Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2010, 10:10 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,735,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
Did you listen to what he said? Reps are voted on because they believe int he Reagan principles.. less spending, smaller gov, lower taxes... wow... why don't they look at reality? ...

Here is the Reagan reign in a nutshell...

Largest tax increase in history
Largest expansion of government in history
largest deficit spending in history ( until Bush came along.) he took the deficit from under $1T to well over $3T...

So why doesn't this bimbo look at results of what the Repug actually did?

On principle I would agree... lower spending, lower taxes, shrink gov... but they don't do it and never have... Why do repugs settle for this crap? these are your choices of people and they betray your principles and lie about it repeatedly...

Not a single 'R' reply to this post. Wonder why.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2010, 02:12 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,710,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Lets try this again. Chris Christie has YET to show many of the middle class in NJ that he knows any note other than Teachers Union. It is evident that this is the only note used By Christie because its all his supports in NJ and Outside of NJ stick too like a redundant script. No where in my post did I indicate Christie increased property taxes, however Christie's actions have had a negative impact on NJ Property taxes and as such these taxes have increased under his watch more than any other Governor in a short amount of time.

The Christie supporters want to continue to look past that fact, but I can't wait to hear from the Christie supporters in NJ when the 2011 tax bill comes out and there is yet another increase and the property tax rebate that Christie LIED about once again has not been reinstated, will they still be supporters or continue with the well rehearsed script of placing the total blame on the Teachers? Based on what I've read so far, there will be another 2% cut in spending, so guess what, another increase in property taxes.

I apologize! I thought you knew how it got to that point. I didn't realize you were going to start in the middle and not from the start.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies