Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 06:32 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,410,459 times

Advertisements

Palin blasts Schwarzenegger for tweet (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/10/palin-blasts-schwarzenegger-for-tweet/ - broken link)

Just who in the hell do you think you are, woman? You have some gall, BRAGGING about Alaska's multi-billion dollar surplus versus California's deficit, when Alaska is literally a Federal WELFARE state, taking $1.84 for every dollar put in, when California only gets back 78 CENTS on the dollar. Why don't you return some of OUR money that your state has been "STEALING", b****?

It's especially galling for you to ask what Governor Schwarzenegger has been doing, when he's actually been WORKING while you've been gallivanting around the country making millions of dollars lying to the morons who swoon over you. What did you do in the 3 minutes you were Governor? Oh yeah, you lobbied the Federal Government for money to build your "Bridge to Nowhere", before taking off to run for Vice President, while lying over and over and over and over and over about saying "thanks, but no thanks" to your pet bridge project, then quit before your term was even finished!

Just shut UP already!

Yeah, yeah, I must be jealous/envious/terrified of her, blah blah blah.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2010, 06:38 PM

8,582 posts, read 9,065,099 times
The fact she resigned her post as the governor of a State means she's not credible to me. She will never get my vote.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:45 PM

952 posts, read 938,925 times
I like her

...especially the fact that she galls liberals so easily

Old 09-10-2010, 06:49 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,491,986 times
I'm conservative and the thought of Palin being in any kind of position of national power scares the bejebus out of me. I lump her in with the likes of Justin Beiber, Lady Gaga and Lohan: people who need to suffer a sudden, local loss of gravity and be tossed into the depths of space.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:52 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,282,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post

Just shut UP already!
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

You libs just hate this thing, don't you? If only every one who disagreed with you would just shut up, it would be a perfect world.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:04 PM

4,301 posts, read 7,013,768 times
California received $1.31 in spending for every $1.00 it pays in taxes to the federal government in 2009.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:09 PM

52,212 posts, read 33,980,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie117 View Post
California received $1.31 in spending for every $1.00 it pays in taxes to the federal government in 2009.
Uh-oh. Will this juicy tidbit be enough to shut down the shrill machine of perpetual outrage?
HIGHLY unlikely,

Old 09-10-2010, 07:10 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,034,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Palin blasts Schwarzenegger for tweet (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/10/palin-blasts-schwarzenegger-for-tweet/ - broken link)

Just who in the hell do you think you are, woman? You have some gall, BRAGGING about Alaska's multi-billion dollar surplus versus California's deficit, when Alaska is literally a Federal WELFARE state, taking $1.84 for every dollar put in, when California only gets back 78 CENTS on the dollar. Why don't you return some of OUR money that your state has been "STEALING", b****?

It's especially galling for you to ask what Governor Schwarzenegger has been doing, when he's actually been WORKING while you've been gallivanting around the country making millions of dollars lying to the morons who swoon over you. What did you do in the 3 minutes you were Governor? Oh yeah, you lobbied the Federal Government for money to build your "Bridge to Nowhere", before taking off to run for Vice President, while lying over and over and over and over and over about saying "thanks, but no thanks" to your pet bridge project, then quit before your term was even finished!

Just shut UP already!

Yeah, yeah, I must be jealous/envious/terrified of her, blah blah blah.
You go girl!

Palin needs a case of lockjaw. He tongue flaps around like a beached fish. She is evil...that's right evil. She has done nothing but spew garbage. She's high on the attention and money. I'm still waiting for someone to come up with one great and noble thing that this creepy woman has done.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:12 PM

If the Alaska forum here and other people in Alaska I talk to are any indication, Palin is not well-liked here at all.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You go girl!

Palin needs a case of lockjaw. He tongue flaps around like a beached fish. She is evil...that's right evil. She has done nothing but spew garbage. She's high on the attention and money. I'm still waiting for someone to come up with one great and noble thing that this creepy woman has done.
She resigned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies