Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 01:40 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
our origins. "nova" is currently doing a series on it ( at least locally ). last night focused on the the introduction of homo-sapien into europe from africa and the theories of interactions with the dominant neanderthal .

interesting stuff.
Yes, ALL humans can be traced back to Africa. That was the very first humans. North and South American Indian's DNA supposedly traces back to Asia as their origin. Israel is in Asia. So Beck was not as wrong as the one poster made it seem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2010, 01:41 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
hello. thanks for knocking. rhode island is in the united states. are we all from rhode island ?

Old 09-15-2010, 01:41 PM

19,025 posts, read 14,205,095 times
Quote:
LOL. That's all I can do is laugh. Like you are smarter than the 40+ researchers Beck has working for him. Maybe you got no response from your letters because they weren't worth responding to.
Feel free to read the referenced posts, find a law or ruling that refutes them, and you and I can share a laugh.

On the other hand, if what I found out was true, in the law, in the public record, available in any county courthouse law library, would you still be laughing at your ignorance?

I was in my late 30's (1992) before circumstances compelled me to start reading the law for myself, instead of relying on interpretations of the "experts".

As a victim of America's vaunted indoctrination system (including graduate studies) I was just as "well informed" as you assumed you were, until I read the law for myself. What I found shocked me, and it changed my life forever. Frankly, if I went back in time, to my 20's and told myself what I now know, I would not believe me, either.

You have to read the law for yourself. Do not believe the "experts" who are gifted at twisting words. Once you see it for yourself, you will no longer have any doubt.

And don't assume colloquial meanings for legal terms - become well acquainted with legal dictionaries and reference authorities. In time, you will become adept at deciphering legalese and can glean their meanings.

You've lived your whole life within a contrived system of disinformation, where the most innocent sounding terms have been pounded into your head, by MSM, and entertainment, so that you can no longer function.

I doubt that you know the legal difference between the term pairs below.

national v. citizen
sovereign v. subject
individual v. person
inhabitant v. resident
domicile v. residence
natural liberty v. political liberty
personal liberty v. civil liberty
private property v. estate (real and personal property)
absolute ownership v. qualified ownership

If you do not know the legal difference, you will not understand that Americans are endowed by their Creator with unalienable rights (aka natural and personal liberty), and when of legal age and status can absolutely own themselves, their labor, the fruits of their labor and all that they lawfully acquire or produce. Upon their private property, where they have a domicile, they exercise absolute power over their land and home and possessions. Upon the public roads and waterways, they exercise the right of locomotion, the freedom to travel, without hindrance or prior permission. And they and their private property shall not be taken for public use without just compensation. Because rights can never be subject to taxation by a government pledged to secure them.

In short, Americans were born with the birthright of sovereignty - and promptly lose it by "voluntary" surrender to the Collective State.

And if this was not all in the print, in the public record, it would be a grand conspiracy. Instead, ignorance and apathy maintain voluntary servitude and compliance.

Keep laughing - - - it's what "they" want you to do.
Do not read the law.
Go back.
Stop.
Stop.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Feel free to read the referenced posts, find a law or ruling that refutes them, and you and I can share a laugh.

On the other hand, if what I found out was true, in the law, in the public record, available in any county courthouse law library, would you still be laughing at your ignorance?

I was in my late 30's (1992) before circumstances compelled me to start reading the law for myself, instead of relying on interpretations of the "experts".

As a victim of America's vaunted indoctrination system (including graduate studies) I was just as "well informed" as you assumed you were, until I read the law for myself. What I found shocked me, and it changed my life forever. Frankly, if I went back in time, to my 20's and told myself what I now know, I would not believe me, either.

You have to read the law for yourself. Do not believe the "experts" who are gifted at twisting words. Once you see it for yourself, you will no longer have any doubt.

And don't assume colloquial meanings for legal terms - become well acquainted with legal dictionaries and reference authorities. In time, you will become adept at deciphering legalese and can glean their meanings.

You've lived your whole life within a contrived system of disinformation, where the most innocent sounding terms have been pounded into your head, by MSM, and entertainment, so that you can no longer function.

I doubt that you know the legal difference between the term pairs below.

national v. citizen
sovereign v. subject
individual v. person
inhabitant v. resident
domicile v. residence
natural liberty v. political liberty
personal liberty v. civil liberty
private property v. estate (real and personal property)
absolute ownership v. qualified ownership

If you do not know the legal difference, you will not understand that Americans are endowed by their Creator with unalienable rights (aka natural and personal liberty), and when of legal age and status can absolutely own themselves, their labor, the fruits of their labor and all that they lawfully acquire or produce. Upon their private property, where they have a domicile, they exercise absolute power over their land and home and possessions. Upon the public roads and waterways, they exercise the right of locomotion, the freedom to travel, without hindrance or prior permission. And they and their private property shall not be taken for public use without just compensation. Because rights can never be subject to taxation by a government pledged to secure them.

In short, Americans were born with the birthright of sovereignty - and promptly lose it by "voluntary" surrender to the Collective State.

And if this was not all in the print, in the public record, it would be a grand conspiracy. Instead, ignorance and apathy maintain voluntary servitude and compliance.
What is laughable is that you are not making any sense. What freaking law are you even talking about and what did Beck get so wrong? It really helps to include all the pertinent info if you are going to make an argument for it. All I see in your 2 posts is a bunch of ranting gibber jabber.

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthBeautyGoodness View Post
Then as Republicans you would stop watching and Fox would lose millions of dollars in revenue and would cease to exist. Therefore, most of what you see on Fox News you will agree with if you're Republican. The same goes for the liberal media. Do you agree with said theory? Of not, why? Thanks.
If you watched Glenn Beck you would hear him saying things about Republicans and Bush, especially that you would love hearing. Now let me tell you that you need to know what he actually says, other than what Huffpo and MediaMatters tell you about. Of course, they won't ever mention anything he says about Republicans that you would love to hear.

Start watching him and see that he is not the best buddy the Republican Party has.

1,324 posts, read 1,198,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthBeautyGoodness View Post
Then as Republicans you would stop watching and Fox would lose millions of dollars in revenue and would cease to exist. Therefore, most of what you see on Fox News you will agree with if you're Republican. The same goes for the liberal media. Do you agree with said theory? Of not, why? Thanks.
He has and he does , what a lame thread .

Old 09-15-2010, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Yes, ALL humans can be traced back to Africa. That was the very first humans. North and South American Indian's DNA supposedly traces back to Asia as their origin. Israel is in Asia. So Beck was not as wrong as the one poster made it seem.
asia is the largest of the continents. my joke/point about rhode island would actually be MORE likely to happen then all asians ( and therefore americans ) being specifically from israel.

i'm up for looking at any data but...... haven't seen it yet.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
hello. thanks for knocking. rhode island is in the united states. are we all from rhode island ?
But you can't prove that the Native Americans DID NOT originate from that same area that is now called Israel can you? No you can't. Can you prove that they did? No you can't do that either. So before you and anyone else wants to jump at the fact that Native Americans didn't come from Israel, please tell everyone where in Asia they did come from? Does anyone even know? Nope not at all. So all I'm saying is that Beck is not completely wrong on this if he's even wrong at all since their DNA traces back to Asia the very continent that Israel is on.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:05 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,845,391 times
Quote:
But you can't prove that the Native Americans DID NOT originate from that same area that is now called Israel can you? No you can't. Can you prove that they did? No you can't do that either. So before you and anyone else wants to jump at the fact that Native Americans didn't come from Israel, please tell everyone where in Asia they did come from? Does anyone even know? Nope not at all. So all I'm saying is that Beck is not completely wrong on this if he's even wrong at all since their DNA traces back to Asia the very continent that Israel is on.
Native Americans were in America before there was an Israel.

Old 09-15-2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
So all I'm saying is that Beck is not completely wrong on this if he's even wrong at all since their DNA traces back to Asia the very continent that Israel is on.
if your contention is that DNA shows that people came up through asia to the americas and israel is in asia then....... i can't argue that.

what i can argue is the lack of any archeological discovery of a split in human migration existing in israel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies