Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 01:24 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times

Advertisements

My fellow conservatives, we need to open our eyes up to the enemy in our camp. Have a read at this article, and see how FOX (Beck, Hannity, Palin, etc.) is setting up the tea party to move away from its limited, constitutional foundation into another neo-con fad.

National Inflation Association

We cna't think of Beck and gang is our friends, because they are not. Even if they take good shots at the Democrats, these people are also the enemy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2010, 01:45 PM

952 posts, read 942,121 times
If their tent is too small,

they'll never mature into a viable Major Party

Dogmatic adherence to Political idealistic purity will assure

...Pup tents abound.

Old 09-23-2010, 01:58 PM

2,564 posts, read 1,595,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
My fellow conservatives, we need to open our eyes up to the enemy in our camp. Have a read at this article, and see how FOX (Beck, Hannity, Palin, etc.) is setting up the tea party to move away from its limited, constitutional foundation into another neo-con fad.

We cna't think of Beck and gang is our friends, because they are not. Even if they take good shots at the Democrats, these people are also the enemy.
Ron Paul is sending out a warning bell to Tea Party as well:

Campaign For Liberty ; Ron Paul’s Shocking Message To The Tea Party: You’re being taken for a ride.

Old 09-23-2010, 01:59 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,826,282 times
tea party is done, they are republicans, or have been colonized into republicans

Old 09-23-2010, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post

Sarah Palin has been a PNAC Neocon darling since her VP campaign days.
The mainstream news media finally came out with it this month:
Sarah Palin's top advisor outed as PNAC ("New Pearl Harbor") director - Los Angeles LA County Libertarian | Examiner.com

Old 09-23-2010, 02:04 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times
Oh noes some cons are waking up!

Old 09-23-2010, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Oh noes some cons are waking up!
They're good people, and bad people are taking advantage of them

Old 09-23-2010, 02:11 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,680,593 times
Do us Conservative Libertarian's really think we can affect politics and policy without people like the RINO's and Blue Dogs? Your fooling yourself. We can battle it out now in the primaries but if the Tea Party does not coalesce with a majority of conservatives the movement is dead. YOU HAVE GOT TO KEEP BANGING AWAY AT THE RINO's and BLUE DOG's to join our cause. Don't get all frigging too protective of the movements core. Just like stupid ass Ross Perot we will lose this power momentum against the evil empire of Barak Obaminacs. The objective is to eject this cancer now and in 2012.

Last edited by Bulldogdad; 09-23-2010 at 02:22 PM..

Old 09-23-2010, 02:11 PM

948 posts, read 1,385,861 times
I joined the Tea party movement because of two reasons. Fiscal irresponsibility and the lack of politicians that represent the people. Party dose not matter.
I agree that the movement is taking a right christen twist, and that I am not on board for. I believe that Politics and religion should not inter relate. History has always proven and continues to prove that the mix leads to injustice for the "non believers" and even mass murder.
Right now however 2010 I see more of a need for political balance. So I will stick with like minded supporters that I find in the Tea Party movment and push for republican candidates. However in 2012 on the theory that we have a balanced representation I will be looking away from the christen right if that is not the voice that the tea party movement represents I will look else where to project my voice.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:15 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaluce View Post
If their tent is too small,

they'll never mature into a viable Major Party

Dogmatic adherence to Political idealistic purity will assure

...Pup tents abound.
That's exactly the problem of why there's so much corruption in government. What you're basically saying is, we should just put up with it, there's nothing we can do. The more people you include into a movement that hold different beliefs, the more corrupt it becomes. Then you get, what the left calls, corporatist democrats; and what the right call, sell-out neo-con warmongers in the GOP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
tea party is done, they are republicans, or have been colonized into republicans
Unfortunately this is true. The libertarians that started the tea parties are now fully outnumbered and thus their voices have been drowned out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiesmom View Post
Sarah Palin has been a PNAC Neocon darling since her VP campaign days.
The mainstream news media finally came out with it this month:
Sarah Palin's top advisor outed as PNAC ("New Pearl Harbor") director - Los Angeles LA County Libertarian | Examiner.com
I've known that for a very long time, which is why I hate Palin and will never support her. I support people like the Pauls, but no one wants to elect them because their medicine is too difficult to swallow for most, because most people want to keep their SS and Medicare even though those 2 programs are going to bankrupt us. SS and Medicare ARE going to go away, either the government dismantling them, or we're gonna be so much in debt, that the government is forced to default on its debt or print more money and go into hyperinflation Zimbabwe style. So which is it going to be, Americans?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies