Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 07:46 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Is the whole world split into two categories for you; left and right wing? Almost everything you say is some ridiculous sweeping generalization...how bout you back some of these up with factual information? Something other than a blog.
Nope.

Sorry I do not blog.

All it takes is some remembering what he has said in the past and when it does his normal lying it is easy to spot.

His sheep should be the ones following him and trying to stop his lying all the time.

His lying has nothing to do with rw or lw.

His lying shows us all he cannot even be trusted to tell the truth.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2010, 07:50 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Nope.

Sorry I do not blog.

All it takes is some remembering what he has said in the past and when it does his normal lying it is easy to spot.

His sheep should be the ones following him and trying to stop his lying all the time.

His lying has nothing to do with rw or lw.

His lying shows us all he cannot even be trusted to tell the truth.
So if it has nothing to do with rw or lw then why do you keep saying :"it's the left" "the left does it"????

Old 09-30-2010, 08:02 PM

Quote:
So if it has nothing to do with rw or lw then why do you keep saying :"it's the left" "the left does it"????
So you are admitting you are asking a question that is NOT about the topic correct?

Old 09-30-2010, 08:11 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,376,564 times
Quote:
So you are admitting you are asking a question that is NOT about the topic correct?
I'm admitting to addressing something that you keep saying in this thread...so if it's not the topic then why are you, the OP, constantly talking about the left wing this or the liberals that?

Quote:
Libs are again trying to make this a non matter but if we catch him lying red handed then we surely cannot trust anything he says now can we?
Quote:
all the libs here are doing your normal protect the liar thing you do.

He is destroying your entire party and you still defend him.
Quote:
Left wingers will have to stop him from this.
Quote:
The topic and headline is was Obamas mother an atheist and all I get the usual left wing garbage comebacks like "What makes the difference".

ANSWER THE THREAD AND STOP SIDE STEPPING THE TOPIC OR DOING THE NORMAL LIBERAL THING AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT.
Quote:
the left wingers here want to change the subject because they know Obama tossed his own momma under the bus and used her name to pretend like he is some great Christian religion nut when we all know he is not.
Quote:
I very seldom focus on religion, its the left wingers who seem to hate anyone who is religious.

Already many on the left are mad at Obama for even stating he is a Christian this close the election time.

Last edited by nat_at772; 09-30-2010 at 08:28 PM..

Old 09-30-2010, 08:14 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
You can be spiritual without believing in a Judeo-Christian God. I guess some people don't understand that.

Old 09-30-2010, 08:21 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,462,661 times
Quote:
Wrong again.

Links do not prove he never said that at all.

In my opinion you cannot be atheist and spiritual at the same time.

And I am allowed to have an opinion.

Stay on topic please.
Do you have any links to show he claimed he was an Atheist??

Secondly, that is a pretty absurd opinion to have that you can't be an atheist & spiritual at the same time. Not to mention if someone actually has an opinion that they can be it doesn't make them a liar.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:49 AM

Quote:
I'm admitting to addressing something that you keep saying in this thread...so if it's not the topic then why are you, the OP, constantly talking about the left wing this or the liberals that?
You are asking me questions that are off topic while I am answering left wingers responses. Big difference.

Old 10-01-2010, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Do you have any links to show he claimed he was an Atheist??

Secondly, that is a pretty absurd opinion to have that you can't be an atheist & spiritual at the same time. Not to mention if someone actually has an opinion that they can be it doesn't make them a liar.

It is very clear she was an atheist and easy to find.

I said that in my opinion is that you cannot be an atheist and be spiritual. So having my opinion of it does not make me a liar then correct? As you stated.

Answer the topic question, was she or not?

Old 10-01-2010, 05:56 AM

1,027 posts, read 1,971,322 times
I just love it when people spend every waking minute of their lives trying to find the slightest flaw with our president, and apparently, maternal atheism is a flaw!!

I have an idea. How about take a minute to relax and enjoy the safety and quality of life that people like our presidents provide?

Old 10-01-2010, 07:22 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,303 times
Quote:
It is very clear she was an atheist and easy to find.

I said that in my opinion is that you cannot be an atheist and be spiritual. So having my opinion of it does not make me a liar then correct? As you stated.

Answer the topic question, was she or not?

If it's so easy to find, why hasn't anyone found it? Obama never said that his mother was an athiest. Again, quotes have been posted multiple times. Stop telling pointless lies. By the way, no one cares anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies