Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 09:03 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Well that will certainly teach the children about Islam...

Basically half of the population are second class people.
The part that they didn't tell those kids, of course, is that even if they convert they will still be dhimmis and that is worse than second class. Find the definition of dhimmi to see what those boys can look forward to whether they convert or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2010, 09:11 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Only 5 boys did this. 5 boys who WANTED to do this. And I'm not even sure if their parents are complaining so why is anyone else? MONEY! LAWSUIT! FAKE THE TAPES!!!
Is that woman a progressive? If not, then the tapes weren't faked. Did those Muslims tell the girls and women of the school to get out of the room for the praying? Yep, they did. Did a converted American female convert tell them some real lies or did that woman fake it all? I see what you are wanting to say but I don't think you really realize what was taking place. When the ACLU gets real about this kind of crap then I will start to believe in them, at least a little

Old 09-17-2010, 09:23 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Before Madeline Murry O`Hair, we had school prayer, every morning. Over the intercom.

School was way better then, at getting our kids ready for the world, than they are now.

Old 09-17-2010, 09:27 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,935,344 times
So much for separation of church and state. That field trip was completely wrong. If they stuck to the original plan of viewing the architecture, fine. But that obviously didn't happen and that field trip went far out of bounds.

Old 09-18-2010, 01:27 AM

256 posts, read 479,702 times
" I even saw the JEWISH kid praying"

The woman acts as if she's in a Nazi death camp or something with the "Oh my Gods". The kids wanted to follow the movements to get a new experience. My school once went on a field trip to a Buddhist monastery and got to shake prayer bells. There was no outrage now. Typical islamophobia coming from the same people.

Last edited by SeattleWA; 09-18-2010 at 01:40 AM..

Old 09-18-2010, 01:30 AM

256 posts, read 479,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
The parents were MISLED regarding the substance of the field trip. The PROOF of that is in the permission slip letter versus what happened at the mosque.

Outrageous.

Would the principal and teachers of this school EVER, in your wildest dreams, sponsor a field trip to a church? Synagogue?
The same teachers also went to a Synagogue and met with representatives from the Hindu faith.

Old 09-18-2010, 01:40 AM

70 posts, read 40,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Well if you and the others need to be spoon fed:

That should stop the "but christianity..." comments. It won't because people are ignorant fools, but it should.
"I don't know anyone who could get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations. They're more important than sex. Ever gone a week without a rationalization?"

--Michael from the Big Chill

Care to rationalize anything else that supported what happened at the mosque? It doesn't matter that they visited a gospel music performance. Were they led into prayer and fed propaganda, such as Muslim women had/have greater freedoms than Western women?

Do us all a favor and take your haughty and condescending attitude to another thread.

Old 09-18-2010, 02:19 AM

37,138 posts, read 42,228,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moog666 View Post
"I don't know anyone who could get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations. They're more important than sex. Ever gone a week without a rationalization?"

Care to rationalize anything else that supported what happened at the mosque? It doesn't matter that they visited a gospel music performance. Were they led into prayer and fed propaganda, such as Muslim women had/have greater freedoms than Western women?

Do us all a favor and take your haughty and condescending attitude to another thread.
No. People are being idiots and I will be here to call them out and tell them why. I can absolutely rationalize it. Kids thought it would be cool to do so they did it. END OF STORY. I did somthing similar in a Catholic church when I was 10...I'm most definitely not Catholic. And later in Baptist churches when I was a teen... and I'm not Baptist. In fact, I'm not any kind of religious. But doing what the others are doing just because? That's a kid thing.

You have nothing.

Old 09-18-2010, 02:23 AM

37,138 posts, read 42,228,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleWA View Post
" I even saw the JEWISH kid praying"

The woman acts as if she's in a Nazi death camp or something with the "Oh my Gods". The kids wanted to follow the movements to get a new experience. My school once went on a field trip to a Buddhist monastery and got to shake prayer bells. There was no outrage now. Typical islamophobia coming from the same people.
Did you catch the part where it was explained that the voice on the tape was a "dramatization" added MUCH LATER just to exploint the situation?

Old 09-18-2010, 02:48 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,724,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moog666 View Post

Applause....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies