Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 01:40 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,850,595 times

Advertisements

Over the last few days it seems like a ton of Dems and Libs have begun to sing in harmony about how Obama isn't really a Democrat and really isn't a Liberal... that he might as well be a Republican.

YOU ELECTED THE IDIOT, YOU VOTED HIM INTO OFFICE, YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM WHAT YOU DID.

You can't deflect the anger that's coming your way, this is 100% your fault. In November people will vote against you and they will win because of the huge mistake you made in 2008, deal with it.

Next time you decide you want to nominate and elect a complete failure keep in mind that it might come back to bite you. Stop trying to shift the blame onto Republicans, they didn't vote for him you did.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2010, 01:51 PM

4,049 posts, read 5,031,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Over the last few days it seems like a ton of Dems and Libs have begun to sing in harmony about how Obama isn't really a Democrat and really isn't a Liberal... that he might as well be a Republican.

YOU ELECTED THE IDIOT, YOU VOTED HIM INTO OFFICE, YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM WHAT YOU DID.

You can't deflect the anger that's coming your way, this is 100% your fault. In November people will vote against you and they will win because of the huge mistake you made in 2008, deal with it.

Next time you decide you want to nominate and elect a complete failure keep in mind that it might come back to bite you. Stop trying to shift the blame onto Republicans, they didn't vote for him you did.

Thanks.
Let's see... Obama hasn't been president for 2 years and his voters are holding him accountable... Bush spent nearly 8 years and even got re-elected before his voters woke up (those that did).

Now, let me guess, you probably think McCain wouldn't have also been a mistake?

Old 09-28-2010, 01:53 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicIsYourFriend View Post
Let's see... Obama hasn't been president for 2 years and his voters are holding him accountable... Bush spent nearly 8 years and even got re-elected before his voters woke up (those that did).

Now, let me guess, you probably think McCain wouldn't have been a mistake too?
His supporters are in no way holding him accountable. They know he is toxic and they are using this strategy to try and dupe the voters because they really do think we are that stupid. The stupid ones are going to be them when they are packing up their offices and going to the UE line.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:54 PM

Quote:

His voters aren't in any way holding him responsible, all of them blame someone else whether it's the Republicans who are in the minority anyway or the Tea Party which isn't even a political party.

I didn't vote for this idiot and I didn't vote for the last idiot but liberals can't pass the blame on this one.

Old 09-28-2010, 01:59 PM

4,049 posts, read 5,031,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
His voters aren't in any way holding him responsible,
You are wrong there. Have you heard "liberal media" lately? What about that lady who told him "I'm tired of defending you..."

Quote:
all of them blame someone else whether it's the Republicans who are in the minority anyway or the Tea Party which isn't even a political party.
"All of them"... nice uninformed over-simplification.

I think the problem is, many Obama voters are disappointed in Obama, but you don't see it because it's mostly not for the same reasons that the "Tea party" criticize him for.

Quote:
I didn't vote for this idiot and I didn't vote for the last idiot but liberals can't pass the blame on this one.
May I ask who you voted for?

Old 09-28-2010, 01:59 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,830,626 times
[quote=Backspace;16067066]Over the last few days it seems like a ton of Dems and Libs have begun to sing in harmony about how Obama isn't really a Democrat and really isn't a Liberal... that he might as well be a Republican.

Thanks.[/quote]

I've noticed this not at all. So your rant is invalid for me.

But to put it in perspective, thanks! You've just stated that when Democrats get together, nothing is impossible. Think about it. Republicans COULDN'T STOP HIM FROM BEING ELECTED.

Even in a life-or-death situation, Nelson laughs at the one in misfortune. Often, he makes his victim inflict self-punishment while yelling remarks like "Stop hitting yourself!", "Stop butlering yourself!", "Stop zapping yourself!", or "Stop endangering yourself!".

http://forums.timesdaily.com/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/19910891/inlineimg/Y/simpsons_nelson_haha2.gif (broken link)

Old 09-28-2010, 02:00 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,809,014 times
Quote:

Well said. This is the difference with democrats and republicands, if a democrat isn't doing well, we'll admit it and call them out. If a republican is doing by, they NEVER man up, just dodge and deflect. There could be a republican that drove our economy into the ground, record job losses, a false war, flat out lied to us and they would still support them. Oh, wait,......
It's not a right v. left view on obama, his voting record is clear as day and all the earmarks and pork to the right in most all of his bills have republican all over it. Obama is a progressive republican in his stances.

Old 09-28-2010, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
I've noticed this not at all. So your rant is invalid for me.

But to put it in perspective, thanks! You've just stated that when Democrats get together, nothing is impossible. Think about it. Republicans COULDN'T STOP HIM FROM BEING ELECTED.

It chaps, doesn't it? Here's some lotion. It helps.
Here you go, start reading.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...like-bush.html

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Where's that bumper sticker....

"Don't blame me, I didn't vote for him"

3,562 posts, read 5,225,158 times
Actually, backspace, the deal is that had a good number of rethuglicans and tea drinkers, etc. would have put a sock in it they would have allowed room for us to voice our opinions on the issues at stake. Instead, actual discussion doesn't take place because one or two or seven hilljacks can only come up with things about communism/marxism/liberal.

We knew he was to the right when he was elected. Further, we know that a good portion of the democratic party are actually DINOs. This has happened because the extreme right has taken over the republican party, which means that the moderate republicans had no other choice. Some of us are actually left of what the democratic party has become. And you would know this if you spent more time listening to what was being said and less time seeing how many times that you can spit liberal out of your keys.

Backspace, backspace, delete, delete, delete.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies