Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which TEA PARTY Senate Candidate Is Most NUTTY?
Sharron Angle (R-Nevada) 8 15.09%
Joe Miller (R-Alaska) 0 0%
Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) 2 3.77%
Marco Rubio (R-Florida) 0 0%
Christine O'Donnell (R-Delaware) 12 22.64%
ALL The TEA PARTY Candidates Are Equally NUTTY 31 58.49%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2010, 09:33 PM

11,237 posts, read 11,015,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
All of the above, although they still play second fiddle to CD posters.
If you were ever able to pull yourself away from the politics and religion forums, you would see that there are plenty of good people on the other forums. Don't generalize. That's, how do you liberals say, "painting with a broad brush"? Of course, that's simply assuming that you believe that all those with conservative views who resides on CD are kooky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2010, 11:23 PM

2,347 posts, read 2,783,250 times
I thought Sharron Angle was about as loony as a Canadian dollar, but then in waltzes Christine O'Donnell.

WOW comes to mind.

This woman will single handedly bring down the Tea Party and the GOP right with her.

Old 09-19-2010, 11:29 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,589,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmkcin View Post
I thought Sharron Angle was about as loony as a Canadian dollar, but then in waltzes Christine O'Donnell.

WOW comes to mind.

This woman will single handedly bring down the Tea Party and the GOP right with her.
The Satanism and masturbation comments make O'Donnell even more wacky than Angle. Which I didn't think was possible.

Old 09-19-2010, 11:33 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
You left off Dan Maes. He is running for gov. of CO and he is the biggest nut job yet! He seems to be mentally ill. He has made up a pack of lies about being an undercover police officer in Kansas. He thinks the Denver bicycle rental program will lead to a "world government".

Bike agenda spins cities toward U.N. control, Maes warns - The Denver Post

Kansas cop: Maes' slip blew probe - The Denver Post
Is there a chance that Denver doesn't belong to the group of cities in the US that are part of the ICLEI? If you need for me to give you a link that lists all those cities I can sure do it, gladly too.

Old 09-19-2010, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmkcin View Post

WOW comes to mind.

Did Palin withdraw her approval of O'Donnell? Maybe she can win yet.

Did you know that Palin endorsed 37 candidates for primaries and 26 of them won? Well I guess not. They don't talk about that on lefty sites

Old 09-19-2010, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
The Satanism and masturbation comments make O'Donnell even more wacky than Angle. Which I didn't think was possible.
Are you going to be voting in Delaware this year? If not I guess whatever you say is just for your buddies here.

Old 09-19-2010, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Did Palin withdraw her approval of O'Donnell? Maybe she can win yet.

Did you know that Palin endorsed 37 candidates for primaries and 26 of them won? Well I guess not. They don't talk about that on lefty sites
so I guess Palin is the Christ then.

Old 09-19-2010, 11:47 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,589,728 times
Quote:
Are you going to be voting in Delaware this year? If not I guess whatever you say is just for your buddies here.
What might fly in the Deep South or in Alaska, or even in Kansas, won't fly in a Northeastern state.

BTW, Carl Paladino should also have been on this list.

Old 09-19-2010, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
What might fly in the Deep South or in Alaska, or even in Kansas, won't fly in a Northeastern state.

BTW, Carl Paladino should also have been on this list.
Whatcha sayin Willis?

Are you telling me that in the northeast you can vote in any state or even in more than one? It wouldn't surprise me at all.

Old 09-19-2010, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Whatcha sayin Willis?

Are you telling me that in the northeast you can vote in any state or even in more than one? It wouldn't surprise me at all.
jealous?

The northeast gave brith to this nation and its institutions, for better or worse.

I'm starting to regret the whole manifest destiny thing though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies