Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 01:02 PM

2,735 posts, read 2,463,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Proof I think everyone is an antisemite?

Have you READ the posts on here, jews this, jews that? israel is the worst country, blah blah???

give me a break.
I read enough of your posts to come to the conclusion that everyone that is critical of Israel is an atisemite in your eyes. Go through your posting history and you will see it.
For you no one that criticizes Israel has a legitimate point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2010, 01:17 PM

487 posts, read 636,483 times
Quote:
the jews are making US fight wars for them? Examples? Proof???

What wars are the JEws making the US fight for them?

And you deny you'are an antisemite?
Iraq, Afghanistan, and very likely Iran.

Not all Jews, just the zionists and also Judeo-Christian neocons.

Old 10-02-2010, 01:20 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,239,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk99 View Post
Iraq, Afghanistan, and very likely Iran.

Not all Jews, just the zionists and also Judeo-Christian neocons.
What do jews have to do with iraq or afghanistan?

Old 10-02-2010, 02:25 PM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
How is it we give blank check support of Israel? They allow the building moratorium to expire and see no issue with doing things towards peace. They act as terrorists using self defense as their excuse. When are we going to say enough?
Are you claiming that any government that acts in self-defense is the same as a group of terrorists?
It is the Palestinian terrorists who do nothing towards peace. The Israeli Government has made more gestures towards peace than Hamas ever has and the Hamas which controls Gaza is a terrorist organization.

Old 10-02-2010, 04:41 PM

2,314 posts, read 4,798,905 times
Quote:
What do jews have to do with iraq or afghanistan?
Where have you been? The Jews have to do with everything.

The recession, the middle east, everything that goes wrong there's a snarly little Jew underneath a rock pulling the strings

I must be a pitiful Jew then. I've never gotten anyone to fight my own wars, have no financial power, and have never made a movie. God my life is worthless. Can I PLEASE get in on this club? I need some excitement in my life.

But apparently, I have killed thousands of Palestinians and forced the US into getting into a war with Iraq and now Iran, simply because I'm Jewish and support Israel's right to exist.

Yes, Israel's actions speak for all Jews (well, Zionist Jews) and if you disagree with me I will label you as a pathetic apologist who calls everyone an anti-Semite.

Old 10-02-2010, 04:54 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,239,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafster View Post
Where have you been? The Jews have to do with everything.

The recession, the middle east, everything that goes wrong there's a snarly little Jew underneath a rock pulling the strings

I must be a pitiful Jew then. I've never gotten anyone to fight my own wars, have no financial power, and have never made a movie. God my life is worthless. Can I PLEASE get in on this club? I need some excitement in my life.

But apparently, I have killed thousands of Palestinians and forced the US into getting into a war with Iraq and now Iran, simply because I'm Jewish and support Israel's right to exist.

Yes, Israel's actions speak for all Jews (well, Zionist Jews) and if you disagree with me I will label you as a pathetic apologist who calls everyone an anti-Semite.
I want in on the world domination thing too, I want in on being rich also!

Old 10-02-2010, 05:19 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Since The Gaza Strip is not an independent country? What country is it part of? Tick-tock, Tick-tock.......Ding!! The answer is Israel. So the waters outside of the Gaza Strip belong to who?? Israel. Who had it before Israel? Egypt. They signed a peace accord with Israel and they specifically stated that they dont want it and gave up all rights to it. They are even building their own wall to stop Gazans from entering Egypt illegally. Since all ports belong to Israel, then Israel gets to choose where those ships come into port. Period.

I dont see any of you pro-gazans being pro-kurds. Where is your pro-kurd speeches for a Kurdistan to exist.

Or where is your outcries against Saudia Arabia still executing sorcerers/witches.

Amnesty: Saudi king should commute 'sorcery' death sentences | Islam Tribune (http://www.islamtribune.com/2010/10/01/amnesty-saudi-king-should-commute-sorcery-death-sentences.html - broken link)

Old 10-02-2010, 05:32 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Your comparison is not a good one. Israel didn't go into the West Bank. It has controlled the West Bank since 1967 when it won in the Six Day War (in a preemptive attack). If & when the USA goes to war with Iran then your comparison might be relevant.
It blows the mind of people who really understand the situation how the Palestinian Arabs who live in Israel have a much better standard of living than their Arab brothers outside of Israel. If the Palestinian Arabs would live peacefully with the Israeli Jews then everyone in the region would have much to gain.
None of this makes sense. You are claiming that Israel could treat the Palestinians even worse than they do now, therefore, the Palestinians should be grateful they have no rights, have their homes bulldozed, have resources boycotted, and have to go through multiple humiliating checkpoints just to get to a hospital.

BTW, about 50 babies die each year while Palestinian women in labor give birth at checkpoints that take hours to get through!

Quote:
The Commissions report in 2008 noted that 71 women had children at checkpoints in 2007, showing that the discrimination increased.

According to statistics, 35 infants died as well as five of the mothers. Given that even with adequate medical facilities labour is never an easy process, Palestinian women face discrimination and health risks when simply trying to gain access to Israeli hospitals and medical clinics. The world community needs to voice its outrage, and women in particular need to support their sisters.
Rangdrol's blog

UNFPA - Checkpoints Compound the Risks of Childbirth for Palestinian Women

Palestine Report - At checkpoints, babies are born or die

Palestinian Women Pay Health Toll at Checkpoints | Womens eNews

Old 10-02-2010, 06:56 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Quote:
BTW, about 50 babies die each year while Palestinian women in labor give birth at checkpoints that take hours to get through!

Quote:
The Commissions report in 2008 noted that 71 women had children at checkpoints in 2007, showing that the discrimination increased.

According to statistics, 35 infants died as well as five of the mothers. Given that even with adequate medical facilities labour is never an easy process, Palestinian women face discrimination and health risks when simply trying to gain access to Israeli hospitals and medical clinics. The world community needs to voice its outrage, and women in particular need to support their sisters.
Rangdrol's blog

UNFPA - Checkpoints Compound the Risks of Childbirth for Palestinian Women

Palestine Report - At checkpoints, babies are born or die

Palestinian Women Pay Health Toll at Checkpoints | Womens eNews
And an estimated 57,300 lived so far in 2010. You've really need to stop using skewed information. They have hospitals in their areas (24). Why would they want a "Zionist Jew" to deliver their babies??
Is there another reason they want their child to have its birth city in ISRAEL??

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/gz.html

And this compares how to the nearly 20,000 neonatal deaths in the US?

And why do they stand in line?

On June 20, 2005 a 21 year old Palestinian woman, Wafa Samir Ibrahim al-Biss, from Gaza attempted a suicide bomb attack on Israel’s Soroka hospital, where she was a patient. This episode was ignored by virtually all international media.

Quote:
The Abyss of Humanity
Quote:

A Palestinian woman disfigured by kitchen burns planned to blow up the Israeli hospital where she was being treated, apparently coerced by Al Aqsa Brigades. A week later, amidst threats to kill the Israeli Prime Minister and “set the country on fire” if the Israeli Defense Forces evacuate Gaza settlers, a band of Kach-guided right-wing Jewish extremists threw rocks and blocks at a semi-conscious Palestinian boy, from a meter away.

Have we seen the abyss of humanity?

Can we reverse the course set by the pathological militant absolutism of a radical few?

Are we doing enough to counteract these fringes?

The case of 21-year old Wafa Samir Ibrahim al-Biss should have enraged citizens worldwide. She was hiding 22 pounds of explosives apparently embedded in her underwear through a mix of coercion, indoctrination and blackmail by terrorists. Wafa had been going for treatment to Israel since December 2004, when she suffered severe burns from a gas canister explosion in her home in the Jabalya refugee camp. The terrorists sought to exploit a humanitarian allowance for travel into Israel and commanded Wafa to blow herself up in a "noisy, crowded place" at the Soroka Medical Center in Be'er Sheva where she received medical treatment.

Old 10-02-2010, 07:39 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Thanks for this link:
https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/gz.html

After looking through it, I now realize living conditions in Gaza are much worse than I thought! For example:

Quote:
"High population density, limited land and sea access, continuing isolation, and strict internal and external security controls have degraded economic conditions in the Gaza Strip - the smaller of the two areas in the Palestinian Territories. Israeli-imposed crossings closures, which became more restrictive after HAMAS violently took over the territory in June 2007, and fighting between HAMAS and Israel during December 2008-January 2009, resulted in the near collapse of most of the private sector, extremely high unemployment, and high poverty rates. Shortages of many goods are met through the HAMAS-controlled black market tunnel trade that flourishes under the Gaza Strip's border with Egypt."

70% of the population lives below poverty level!
Couldn't find any hospital counts though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies