Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 02:52 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,194,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Wow. Are you for real? This is the most ill-informed post of the day.
Talk about broad generalizations and ignorant assumptions.

Your statement is truly frightening.
Maybe you should get out more, meet some peope outside your comfort zone, exand your seemingly small insular world? Just a suggestion.
That^ post applies to your OP in the democrat thread you authored....how hypocritical
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2010, 03:06 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Wow this topic really took off since i posted it earlier today, not sure what all the religious debating was about, my original intent for the post was to show Beck has a more callous side, where people who have lost loved ones in the 9/11 tragedy are to be scorned and hated because they complain too much or people who couldnt escape Katrina due to bureaucratic bungling are just Scumbags.,for some one who just had a rally dedicated to bringing honor to America this cold hearted attitude isnt anything i would call a positive American attitude.

Old 09-11-2010, 03:20 PM

767 posts, read 489,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Wow. Are you for real? This is the most ill-informed post of the day.
Talk about broad generalizations and ignorant assumptions.

Your statement is truly frightening.
Maybe you should get out more, meet some peope outside your comfort zone, exand your seemingly small insular world? Just a suggestion.
You find my post more ignorant than the poster agreeing with Beck that 9/11 families are scumbags. Thanks for proving my point.

Old 09-11-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid2001 View Post
You find my post more ignorant than the poster agreeing with Beck that 9/11 families are scumbags. Thanks for proving my point.
Actually Beck thought the surviving relatives of the 9/11 tragedy were whining complainers, it was the people who survived Katerina whohe thought were scumbags.

Old 09-11-2010, 04:26 PM

5,023 posts, read 7,225,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Wow this topic really took off since i posted it earlier today, not sure what all the religious debating was about, my original intent for the post was to show Beck has a more callous side, where people who have lost loved ones in the 9/11 tragedy are to be scorned and hated because they complain too much or people who couldnt escape Katrina due to bureaucratic bungling are just Scumbags.,for some one who just had a rally dedicated to bringing honor to America this cold hearted attitude isnt anything i would call a positive American attitude.
Beck's core audience is like 70 years old, shows obvious signs of dementia and will die off soon. This too, will pass.

Old 09-11-2010, 04:55 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Actually Beck thought the surviving relatives of the 9/11 tragedy were whining complainers, it was the people who survived Katerina whohe thought were scumbags.
Ah.

Old 09-11-2010, 05:34 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,841,462 times
Quote:
If you're going to slag off at someone at least be honest about it - he NEVER said ALL.............

Old 09-12-2010, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
If you're going to slag off at someone at least be honest about it - he NEVER said ALL.............
Oh Yeah right ..just 10 of them
I think any one who lost loved ones on that tragic day earned the right to complain as much as they like for as long as they like.For your toady Beck to bring scorn and hatred on these people because he thinks they complain too much shows an amazing lack of compassion.
And to attribute the name scumbags to people who got caught in an area where 1600+ people died because they didnt have the means to leave? it just astounds me that people eat up this guys hateful garbage while he just laughs all the way to the bank.
PT Barnum was a genius.

Last edited by jambo101; 09-12-2010 at 04:07 AM..

Old 09-12-2010, 11:29 AM

6,612 posts, read 12,841,462 times
Quote:
Oh Yeah right ..just 10 of them
I think any one who lost loved ones on that tragic day earned the right to complain as much as they like for as long as they like.For your toady Beck to bring scorn and hatred on these people because he thinks they complain too much shows an amazing lack of compassion.
And to attribute the name scumbags to people who got caught in an area where 1600+ people died because they didnt have the means to leave? it just astounds me that people eat up this guys hateful garbage while he just laughs all the way to the bank.
PT Barnum was a genius.

Just FTR I don't even listen to talk radio in this country........or watch the talking heads - but I DID actually LISTEN to the clip. Did you?

He was addressing the FEW that "complained" - because they weren't getting "enough" - mhmmm, typical entitlement mentality even in the face of horrific tragedies which btw they weren't the ONLY ones to suffer.

Old 09-12-2010, 11:34 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Just FTR I don't even listen to talk radio in this country........or watch the talking heads - but I DID actually LISTEN to the clip. Did you?

He was addressing the FEW that "complained" - because they weren't getting "enough" - mhmmm, typical entitlement mentality even in the face of horrific tragedies which btw they weren't the ONLY ones to suffer.
Do you hate them, like Beck says he does?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies