Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 05:50 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,112,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
I just find it interesting that the feminazis just howl over a Christian suggesting women not be allowed to abort their kids on demand....but they ignore stuff like this.
A Christian suggesting that I can't control my body, is offensive.

I challenge you to find a "feminazi" () who isn't outraged over this.

Go on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2010, 05:54 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,868,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Ask them what?

I can't imagine why you would attempt to compare a culture that promotes killing unchaste women to one that vigorously prosecutes a man who physically abuses one.

Definitely a Progressive trait and one that's, admittedly, over my head.
Because they cannot bring themselves to admit that some cultures ARE worse than others....

Old 10-05-2010, 05:54 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,870,736 times
Quote:
How can so many men in one culture have such a hatred towards those they should absolutely cherish?

WTF

".......Ahmad Khan Butt allegedly was infuriated by his 20-year-old daughter Nosheen's refusal of an arranged marriage and by his wife's defense of her, ANSA reported Monday.

Butt and his 19-year-old son Umair allegedly joined forces to punish both wife and daughter, ANSA said, with Umair beating Nosheen with an iron bar and Butt stoning to death his 46-year-old wife Shahnaz Begum.

Nosheen was taken, comatose, to a Modena hospital......"

Pakistani man stones wife in Italy - UPI.com
Just another Lovely Cultural thing from the Peace loving Muslims,Isn't Diversity GREAT !!!!

Praise Allah !!!!

Old 10-05-2010, 05:59 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,045,063 times
Quote:
Ask them what?

I can't imagine why you would attempt to compare a culture that promotes killing unchaste women to one that vigorously prosecutes a man who physically abuses one.
Perhaps because the occurrence of spousal abuse and murder is so prevalent within American culture regardless of your perception of how vigorously it is prosecuted.

If one is going to stand around an point fingers then one needs to look at one's own culture. You see, what we "liberals/progressives" fail to understand is the readiness of one group of sinners to cast stones at another group while proclaiming their alleged moral superiority solely for the purpose of exalting themselves to the detriment of another.

When you start threads about the latest ass who kills or abuses his wife or girl friend in the U.S. (the alleged reasoning is totally unimportant) then call me.

Old 10-05-2010, 08:25 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,098,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozgal View Post
A Christian suggesting that I can't control my body, is offensive.

I challenge you to find a "feminazi" () who isn't outraged over this.

Go on.
If you kill yourself it is suicide. If you kill an innocent pre-born baby, it is murder under the disguise of "choice."

Old 10-05-2010, 08:28 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,098,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Perhaps because the occurrence of spousal abuse and murder is so prevalent within American culture regardless of your perception of how vigorously it is prosecuted.

If one is going to stand around an point fingers then one needs to look at one's own culture. You see, what we "liberals/progressives" fail to understand is the readiness of one group of sinners to cast stones at another group while proclaiming their alleged moral superiority solely for the purpose of exalting themselves to the detriment of another.

When you start threads about the latest ass who kills or abuses his wife or girl friend in the U.S. (the alleged reasoning is totally unimportant) then call me.
Well, at least you're not subtle regarding the fact that you believe that all cultures are equal, unless they're American cultures and values, then they're worse. The irony is, it is your leftist beliefs that are most at odds with Islam, you are an infidel, and now matter how hard you try to "understand" them, you'll still be an infidel.

Old 10-05-2010, 08:50 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,257,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post

Could you pull any more BS out of your behind?

Think before you post.

New concept for you, might take some time to adjust, but you'll get it!

Old 10-05-2010, 08:56 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,326,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Could you pull any more BS out of your behind?

Think before you post.

New concept for you, might take some time to adjust, but you'll get it!
Just more of the same anti-American sentiment from the left.

Next!

Old 10-05-2010, 09:15 PM

8,892 posts, read 5,369,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleLove08 View Post
Stoning is talked about in the bible.
I wonder why more Christians aren't following that....
A clue might be found in the New Testament. Check out what the Gospel of John says.

Old 10-05-2010, 10:06 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,600,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
If anything, it will encourage terrorism by other groups since liberals immediately cave to groups that use terrorism. They'll suddenly ask people to "understand" them.
So do you think the Tea Party will take up terrorism so the liberals will immediately cave in to them and try to "understand them"?

I'm normally for cultural tolerance but Pakistani culture is a sick culture warped by Islamic fundamentalism, violence, misogyny, and paranoia, similar to the culture of Mississippi in the first half of the 20th century. While I have nothing against Pakistanis who want to escape the insanity of their country and have better lives in the west, and hold on to positive things about their culture like their food, those who want to bring the nasty aspects of their culture to the west and engage in fundamentalist religious practices and violence should stay in Pakistan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies