Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 11:07 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
Hitler had jewish blood? There is no 100% proof of that.

DNA tests show Hitler had Jewish and African roots

Saliva samples from living relatives reveal the Nazi leader’s biological links to races he tried to eliminate.

DNA tests show Hitler had Jewish and African roots | MNN - Mother Nature Network

DNA Test: Hitler’s Jewish Derivatives

August 24, 2010 in NEWS TODAY (http://usanewspapertoday.com/category/news-today - broken link)
DNA tests revealed that the German Nazi leader Adolf Hitler had Jewish blood and the possibility of blacks. Two races are exactly what he wanted destroyed during World War II.

http://usanewspapertoday.com/dna-test-hitlers-jewish-derivatives/452 (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2010, 11:07 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times
[quote=aspiesmom;16064918]
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
... I'm voting Republican because it's the lessor of two evils. [/quote]

yes, to corporations.
With your hate of corporations you should remove any product from one from your life. Be true to yourself

Old 09-28-2010, 11:12 AM

2,735 posts, read 2,463,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
DNA tests show Hitler had Jewish and African roots

Saliva samples from living relatives reveal the Nazi leader’s biological links to races he tried to eliminate.

DNA tests show Hitler had Jewish and African roots | MNN - Mother Nature Network

DNA Test: Hitler’s Jewish Derivatives

August 24, 2010 in NEWS TODAY (http://usanewspapertoday.com/category/news-today - broken link)
DNA tests revealed that the German Nazi leader Adolf Hitler had Jewish blood and the possibility of blacks. Two races are exactly what he wanted destroyed during World War II.

DNA Test: Hitler’s Jewish Derivatives | USA NEWSPAPER (http://usanewspapertoday.com/dna-test-hitlers-jewish-derivatives/452 - broken link)
What about your other claims? That Hitler started anti-semitism?

Old 09-28-2010, 11:21 AM

294 posts, read 351,376 times
Nothing like a group of like minded individuals pumping up a mindset that drives a stereotype of a political group. Anyone who really thoroughly enjoys this isn't convinced, they're convoluted, in their perception of how an opposing political mindset can function. Nowhere in the Tea Party, nor the Republicans, have their been factions advocating corporate control of anything. Some people just need to paint their opposition as the ultimate evil in order to motivate their uninformed to believe they're right in their fight for political superiority. The overall concept of the Tea Party influence is crafted around a return to the founding principles of a limited government, a format which held the country together for around 150 years, until we created the IRS and began to grow our government into an intrusive and letigious beast. The Republicans have been just as guilty of feeding this beast since then, so having a "Tea Party" to motivate at least one of the major political parties to evaluate the expansion of government is probably a good thing. It's always a good idea to question the intent of political parties, but the first one to do that with, should be the one you identify with the most closely.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:10 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
The history of both parties is mired in mistakes. This is to be expected considering politics are politics and have been since Jefferson when he gave birth to true party lines.

Conservatives are no more racists (generally speaking) than Liberals are constitution haters (generally speaking). Both parties have been hijacked by progressive elitists and special interests. If we want this country to remain the bastion of freedom that it is we need to remove special interests, lobbyists, and revolving doors. We need to set term limits so no single politician can setup camp in service to his or her own self interest.

McCain and Obama spent $1.1B to run for election last time around. Doesn't this extreme spend raise flags to the true meaning of holding the office? It's fairly obvious to me that they have no interest in serving us when they spend this much to hold a position that pays $300k yr. Congressional pay cuts are a joke, they could care less about their salaries. They have alternate streams of income which are a direct benefit from their positions.

The one thing I can say about the Tea Party is that they'll throw a bad republican out in a heartbeat. There isn't anything I've seen from the dems side of the aisle that compares. Obama said Hope and Change and he, Pelosi, Reed, Frank, Boxer and the rest of them have made sweeping Changes, too bad it was at the cost of Hope.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:38 PM

4,049 posts, read 5,031,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
The one thing I can say about the Tea Party is that they'll throw a bad republican out in a heartbeat.
Like they've been doing all these past elections?

Old 09-28-2010, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
What about your other claims? That Hitler started anti-semitism?

Can you point us to that post, please!
I think you have me confused with another poster to try and discredit a cut and paste.

I asked aspiesmom a question, which she could not answer.

If you ask why Hitler hated the Jewish community, it is pretty well described in his own words, Mein Kampf.
Hitler hated Jewish because they controlled the big businesses and banks and didn't share the wealth with others except only in their Jewish communities. He also believed that a lot of the underworld crime like drugs and prostitution were controlled by the Jewish and finally, he was opposed to the ways the Jewish would have their secret meetings and conspire things.
He also believed that they "stole" victory from the country in the First World War. Hitler blamed the Jewish for defeat of the country, the collapse of the monarchy and the ruination of millions."

Old 09-28-2010, 01:58 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicIsYourFriend View Post
Like they've been doing all these past elections?
How exactly were you presenting this question? They (the Tea Party) have managed to derail several of the party favorites, rewarding the Dems in the process, for the right reasons. It's better to lose on principle then to win when it's against those principles. This shows me accountability and a focus on what is right verses winning at all costs.

I don't see Dems being unseated for their transgressions. They know they can vote for just about anything all the while ignoring their constituants with no worries about being re-elected. The party of YES has nothing to fear when it comes to serving themselves. It's Chicago style politics and corruption pays.

Old 09-28-2010, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiesmom View Post

You made a bold statement presenting it as fact.
I asked you a question, just to see just how much you really knew before you posted that fabricated lie.

You have yet to answer, just more diversion. Good job

Let's review

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiesmom

Hitler did it with fascism and fear and militarism... Corporatists are doing it with Horatio "rags to riches" Alger, 'you too can be an uber-rich CEO, as long as you vote like one'

Bill Longstaff: Tea Partyers - the useful idiots of capitalism
I'll ask again...

Why did Hitler turn the German people against the Jewish, again?
Was it their religion?
Was it because they were the big bad business owners with all the wealth?

Your comparing corporations and tea parties to Hitlers political movement. Now back up your statement with what you really know about Hitler.

Old 09-28-2010, 02:12 PM

2,564 posts, read 1,596,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I asked aspiesmom a question, which she could not answer...
I will not participate in you derailing this thread. I made my point comparing how Hitler tricked the people and how Corporatists tricks the people, the difference is that it is much easier to fool "Tea Partiers".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies