Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2010, 06:43 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
I am in DC every weekday of the year. It's common knowledge that there is no J street. Gee, I guess that must be difficult for you to accept there are people native to the DC area and know where things are and don't have to use google maps to realize it.
I live in New Jersey and have only been to DC a couple of times.
Think outside the box sometime, there's an idea!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2010, 06:44 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,752,379 times
I wonder how much money betamanlet pays in taxes?

Old 09-24-2010, 06:48 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,035,430 times
By the way, I am against the smoking, salt, transfat bans, but I am for posting of calories. I am for the death penalty. I am against illegal immigration and anchor babies. And I am PRO-Choice.

Old 09-24-2010, 06:49 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,374,384 times
Quote:
One of my favorite things about liberals, is that when they think they have a right to something, they also think it should be "free" meaning, someone else has to pay for it.
As opposed to conservatives feeling that they have a right to something because their unearned privilege entitles them to it, not because they earned or deserve it.

Old 09-24-2010, 06:58 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I wonder how much money betamanlet pays in taxes?
I think he's still in grade school, so probably none.

Old 09-24-2010, 07:13 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,138,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Who said that? I didn't.

He can veto/pass anything he wants to, doesn't mean anything will change.

You are the one who was BIG TIME suckered, bringing up some PP clinic in Cherry Hill as an "example" of what no one else who had the same "clue" you did, was suckered into.
lolwut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Nah, it's folks like you who hate folks like him while, and at the same time, the folks like you are the ones who bring to light the good that folks like him are trying to do so folks like me will back folks like him even more.

Sorry if it hurts your personal feelers but, too bad. My back pocket is hurting. Time to give it a break and stop funding other folks bad decisions, lack of self control, inability to deal with what they brought on themselves while liberals are excusing all the bad behavior with their liberal mindset of "you have a right to do whatever you want to at any cost and with no responsibility".

Keep on keeping on....and I'll keep on finding another way to hide my money from the folks who live off of and support social leeching without responsibility ever being a word they use on their end, you know, b/c it's everyone elses responsibility to take care of/pay for liberal social pet projects.
You'd rather pay for school vouchers and prisons, right?

Planned Parenthood is 2/3 funded by donations.

What % of your tax dollar do you think went to help pay for women's birth control, at that office that was closed?

What % of your tax dollar do you think pays for children whose parents can't support them on their own?

Old 09-24-2010, 09:47 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,568,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Betamanlet is sitting there pretending he has cancer so he's probably getting welfare and social security all the while crying about how much he hates liberals. Males who "prolife" are scumbags at best. They should be forced to get sterilized.

Anyways, this thread was one of the best ones on this forum in a while. It's so clear that the "prolifers" got suckered in. And exposed for the scumbags they are. They are such whiners.

Wahhhhhhhh why should my tax dollars go to funding abortion? Shut up and deal with it. My tax dollars go to funding murder for Bushes war. I've accepted it.

Old 09-24-2010, 09:52 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,237,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Personal attacks are against the rules here. Calling people out for possibly not telling the truth is not a violation. You mentioned a street that doesn't exist. So is it thus possible your story is not true? I'm not insulting or attacking you, like you are doing to me. I'm simply questioning your veracity.

Old 09-24-2010, 09:53 AM

5,412 posts, read 4,237,376 times
This thread is just proof of how nasty liberals are and can be. All the accusations, nasty comments, insults, simply because I don't share their belief system.

I'm faking cancer and on welfare?

I really hope there's no karma, because I've had cancer in the past, and people like you making a mockery of it, is really disgusting. I would hate for you to one day experience it.

Old 09-24-2010, 10:00 AM

7,835 posts, read 8,435,415 times
Quote:

I really hope there's no karma, because I've had cancer in the past, and people like you making a mockery of it, is really disgusting. I would hate for you to one day experience it.
And I would really hate for a close female family member of yours to ever experience spening a month in a coma, permanent memory loss, permanent paralysis, a permanent speech impediment, permanent personality changes, a son that died 2 days after delivery and no more uterus as a result of pregnancy.

Is there a reason you refuse to address any of the adverse effects pregnancy can have on a woman and her body, up to and including death?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies