Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2011, 11:31 PM

15,089 posts, read 8,631,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The half-life of inorganic Hg is too long (> 120 days) to be accurately estimated from the present data (i.e., r is not significantly different from 0).
When all else fails, bring out the impressive charts. I chopped out that one little segment to illustrate a point ... the charts are based on "estimated" results from other data in a computer program model. And you can structure any analysis program to say anything you want with variables, inclusions, exclusions, etc. One can take an identical data set, and come to totally opposite conclusions, depending on how those parameters are set.

I used to live with a woman who had PhD in statistical analysis, and she could take data, and prove to you statistically, that the Sun was not going to rise tomorrow ... and if you are a resident of Barrow, Alaska, she would be correct. This explains the old adage, "there are lies, damned lies, and then statistics".

So I am more than willing to acknowledge your ability to post links to data, articles, charts, and opinions, all of which sing the same happy tune of both the safety and efficacy of vaccines ..in tune and on key as if performed by Mormon Tabernacle Choir. And it would take you a monthof Sundays to post half of them.

Yet that doesn't change the fact that it's ALL Moderator cut: language OK? And that is what it is, Moderator cut: language, pure and simple ... that a known neurotoxin is perfectly safe to inject into your body is the first clue. But the lies don't stop there ... no ... this known neurotoxin, mercury, according to and reported by the Journal of Pediatrics is now GOOD FOR YOUR BRAIN, oh goody goody, we can stop worrying now .... give junior his vaccines and he may become Einstein instead of frankenstein!!! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WujHCWE-hOc

There you have it ... proof that studies can show anything ... including the claim that a substance that destroys neurons is actually good for brain function.

And I suppose, in a twisted way, you may be doing the human race a favor ... because anyone stupid enough to believe such nonsense probably does not deserve to be allowed to continue peeing in the gene pool.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 01-06-2011 at 12:50 PM.. Reason: Please use appropriate language
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2011, 11:36 PM

Quote:
No vaccines are given intravascularly.
You wouldn't be suggesting that the constituent elements of the vaccine aren't going into the vascular system, would you be?

Old 01-04-2011, 11:50 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,319,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You wouldn't be suggesting that the constituent elements of the vaccine aren't going into the vascular system, would you be?
She'd say anything for pay.

Old 01-05-2011, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Why would I use Dr. Price to illustrate informed consent if I do not believe in it?
I don't know, why would you? You certainly were willing to justify why such information was withheld from the public .... you can't have it both ways, you know? ah ... maybe you can.

Quote:
Here is the information insert for one of the flu vaccines:
No, why don't we talk about FluMist flu vaccine instead? H1N1 FluMist, by MedImmune. Now this is from the manufacturer:

What is FluMist:
FluMist is a vaccine that is sprayed into the nose to help protect against influenza. It can be used in children, adolescents, and adults ages 2 through 49. FluMist may not prevent influenza in everyone who gets vaccinated.

What are the common side effects?

The most common side effects of FluMist are runny or stuffy nose; sore throat and fever over 100°F.

What should you do after taking FluMist?

Avoid close contact with those who are immune-compromised for 21 days after vaccination

Now what does all that mean? It means, if you are under 2 or over 49 you shouldn't take it (and there is a long list of other contraindications). It also might not work. And, the side effects may be flu symptoms ... and you shed the virus for 21 days, placing everyone around you at risk (those immune-compromised people, which could include 60% of the population).

Now couple this with MedImmune's agreement to allow WalMart to deploy the vaccine ... and the picture gets really crazy ... if you have a brain. Just picture a long line of your stereotypical WalMart customers lined up like cattle for their FluMist. They get the virus cocktail squirted up their noses ... and then proceed to mill around the store, scratching their fat rear ends, sneezing and coughing, wiping their noses ... and handling every product on the shelves. Little babies in strollers and little old ladies shopping ... and the rest ... a good portion most likely immune-compromised. What a beautiful picture. And then ... the whole lot of them are loosed out into the community at large ... including the schools and workplaces, etc.

Moderator cut: language Wonderful .... what a great idea.

Quote:
The decision to not routinely warn vaccine recipients about Guillain Barre in 1976 was based on the belief that telling people would do more harm than good. However, it was disclosed in a two page consent form. Perhaps people should read the fine print before they sign anything.
Yes, Miss "I believe in informed consent" ... we've already established that. You believe in informed consent only when it doesn't generate doubt about taking this poison crap. We get it. Which is why you don't want anyone sitting down with potential victims and explaining in detail the information provided by MedImmune regarding the FluMist ... because NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WOULD ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR IT, let alone, allow it to be squirted up their noses.

Quote:
Reflections on Swine Flu Vaccination Program | CDC EID

"When lives are at stake, it is better to err on the side of overreaction than underreaction. Because of the unpredictability of influenza, responsible public health leaders must be willing to take risks on behalf of the public. This requires personal courage and a reasonable level of understanding by the politicians to whom these public health leaders are accountable. All policy decisions entail risks and benefits: risks or benefits to the decision maker; risks or benefits to those affected by the decision. In 1976, the federal government wisely opted to put protection of the public first."
Whoever is paying you to post this crap is an idiot ... because if I were your boss, I'd fire you. This paragraph EXEMPLIFIES everything wrong with this entire SCAM. First of all, these "responsible health leaders" risk nothing on behalf of the public ... because not one of them have ever been punished for the death and suffering they've caused. Why .. because their equally culpable and unpunished government flunkies ... including the cover-up crew at the CDC (cover-da-crimes) and FDA (Federal Death Agency) do nothing, while the congress critters pass legislation exempting pharmaceutical companies from liability, and instead, create a "damage fund" (paid for by each potential victim as an add on cost to every vaccine) and a separate "Kangaroo Vaccine Court" to not hear cases. OK ? They exhibit about the same amount of courage and responsibility as the war mongers who send our troops off to wars for profit, when it's no skin off their cowardly behinds.

Quote:
I may disagree with what you say, but I do not call it lies. Please extend me the same courtesy.
Well, it's like this ... I'm not lying ..I'm telling the truth here, so you have no grounds to say it. But if I were lying, then you'd have every right, and obligation to point it out. This is not about courtesy, this is about people's lives ... their children's health ... not some philosophical debate between you and I. To me, this is not a personal issue.

Now, I have been careful to point out when you post things that are lies. That's not calling you a liar, per se, just calling the data, or the claim a lie. And I have also stated previously, though I will do so again, that I don't know whether you perpetuate these lies knowingly (which would make you a liar), or whether you do so out of ignorance based on some false belief system that has been implanted in you. So there you have it.

Quote:
About 10.4% - 22.4% of all pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion and almost 0.5% of all pregnancies end in stillbirths regardless of vaccination. Thus, reporting rates to VAERS for spontaneous abortions and stillbirths were well below the normal rates that are expected in the general population. The studies show there was no increase in adverse events in pregnant vaccinated women than in non-vaccinated women.
There goes those statistics again. To me, it would seem to be the prudent thing to avoid vaccines for pregnant women ... especially given the number of warnings these women get for avoiding all sorts of things ... I mean you name it .. pregnant women are warned to avoid it ... but NOTHING gets in the way of the Vaccine Train ... NOTHING. Thousands of common products warn pregnant mothers to avoid ... but it's fine to take vaccines full of viruses, poisons, etc. RIGHT!!!

Quote:
Just read the patient information provided by the manufacturer. Duh.

That effect was strangely seen only in Canada. It was not seen elsewhere in the world, including the USA:
Ah yes ... those weird Canadians ... prolly just all that cold air and vaccine causing them to go in shock ... they were already half frozen to begin with, so no wonder the passed out? Hahaha Amazing.

Had it ever occurred to you that maybe there are some honest Doctors in Canada that aren't afraid of the FDA and CDC, and are simply reporting these events, rather than claim .... oh, no, it couldn't be the vaccine!!

Quote:
CDC Reports No Increased H1N1 Risk From Seasonal Flu Shot - ABC News

Since vaccines prevent illness, not cause it, the "medical establishment" would make a whole lot more money by not offering vaccines.
Out of the mouth of babes ... you hit the bloody nail on the bloody head rite-dare. Obviously ... blah blah blah .... well obviously some people can't read, including the responsible health leaders at the CDC.

MedImmune ADMITS that their flu vaccine can cause the flu by warning the vaccinated to avoid contact with those immune-compromised for 21 days after vaccination. And the WalMart scenario mentioned earlier couldn't be a better implementation plan if it was a desire to spread the flu.

Now I can see why this doesn't register on the radar at the CDC and FDA, because their responsible and courageous leadership are criminals of the highest order ...totally in bed with big pharma ... and their underlings are as dumb as a box of rocks. All of the smart ones and one's with a conscience have either quit or been fired.

In any event ... and since you are so amenable to "informed consent", I'd like to close by providing a little more information which the FluMist folks were thoughtful enough to include in their product information ... all in the spirit of informed consent, mind you ....

CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY

Mechanism of Action Immune mechanisms conferring protection against influenza following receipt of FluMist vaccine are not fully understood. Likewise, naturally acquired immunity to wild-type influenza has not been completely elucidated. Serum antibodies, mucosal antibodies and influenza-specific T cells may play a role in prevention and recovery from infection.

Okie Dokie ... translation: We can't tell you how it works ... we don't don't even know if or how natural immunity works. We think it may have something to do with the immune system. Hahahah ... that's really what this says.

Furthermore:

NONCLINICAL TOXICOLOGY - Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility FluMist has not been evaluated for its carcinogenic or mutagenic potential or its potential to impair fertility.

Translation: We haven't really checked to see if FluMist causes an increase in cancer, DNA damage, or sterilization. (Translation inside the translation: FluMist likely causes an increase in cancer, DNA damage, and sterilization).

This is just a sample ..... there's a lot more there ... I just plucked a few points out in the spirit of "informed consent"

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 01-05-2011 at 09:11 PM.. Reason: Please use appropriate language

Old 01-05-2011, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
She'd say anything for pay.
My friend, you give me hope for the future. A very interesting character you are

Old 01-05-2011, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Entire nations have removed thimerosal from their vaccines. There was no change in the autism rate. (I could have sworn I mentioned this before?)
Yes, you and others continue to repeat this like a mantra. Yet, even "thimerosal free vaccines" still have mercury in them ... and I could have sworn I mentioned this to you before?

Furthermore, some vaccines in the US still contain thimerosal, contrary to claims otherwise, such as Hep B. and some flu vaccines ... yet that doesn't stop the lie from being told over and over, that ALL childhood vaccines have had thimerosal removed from them.

In any case, if you're arguing that this disproves the preservative, thimerosal, as the cause of all of the damage, if true, then it must be the vaccines themselves, or a combination, or one common vaccine as the cause, and consequently, all of them should be removed from the market immediately until the offending agent or agents have been 100% isolated and removed.

And I'm not being facetious here ... that those concerned about children's health may have focused in error on thimerosal, doesn't eliminate the problem. It only means that the associative relationship between vaccination and autism hasn't been narrowed to one element. Therefore, all vaccination should be halted until the cause has been isolated and the threat eliminated.

Old 01-05-2011, 10:37 AM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,660 times
Quote:
Yes, you and others continue to repeat this like a mantra. Yet, even "thimerosal free vaccines" still have mercury in them ... and I could have sworn I mentioned this to you before?

Furthermore, some vaccines in the US still contain thimerosal, contrary to claims otherwise, such as Hep B. and some flu vaccines ... yet that doesn't stop the lie from being told over and over, that ALL childhood vaccines have had thimerosal removed from them.

In any case, if you're arguing that this disproves the preservative, thimerosal, as the cause of all of the damage, if true, then it must be the vaccines themselves, or a combination, or one common vaccine as the cause, and consequently, all of them should be removed from the market immediately until the offending agent or agents have been 100% isolated and removed.

And I'm not being facetious here ... that those concerned about children's health may have focused in error on thimerosal, doesn't eliminate the problem. It only means that the associative relationship between vaccination and autism hasn't been narrowed to one element. Therefore, all vaccination should be halted until the cause has been isolated and the threat eliminated.
That is the single most insane assertion in a thread full of them. Halt vaccines and you'll see babies gasping for air from whooping cough. You'll see babies blind from rubella, children with rotting livers from Hep B, paralysed from polio, deaf from measles, sterile from mumps, choking for air from HiB, dying from diphtheria.

Vaccines: Vac-Gen/What Would Happen If We Stopped Vaccinations

There are no "offending agents." A minute amount of sucrose is not going to ruin your diet. A bit of ethylmercury is not going to cause brain damage. You'll find larger amounts of aluminum in cans of formula than the entire vaccine schedule. Two bananas have more dangerous chemicals than all vaccines combine.

Please stop writing false information, slandering honest researchers, downplaying dangerous diseases, presenting inaccurate history and trying to scare people away from necessary health measures. Your misinformation poses a direct threat to all humanity.

Old 01-05-2011, 11:43 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:

Hepatitis B vaccine does not contain thimerosol. SOME multi-dose vials of flu vaccine do contain it. Thimerosol free flu vaccine is available.

Old 01-05-2011, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Hepatitis B vaccine does not contain thimerosol. SOME multi-dose vials of flu vaccine do contain it. Thimerosol free flu vaccine is available.
Once again, there are both thimerosal and thimerosal free versions of Hep B, just as there are with flu vaccines. However, if the Hep B vaccine given to infants doesn't contain thimrerosal, then the vaccine itself is unsafe, as scientists have discovered a 3 fold increase in ASD in infant boys receiving Hep B vaccine:

American Chronicle | Hep B Vaccine Triples Risk of Autism

So the issue of thimerosal seems to be leaning toward becoming a red herring if the claims of the pro-vaccine crowd are true, that there is no mercury in the vaccines for kids now. Because these children are still being damaged. So if it's not the thimerosal, then it must be the vaccine.

I hope everyone recognizes ( and I think most do) the constant double talk from you pro-vaccine'ers .... first you claim there is no damage ... then that there has been no increase in Autism ... only to then claim that these Autism cases are increasing even after thimerosal has been removed.

Always the double talk. You don't think people notice this fraud ... au contraire, it's quite transparent.

Old 01-05-2011, 01:02 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,871,660 times
Quote:
Once again, there are both thimerosal and thimerosal free versions of Hep B, just as there are with flu vaccines. However, if the Hep B vaccine given to infants doesn't contain thimrerosal, then the vaccine itself is unsafe, as scientists have discovered a 3 fold increase in ASD in infant boys receiving Hep B vaccine:

American Chronicle | Hep B Vaccine Triples Risk of Autism

So the issue of thimerosal seems to be leaning toward becoming a red herring if the claims of the pro-vaccine crowd are true, that there is no mercury in the vaccines for kids now. Because these children are still being damaged. So if it's not the thimerosal, then it must be the vaccine.

I hope everyone recognizes ( and I think most do) the constant double talk from you pro-vaccine'ers .... first you claim there is no damage ... then that there has been no increase in Autism ... only to then claim that these Autism cases are increasing even after thimerosal has been removed.

Always the double talk. You don't think people notice this fraud ... au contraire, it's quite transparent.
What the rational side has proven:

The increase in autism comes from reclassification. People formerly being labeled mentally retarded or learning disabled are now being labeled autistic. The increase in autism has continued from a variety of other factors as well including the fact that there is better awareness and more services avaiable to people with autism.

What the irrational side has stated:

The anti vax side first claimed that the increase in autism rates came from small amounts of ethylmercury in vaccines. When thimerosol was removed from vaccines the autism rates continued to rise because of the factors outlined above. The irrational side now claims that other factors are allegedly involved. The irrational side cannot prove which particular other factors are involved. The irrational side cannot prove as well why chemicals are harmless when in your own stomach but suddenly a threat when in a vaccine.

Instead the irrational side merely insists that vaccines should be removed from the market even though it is evident that massive numbers of people would die.

Double talk indeed.

The only reason babies and children die is because they lack access to vaccines. Expand that shortage and the results will be disasterous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies