Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 06:08 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewmik View Post
How about titling it right "Former GOP leader under indictment slams former party" And they say FOX is bias in reporting.
If that's what it takes to wake right wingers up to basic human decency, it's fine! The more RWs under indictment the better.

Quote:
Can you say alterior motive. I knew you could
What ulterior motive do you detect here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2010, 06:15 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
'bout time somebody from the right is being a straight shooter...

ha Ha Ha! You made me laugh.

"Greer, now under indictment on fraud and money-laundering charges after being drummed out of the state party, also accused "many within the GOP" of having "racist views."

Now that is the type of man drawn to hussein obama.

Old 09-14-2010, 06:21 PM

948 posts, read 1,386,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
If that's what it takes to wake right wingers up to basic human decency, it's fine! The more RWs under indictment the better.
The more crooked politicians under indictment the better

Quote:
What ulterior motive do you detect here?
Ulterior motive would be their mad at me for stealing there money so I'll lash out the best I can before I go and "meat" big Bubba buts allot

And thanks for pointing out I spelled Ulterior wrong. Embarrassment noted and accepted

Old 09-14-2010, 06:29 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,507,748 times
That race card is getting pretty old.

Especially when it is the policies of the democratic party that hurt minorities.

Old 09-14-2010, 06:41 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,612,634 times
The guy is probably hoping Obama will pardon him at some point after he is put in jail.

Old 09-14-2010, 07:53 PM

Quote:
The more crooked politicians under indictment the better

Ulterior motive would be their mad at me for stealing there money so I'll lash out the best I can before I go and "meat" big Bubba buts allot
But wouldnt "lashing out" like that have killed him forever in the local and state GOP? He's like a born again guy, burning the old ugly bridges and starting fresh and clean. I mean, maybe not, but that's the effect.

Old 09-14-2010, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post

Especially when it is the policies of the democratic party that hurt minorities.
The code name for calling racist people and racist actions "racist" is "playing the race card"?

Old 09-14-2010, 08:00 PM

956 posts, read 1,114,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post

Uhuh, but you are ignoring the fact that this is a member of the Republican party that is spewing this rhetoric. Not some limousine liberal living in a gated community.

Blaming the Democratic Party for the misery so many minorities find themselves in is also getting old. Last time I checked the richest black county, and the city with the most educated black populace were located in blue areas. BTW, how are those blacks in the rural south holding out?

Old 09-14-2010, 08:02 PM

948 posts, read 1,386,266 times
Hes already burnt the bridges with the GOP. Now he's looking to make friends someplace else, Namely the Democrats. Hence the motive of the statement.

Note: I'm a idiot sometimes and I deleted the dam post with the indictment article so I am adding the link now. The point was that his statement has ulterior motives for his comments and new position
Florida GOP ex-Chairman Jim Greer leaves jail after being indicted - Orlando Sentinel

Old 09-14-2010, 08:02 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
The code name for calling people and their actions racist is "playing the race card"?
Apparently!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies