Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2010, 07:18 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,047,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
1) I dont want your house.. Trust me, I have a very nice one, along with a few "normal" ones..
2) Pay the darn bill...

I cant believe you even posted that and expect to be taken seriously hee..
Bills are paid... In fact... didn't I pay for the TARP and bank bailouts?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2010, 07:23 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Bills are paid... In fact...
If bills are paid, then you just lied about them trying to steal your home
Quote:
didn't I pay for the TARP and bank bailouts?...
Ahh no.. Banks and paid for TARP.. They are returning PROFITS back to the taxpayers, but even if you did, that wouldnt be the banks stealing your home.. Keep smacking yourself, maybe you will get it soon and stop repeating the same old left wing bs... It should be getting embarrassing by now.

Old 11-02-2010, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
If bills are paid, then you just lied about them trying to steal your home

Ahh no.. Banks and paid for TARP.. They are returning PROFITS back to the taxpayers, but even if you did, that wouldnt be the banks stealing your home.. Keep smacking yourself, maybe you will get it soon and stop repeating the same old left wing bs... It should be getting embarrassing by now.
Never been behind on anything... but when the houses around me are being stolen... why should my net worth be affected?...

Bottom line... I paid for the bank bailouts and earned interest... Maybe I should have kept the banks instead?...

Old 11-02-2010, 07:45 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
Handouts?... How about the Republicans and the banks not trying to steal my house?...
the repubs dont want your house

the democrats are the ones that bailed out the banks

the democrats want you to be foreclosed on

the democrats are owned by the bankers

Old 11-02-2010, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Bills are paid... In fact... didn't I pay for the TARP and bank bailouts?...
and who pushed for the bailouts and tarp....the dumbcrats and bernanki, and gietner, and obama

the republicans were against tarp/bankbailout.....the house vote was 268yea to 148 nay...yeas 221dems and47 repus...nays 3dems and 145reps

Last edited by workingclasshero; 11-02-2010 at 08:06 AM..

Old 11-02-2010, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
the repubs dont want your house

the democrats are the ones that bailed out the banks

the democrats want you to be foreclosed on

the democrats are owned by the bankers
Quote:
and who pushed for the bailouts and tarp....the dumbcrats and bernanki, and gietner, and obama

the republicans were against tarp and the bankbailout
Check your facts... The bailouts were under the Bush watch...

Hank Paulson pushed for TARP to bailout his old company Goldman Sachs... the very company who is trying to steal your house...

So who's owned by the banks?... Republicans...

Old 11-02-2010, 08:06 AM

19,842 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
. the very company who is trying to steal your house...
No one is trying to steal my house. I pay my mortgage.

Old 11-02-2010, 08:13 AM

Quote:

Hank Paulson pushed for TARP to bailout his old company Goldman Sachs... the very company who is trying to steal your house...

yes the bailouts were under bush...but that doesnt mean the republicans wanted it

did you see the vote

its the dems that pushed the bailouts, its the dems that had control of both houses, and paulson is a chicago democrat..just like obamy

goldman sacks owns the democrtas

and NO-ONE is steeling anyhouses

if you or your neighbors cant pay your bills on a LOAN, then the collateral will be collected.....and value...the value of a house is what someone is willing to pay for it....you have LOST NOTHING..the values skyrocketed at unheard of rates for a few years, now they are orrecting

sorry but a basic starter house shouldnt be 400k or more

Last edited by workingclasshero; 11-02-2010 at 08:25 AM..

Old 11-02-2010, 08:17 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Never been behind on anything... but when the houses around me are being stolen... why should my net worth be affected?...
When you support failed Democratic policies and government regulating everything businesses do, then yes your net worth will be affected. Every action has consequences... Bush tried to stop this from happening. He tried to regulate Fannie/Freddie, tried to stop a bubble from happening, DEMOCRATS said NO.. The party of NO...
Quote:
Bottom line... I paid for the bank bailouts and earned interest... Maybe I should have kept the banks instead?...
Taxpayers paid for the bank and earned interest.. It was profitable.. They did so to prop up that "net worth" you just said you need..

You had two choices..
1) Bailout the banks and minimize damage to your net worth
2) Not bailout the banks and lose all of your net worth..

Your whining indicates you would rather have lost everything.. This step was needed because DEMOCRATS wouldnt let the bubble stop.. They roadblocked EVERY legislation to reform the system before it crashed..
Quote:
Under a Democratic Congress.. Its CONGRESS that passes bills.. Not the president.. How many times do you need to be educated on this fact?
Quote:
GS doesnt invest in "homes", you are displaying the lack of knowledge you have on the issue again..Gs doesnt want your home or anyone elses...
Quote:
WRONG.. Both parties invest in banks.. Again, Fannie/Freddie were supported by DEMOCRATS, Clintons buddies owned banks.. You just keep repeating the same old left wing bs you hear from others... Try to stop making a fool of yourself.

Old 11-02-2010, 08:19 AM

Quote:
yes the bailouts were under bush...but that doesnt mean the republicans wanted it

did you see the vote

its the dems that pushed the bailouts, its the dems that had control of both houses

goldman sacks owns the democrtas

and NO-ONE is steeling anyhouses

if you or your neighbors cant pay your bills on a LOAN, then the collateral will be collected.....and value...the value of a house is what someone is willing to pay for it....you have LOST NOTHING..the values skyrocketed at unheard of rates for a few years, now they are orrecting

sorry but a basic starter house shouldnt be 400k or more
Check your facts again... The TARP was voted down... Then Hank Paulson forced it through in an emergency session...

and yes... the banks are stealing houses...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies