Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2010, 07:04 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times

Advertisements

Obama is an IDIOT in this regard... blaming O'Reily and Beck and yet at the same time, praising Maddow and Olbermann.... huh? The ONLY difference between these talking heads is that one is FOR you and the others are AGAINST you... so picking which one is for you and telling America that you should listen to these people is complete and utter IDIOCY... he assumes America will just do as he says instead of actually thinking on their own and making their own choices... Obama, that was stupid of you...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2010, 08:40 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
So your solution is to give these people even more of other peoples money concentrating even more power in these peoples hands?

Thats what the refuticans want to do, give it to their cronies on wall st to play with

No matter how much money the government takes in taxes it always spends more than it takes in.
that to a certain exent is true, but I rather they spend my taxes more on domestic issues than abroad furthering the U.S's imperialistic agenda

Old 10-22-2010, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycwind View Post
Faux news = Goebbels broadcasting network of USA.

Run by Australian Rupert Murdoch with Neo Nazi/ fascist ties.

I'm glad that you see the truth, Im so sad that so many sheepeople follow this meglomanic. See what you and I already know.....

Who is Rupert Murdoch?

Old 10-22-2010, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
It's pretty pathetic that a sitting president would go there. What an asshat.

This kind of stuff should be beneath him & be like water off a ducks back ... but he's so damned thin-skinnned & not experienced enough to function at this level of politics.

Whiney baby.
How can you really ignore the stupid with the right to vote?

The majority of the teabaggers can't tell you the voting process or better yet what it takes for a bill to get passed ......why wouldn't he be concerned

Old 10-22-2010, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
So, are you inferring that only those that you approve of have the right to ask questions of or criticize the government?

How Obamalike of you.
I don't care if you critize the government, just know what the hell that you are talking about....and can back it up by any other method but faux blues

Old 10-22-2010, 09:32 PM

5,546 posts, read 9,999,061 times
I agree wholeheartedly. Fox News is really Faux News.

Old 10-22-2010, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Yeah, Jon Stewart is a real scholar of a journalist.
.....And Beck is a academic scholar?

Old 10-22-2010, 09:41 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,309,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
I agree wholeheartedly. Fox News is really Faux News.
No, you must be thinking of MSNBC.

Old 10-22-2010, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
exactly. as if obama had ANY room to talk. Bush was absolutely abused during his 8 years and now obama is whining because, 2 years into it, one news channel isn't marching lockstep to his orders.

Honestly....he's a pathetic little amateur.
Why would'nt he be abused?

he pretended to serve in the military
He ran EVERY company ever given to him into the ground (except the texas rangers)
he profited from and illegal war
he was responsible for over 5000 american lives and over 100,000 of iraq's citizens
he ran this country into a recession
he practically destroyed america's reputation
the man was completely clueless
.......I always laugh at clowns!

Old 10-22-2010, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
And i don't like my President, telling me what i can and cannot watch, don't quite care about his opinion either. The problem is himself, he see's everyone as a mistake and plays the blame game to a hilt. The only person he should be looking at is himself. He just may not like the person looking right back at him.

How about this small fact, if bush and the boys had not screwed up the country so badly in the first place there would not be a president Obama!

You seem to have forgotten that small piece of information.

The sad thing about the matter is that a freak'n Aussie has the limited american mind and most of the english speaking planet by the short hairs and many of you are swallowing his bull ..hook line and sinker!

check out the information on the "owner of Faux News and tell me with a straight face that you still believe the bull that they are pushing.

Who is Rupert Murdoch?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies