Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2010, 07:40 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
except when she makes up her own words.
Like?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2010, 07:45 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Like?
refudiate

Old 09-14-2010, 07:46 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,573,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
What a disgrace.

Sarah is not decent, but go ahead and continue to buy the lie. She relies on you buying into it. Oh and by the way, she would probably clobber you upside the head for your disgusting comments about vets.
I mean no disrespect to army vets or current people in service. [there you go again ]typical liberal trying to make conservetives look bad and mean,racist. stick to the issues Sarah is good and decent .millions millions millions!! of people agree with Sarah and she relies on that. we don't buy lies if we did we would be supporting obama. We are smart there for we agree with Sarah palin

Old 09-14-2010, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
I mean no disrespect to army vets or current people in service. [there you go again ]typical liberal trying to make conservetives look bad and mean,racist. stick to the issuses Sarah is good and decent .millions millions millions!! of people agree with Sarah and she relies on that. we dont buy lies if we did we would be soporting obama. We are smart and agree with Sarah palin
Don't twist my words, thanks.

It was YOU who referred to army vets as zombies. I personally see Palin followers as more zombie like, but that can just be our difference in opinion.

I find it REPULSIVE to even relate vets to Palin supporters, but hey, do what you gotta do to survive politically. Clearly, its nauseating.

I don't know what region you live in, but I am sure there are many regions where Palin is well celebrated and areas where she is not. I look forward to the breakdown on this.

The point is, not all vets have been brainwashed into thinking that Palin is on their side.

It's your choice.

Good luck.

Old 09-14-2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
refudiate
I'm sure you've never made a spelling or grammar error....

Old 09-14-2010, 08:03 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,626,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
I mean no disrespect to army vets or current people in service. [there you go again ]typical liberal trying to make conservetives look bad and mean,racist. stick to the issues Sarah is good and decent .millions millions millions!! of people agree with Sarah and she relies on that. we don't buy lies if we did we would be supporting obama.
Yes, if we were in the market for lies, we would definitely all be big Obama supporters!

Old 09-14-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
I've made a handful in my life. Not many.

And while I find it "funny" to use Bush's "strategerie" in my vocab now, I find it unnecessary and inhospitable to constant;y pander to redneck styles of un-parenting.

Be country!!!!!! That's awesome. But find a way to integrate your childs learning into that country living. We can do it!!!!

Old 09-14-2010, 08:19 PM

Quote:
I've made a handful in my life. Not many.

And while I find it "funny" to use Bush's "strategerie" in my vocab now, I find it unnecessary and inhospitable to constant;y pander to redneck styles of un-parenting.

Be country!!!!!! That's awesome. But find a way to integrate your childs learning into that country living. We can do it!!!!
Maybe you should rivist your way through just this thread alone...

Common Errors in English Usage

Not that I'm a grammar NAZI but if you're going to lambaste someone you'd better be perfect yourself.

Old 09-14-2010, 08:29 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,435,990 times
Quote:

It wasn't a spelling or grammar error. She really thought it was a word. How do I know this? Because she used it several times in multiple settings.

Here, you can hear her say it in her "out loud" voice for yourself.

YouTube - Sarah Palin calls Obama "half white or half black" wants him to "refudiate" NAACP

And then when the taunting got to be too much for her delicate little sensibilities, she then stood by it and compared herself to William Shakespeare!
""Refudiate," "misunderestimate," "wee-wee'd up." English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!"

Old 09-14-2010, 08:32 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,597,919 times
How the hell does this thread have 288 replies? The last time I looked Palin is not the President of the U.S.A. nor is she running for or does she hold any public office. We have fanatical muslims trying to intimidate us away from our freedom of speech as well as threaten to kill us, but yet people give a flying duck about what Sarah Palin says?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies