Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 01:03 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,367,972 times

Advertisements

The left call this process 'Palinizing'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2010, 01:13 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,662,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
The left call this process 'Palinizing'.
Again, I pose the same questions to you as I did the poster above.
------------------------------------------------------------
What exactly does this have to do with what was presented in the OP?

Do you think that someone with those views (O'Donnell) would be the person to "right" this country and "put it back on track"? If so, why?

Old 09-22-2010, 01:15 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,584,176 times
Let's just hope that if she's elected, she's never questioned by a Nazi about the Jews in her closet....

Old 09-22-2010, 01:19 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,984,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Let's just hope that if she's elected, she's never questioned by a Nazi about the Jews in her closet....
Or gets a security clearance.

Old 09-22-2010, 01:21 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
The swamp should be drained of all inept or corrupt representatives. That being said , I simply cannot understand why anyone would want to introduce another less than desirable person into the mix. Without deflection, can you explain how what she stated is an admirable declaration? This woman cannot differentiate between a self-serving lie and a life saving necessary non truth. There is a difference. Her dogmatic stance on this hypothetical question displays her stupidity, ignorance and lack of empathy and we certainly can do without her brand of religious fanaticism. BTW...does anyone really believe that she never lies?
The less than desireable person happens to be conservative and that is what makes her less than desireable to you.

It is a broad jump to say that she cannot differentiate types of lies. It is not necessarily a requirement to lie to save a life. I believe she made that quite clear in her statements about God showing a way out. She chose not to fall into the corner trap that Maher tried to set up and because of that y'all keep grasping despirately at straws.

Most people can tell when they are bein g lied to . Body language gives that away. To not lie and for there to be a different way than a direact answer is usually best. Politicians do it all the time and yet you think this woman cannot? That is just silly, IMO. Of course, all these threads attacking her are pretty silly while Coons faces zero scrutiny from the left.

Old 09-22-2010, 01:22 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,584,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Or gets a security clearance.
Yeah, she might use it to check out everyone's masturbation records.

There are plenty of people that have a security clearance that are rather questionable.

Old 09-22-2010, 01:24 PM

If a Democratic candidate said these things - I would 100% say it was unacceptable.

Still, no one has told me what they actually think of what she said, or why she is qualified. Instead, everyone jumps all over "LIBS THIS, CONS THAT", or "BUT YOU DID IT FIRST".

Can no one on the Right admit that she's a bit wacky? If this was a Democratic candidate, there would be tons of threads crucifying her started by people on the Right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
The less than desireable person happens to be conservative and that is what makes her less than desireable to you.

It is a broad jump to say that she cannot differentiate types of lies. It is not necessarily a requirement to lie to save a life. I believe she made that quite clear in her statements about God showing a way out. She chose not to fall into the corner trap that Maher tried to set up and because of that y'all keep grasping despirately at straws.

Most people can tell when they are bein g lied to . Body language gives that away. To not lie and for there to be a different way than a direact answer is usually best. Politicians do it all the time and yet you think this woman cannot? That is just silly, IMO. Of course, all these threads attacking her are pretty silly while Coons faces zero scrutiny from the left.

Old 09-22-2010, 01:35 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,810,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
If a Democratic candidate said these things - I would 100% say it was unacceptable.

Still, no one has told me what they actually think of what she said, or why she is qualified. Instead, everyone jumps all over "LIBS THIS, CONS THAT", or "BUT YOU DID IT FIRST".

Can no one on the Right admit that she's a bit wacky? If this was a Democratic candidate, there would be tons of threads crucifying her started by people on the Right.
I agree with you and the unfortunate fact of the matter, I highly doubt you will get anyone on the right to say anything bad about her. It doesn't matter what party affiliation she has, she is flat out nuts. The right will only do what they are trained to do, dodge and blame, dodge and blame, dodge and blame,...

Old 09-22-2010, 01:36 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,593,793 times
Well..the lefts latest obsession...at least Palin is catching a break..boy where are all of the feminists decrying all of this garbage being spewed by the left..I guess they only scream when a liberal woman is being attacked...can you say zero credibility??

Old 09-22-2010, 01:47 PM

I am a feminist and this has nothing to do with her being a woman at all... and actually, it's chauvinistic of you to think that. It has to do with her having some very scary and uninformed views and opinions.

What are your thoughts on her? It seems that no one on the right here can come out and admit that the things she are saying are a little wacky. Now, if this candidate was on the left, there would be 80 threads already calling her a nutjob.

Can I ask you why you say that this is "garbage"? Nothing is being spewed, these are actual clips of her saying these things herself.

So again, what are your opinions on what she said? Keeping out the "left did this! right did this!", what do you think about the things she has said?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdavid002 View Post
Well..the lefts latest obsession...at least Palin is catching a break..boy where are all of the feminists decrying all of this garbage being spewed by the left..I guess they only scream when a liberal woman is being attacked...can you say zero credibility??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies