Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2010, 07:20 AM

13,685 posts, read 9,007,828 times

Advertisements

NKorea's Kim makes son 4-star general - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100928/ap_on_re_as/as_nkorea_succession - broken link)

So, the youngest son of North Korea’s dictator, Kim Jong II, has been promoted to four-star general and is now next in line to succeed his father as dictator of North Korea.

I hope you ‘conservatives’ are happy! I bet you are! I bet you are dancing in the street!

I mean, why haven’t we heard from Sarah Palin, Tim Pawlenty or Newt Gingrich about this? Is it because they love dictatorships? Why haven’t we heard condemnations from Rush, Sean or that secret Muslim, Glenn Beck (as Janis Joplin would have sung, “Mormon's just another word for Muslim”).

Note that the article cites the obvious approval by one Peter Beck, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations-Hitachi located in Japan. Who is Peter Beck, you say? Why, I guess the brother of Glenn Beck, the Mormon/Muslim. I am right now writing a new entry in Wikipedia proving this relationship. Once I have published it, it will become truth.

Why haven’t you ‘birthers’ screamed about not being able to personally view the birth certificate of Kim Jong Un? Hmmm? Oh! Giving your precious dictator a ‘pass’ are you? Whether he is 27 or 28 does not really matter, you say. “We trust that the Leader of the People’s Republic of North Korea is a citizen of that wonderful country” you say. “Age does not matter so long as he holds true conservative values” you yelp.

Hypocrites, all of you conservatives.

P.S. the above posting is called ‘satire’, for it is making fun of the many threads started on this forum utilizing the exact same logic as above.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2010, 07:24 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
screeching that 'birthers' are 'hypocrites' because they apparently don't give a crap about some lunkhead 8,000 miles away who they've never heard of is pi$$-poor satire. it's just stupid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies