Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 02:24 PM

3,562 posts, read 5,214,500 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Are you saying that the people who threatened to burn the Koran wanted Muslims to murder people? Why the hatred?
Read what I wrote again.

Hatred? Think again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2010, 02:27 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,429,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamonium View Post
Read what I wrote again.

Hatred? Think again.
ok, I read it again. It says that people wanted people to get killed over this. Does it not? It does to me and that is hatred.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:31 PM

Quote:
ok, I read it again. It says that people wanted people to get killed over this. Does it not? It does to me and that is hatred.
Its says that you wanted to be heard. And you were. Isn't that what you wanted? You GOT what you wanted.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Its says that you wanted to be heard. And you were. Isn't that what you wanted? You GOT what you wanted.
heard by who? I wasn't asking to be heard by anyone. If that's what you meant, then ok. It didn't read that way in your post.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:34 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,336,897 times
Quote:
Don't waste your time. You can't communicate with a empty space.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
Don't waste your time. You can't communicate with a empty space.
As empty as the clarity in their post.

So you aren't left feeling empty this is why it was unclear:

Quote:
You didn't care who heard you and now you guys act like you don't comprehend the response.

You GOT what you wanted.
Now, what was the response from the Muslims? It was killing people right? Yes it was. "You got what you wanted" says to me that that poster was saying that the people who threatened to burn the Koran wanted people to be killed. A simple matter of semantics that can be confusing when you only read typed out text.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:57 PM

5,376 posts, read 5,336,897 times
Quote:
As empty as the clarity in their post.

So you aren't left feeling empty this is why it was unclear:

Now, what was the response from the Muslims? It was killing people right? Yes it was. "You got what you wanted" says to me that that poster was saying that the people who threatened to burn the Koran wanted people to be killed. A simple matter of semantics that can be confusing when you only read typed out text.

let me make it clear

> you already know what the reaction will be
> you still take the action to cause the reaction
> you get the reaction
> then you act outraged at the reaction

Old 09-15-2010, 03:17 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,836,416 times
Ohh the irony....The retarded Muslims burned the Koran when they torched the school...

Quote:
There are no Christian students in the school burnt down by Muslim fanatics three days ago. “The community we were serving was 100 per cent Muslim,” said bitterly Pravez Samuel Kaul, principal of the Tyndale Biscoe School, which is now but smouldering ashes as a result of the ‘Burn-the Qur‘an’ proposal launched in the United States by Rev Terry Jones. “Ironically, our library had many copies of the Holy Qur‘an,” he said.
ISLAM

Old 09-15-2010, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
let me make it clear

> you already know what the reaction will be
> you still take the action to cause the reaction
> you get the reaction
> then you act outraged at the reaction
I didn't think that I could make it any clearer but, I guess that I could because you just did.

Old 09-15-2010, 03:53 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,360,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
At least 13 protesters died Monday when Indian police clashed with tens of thousands of Kashmiris who took to the streets and torched a Christian missionary school in demonstrations fueled by reports of Quran burnings in the United States.

More than 70 people have died as unrest and protests have swept across Kashmir since June, in what appears to be the worst violence since a separatist insurgency began in 1989.

Kashmir protests against Quran burnings leave 13 dead - CSMonitor.com
Peace and Tolerance! WOOT!

I wonder how many people were killed during the Koran burnings?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies