Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 07:10 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiesmom View Post
Puhlease, Sarah uses ALL her kids AND her grandbaby for politics from day one up to this day.

And again, I LIKE Bristol.
Yeah Obama never has his daughters at any political events lol

How dare she support her daughter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2010, 07:11 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,141,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Uhhhh..another manufactured controversy from the insane PDS Left; Video PROOF the boos were for the scores;

Sarah Palin Dancing With The Stars Boos | Bristol Palin | Mediate

Watch the video.
I have to admit, sanrene was right,

Darn and I so hoped that she was booed at, Oh well such is life and the funny part about all this is, "They don't even know or care that WE exist", LOL.

Old 09-29-2010, 07:15 AM

2,564 posts, read 1,596,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post

Like I said before, I had not seen his older daughter in so long, I did not even know she grew over 6 inches in the last two years!

Old 09-29-2010, 07:17 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,529,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post

Lol!
They are getting pretty hard up if this is the only thing they can find to criticize!

Old 09-29-2010, 07:33 AM

1,324 posts, read 1,198,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
I have to admit, sanrene was right,

Darn and I so hoped that she was booed at, Oh well such is life and the funny part about all this is, "They don't even know or care that WE exist", LOL.
Perfect lib , wishing bad on people . Why don't think positive or hope for something good ?

Old 09-29-2010, 07:55 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,141,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westwaswon View Post
Perfect lib , wishing bad on people . Why don't think positive or hope for something good ?
Its called "reality", golly gee whiz Wally welcome the real world maybe you could call the Beaver and be nice to all your neighbors all by yourself.

Old 09-29-2010, 08:36 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
I comment about her and you attack me, that's funny.

I try to never belittle those on CDF. Just idiots like Palin, "I see Russia from my house".

Left of what, what are you taking about?

Now this was funny, I loved it!

No, I think highly of Oprah and Paula Dean, and they both make tons more money than I do. And look how powerful Oprah is, WOW!

How did we get on the subject of the current President, please people stay on track
On behalf of all my SeaBee comrades I apologize for your rude, childish behavior.

Your reaction is typical of the left. You make fun of people who dis-agree with you politically. You make statements that are lies, and you probably know it. If you don't know that is even more shameful for repeating lies.

To point, Palin NEVER said she could see Russia fro her house. That statement was made by a comedian doing a spoof on her.

Because of examples like this you have no credibility.

"It is better to be thought of as a fool, then to open ones mouth and remove all doubt".

Old 09-29-2010, 08:52 AM

128 posts, read 130,187 times
I'm probably more liberal than most if the posters who said they were right for booing her. I strongly disagree. She was just there to watch her daughter. It was not a political event at all. So just leave her alone then. You're just as bad as the right wingers if you act this way. And give me a break, this has nothing to to with the left. Right wingers do exactly the same, mostly it's much worse than this.

Old 09-29-2010, 08:55 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,572,548 times
So Palin was booed in the 2008 election and got booed again on a TV show.

Who cares?

Old 09-29-2010, 09:04 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,529,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
So Palin was booed in the 2008 election and got booed again on a TV show.

Who cares?
Umm did you not read the OPs thread or watch the video or read the posts?
lol! Palin was not booed-do you refuse to accept TRUTH?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies