The children of the said immigrants who are native born Americans, and the Muslim converts unfortunately are here to stay unless we were to detain them as we did with the Japanese-Americans (which by the way was ruled legal by SCOTUS on several occasions).

Old 09-11-2010, 11:19 AM

3,378 posts, read 3,706,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
There are always casulaties of war. And, many of those "innocent" muslims that you speak of were either accomplices or they were used as shields, or otherwise exploited by the terrorists. yes, there were some innocent muslims accidentally killed by Americans. That is a lot different than intentionally flying a plane into the WTC or pentagon

Old 09-11-2010, 11:20 AM

3,709 posts, read 4,627,449 times
I think we should play loud honky-tonk music from the top of every spire and tall building 3 times a day. A call to Happy Hour??????

They should all pack up and promptly leave on their own...........along with quite a few of our elitists.

Old 09-11-2010, 11:32 AM

475 posts, read 571,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
I think we should play loud honky-tonk music from the top of every spire and tall building 3 times a day.
What did the rest of America do to deserve that ****?

Old 09-11-2010, 11:41 AM

1,335 posts, read 3,304,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aran View Post
What did the rest of America do to deserve that ****?
If you don't listen to honky tonk, drive in a red pickup truck, drink Budweiser, watch Nascar, pray to Jesus Christ, and beat the **** out of the next Muslim you see ... you aren't American.

EDIT: And even if you do that, you still aren't American enough cause someone more American than you did it first. Might as well go to France, commie.

Old 09-11-2010, 11:41 AM

6,993 posts, read 6,336,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
Do Muslim Americans understand that Pastor Jones has the right to burn the Koran?

It is understandably a very offensive act to Muslims but the US Constitution gives the right to do it. The Constitution is greater than the Koran, the Bible, the Torah or any other book.

If Muslims Americans don't understand this, then they will never belong in this country.
Seriously? Do Christian Americans understand that non-believers have the right to not see/hear/experience their Christian holidays in tax supported venues?

It is understandably irritating to Christians to have their religious holidays ignored, but the US Constitution gives non-believers the right to demand it. The Constitution is greater than the Bible, the Koran, the Torah or any other book.

If Christian Americans don't understand this, then they will never belong in this country.

Old 09-11-2010, 11:43 AM

475 posts, read 571,061 times
Just to reiterate, a photo I took a few years back...

http://www.songofthewinds.com/pictures/Bible.jpg (broken link)

(My photo, my hosting.)

Old 09-11-2010, 11:52 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,687,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aran View Post
Just to reiterate, a photo I took a few years back...

(My photo, my hosting.)
So? What does that prove? Is any soldier anywhere now in danger because you did that to a Bible? Are Christians going into some rampage over that? Anyone getting beheaded?

That's what you just proved. No big f-ing deal. And the same can be done to that hate-speech filled book called the Koran.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies