Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2010, 08:36 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Will we hear more about her silly antics as a teenager? OOOO, i can't wait. Meanwhile we are supposed to forget about her Stalinist, Maoist, Marxist opponent.
We will find out who else O'Donnell was "palling around with" , won't we?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2010, 08:44 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
You are digging all the way to who she hung around with as a teenager in high school??

I don't care about her personal life as a zit-faced teenager, she will not be legislating that, I care about her politics, which will be guiding her votes. Her opponent is a self described Marxist, so that is what matters when deciding to vote.
Those zit-faced years seem to be following her.

Quote:
The problem I am having is with one of the metaphors Christine uses so readily, the "constitutional covenant," is that she seems to mix the faith of the Hebrews, symbolized in the Ark of the Covenant, with the basic text (The Constitution) that contains the guidelines for our Democracy.
A Critical Essay on Christine O'Donnell's Speech for the Values Voters Summit

Old 09-20-2010, 08:55 AM

2,673 posts, read 3,248,373 times
Quote:
You are digging all the way to who she hung around with as a teenager in high school??

I don't care about her personal life as a zit-faced teenager, she will not be legislating that, I care about her politics, which will be guiding her votes. Her opponent is a self described Marxist, so that is what matters when deciding to vote.
I care about the fact that the far right will vote for someone that hasn't had a J O B since 2004. I care that the far right will defend a person who is being investigated (yes, she was stupid enough to leave a paper trail) that used campaign money to pay rent and personal expenses when she WAS NOT campaigning.

You guys sure know how to pick them! Family values, let's all say, YEAH! Let's all say yeah for honesty, and yeah for integrity.

Now, give me a G; give me an O; give me another O; give me an F; give me a Y! What does it spell??? GOOFY!

Old 09-20-2010, 09:58 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
We will find out who else O'Donnell was "palling around with" , won't we?
It did not matter for 0bama even when he was in his forties, so why would it matter for her as a high school student or young adult?

Old 09-20-2010, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
I care about the fact that the far right will vote for someone that hasn't had a J O B since 2004. I care that the far right will defend a person who is being investigated (yes, she was stupid enough to leave a paper trail) that used campaign money to pay rent and personal expenses when she WAS NOT campaigning.

You guys sure know how to pick them! Family values, let's all say, YEAH! Let's all say yeah for honesty, and yeah for integrity.

Now, give me a G; give me an O; give me another O; give me an F; give me a Y! What does it spell??? GOOFY!
As long as it does not spell MARXIST. Their are two choices in this race, and one is a self described Marxist, that makes it really easy for me.

Old 09-20-2010, 10:22 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
As long as it does not spell MARXIST. Their are two choices in this race, and one is a self described Marxist, that makes it really easy for me.
Do you live in Delaware? It seems like all of a sudden, half of CD lives there.

Old 09-20-2010, 10:38 AM

810 posts, read 1,578,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
“I dabbled into witchcraft - I never joined a coven. But I did, I did. ... I dabbled into witchcraft,” O’Donnell said during a 1999 appearance on [the now defunct Politically Incorrect]. “I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do.”

She then described one of her first dates – with a witch “on a satanic altar.”

TRENDING: O’Donnell in 1999: I dabbled in witchcraft

The Tea Party; the gift that keeps on giving.
This country is going down the drain. These people are gonna ruin America, we are not gonna be much different than one of those Islam nations where religion dictates decisions.

yuck! I pray to God these people go away.

Old 09-20-2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Do you live in Delaware? It seems like all of a sudden, half of CD lives there.
This is a national issues election, you can try and make it local, but taking back the country from neo-Marxists in washington is a national issue.

Old 09-20-2010, 10:47 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,303 times
Great job tea baggers! No way this woman is going to win...Keep up the good work. At least she is good for entertainment. I am LMAO at some of the posts in this thread.

Old 09-20-2010, 11:02 AM

745 posts, read 1,284,990 times
If she was an actual witch she'd have a far better chance of being elected I think.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies