Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 10:19 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Obviously it was better than the last guy's.
Who did the last guy, whoever that is, have killed? Don't bother to answer since I am sure I know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2011, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
It doesn't need to "run him". He was doing just fine without it. In the long run, it forever elimates the "soft" or "weak on national security" nonsense that his conservative opponenets like to trumpet.

I bet you believe everything the man says is a lie despite having no evidence to the contrary.
Did he say that our southern border is under control at El Paso the other day? How about his talk about the completed fence on the same border that isn't even 1/3 completed? He told so many outright lies in that speech that I can't believe he hasn't fired the writer of that speech.

Proof of the lies he said in that one isn't needed except for blind Obamaites like you.

Old 05-13-2011, 11:01 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,545,620 times
I love the title here. "Obama's Rage". What rage? What are you talking about? Obama's one of the calmest dudes I've ever seen.

Old 05-13-2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
I love the title here. "Obama's Rage". What rage? What are you talking about? Obama's one of the calmest dudes I've ever seen.
And the thinnest skinned one I have ever seen.

Old 05-13-2011, 11:38 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,193,246 times
Yes, I commonly hear how he's so angry. It's not like the right is usually complaining that he's too calm and aloof.

Why should I care what people put as reviews on Amazon? There's probably some books on sasquatch and the moon being made of green cheese that have some reviews on there. That doesn't mean they're worth anything.

Old 05-14-2011, 12:04 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Maybe you'll believe any evil thing ever said or written about this man. I would never read some hate filled right wing trash book. To hear these points I can turn on faux news or limbaugh.
That's unfortunate. You should expand your horizons. As rabidly Anti-Liberal as I am, I still don't hesitate to read books espousing liberal ideology. In fact, one of the main reasons I am so Anti-Liberal is because I read books that detail liberal philosophies and viewpoints. Does it make me fighting mad as I turn the pages? Absolutely. But it makes me a well-rounded American having seen and heard it from both sides.

You should try it sometime.

Old 05-14-2011, 12:08 AM

2,725 posts, read 5,980,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Boy, the wingers have come full circle. They're back to calling the man un-American after he just did one of the most American things a Commander and Chief could do. Come on wingnuts, if you're going to drum up hate, at least make it new hate.
Maybe they will buy the History DVD's Huckabee is selling, I don't understand why it starts with Pres. Regan, shouldn't it start with at least the Indian people?

More greed...........

Link to this

- learnourhistory.com

Old 05-14-2011, 12:24 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
If being anti-American means having a different opinion than yours or having the guts to say that there's room for improvement here, then count me in. I can't believe anyone would believe the President is anti-American. You just don't agree with him and are resorting to lies and divisive extremism, two things that I think are quite anti-American.
They believe it...just like they still believe that he isn't an American, or that bin Laden was kept frozen for 7 years before the great conspiracy to keep Obama in power (generated by the military and intelligence community, who Obama also hates according to the right) thawed him out so they could pump a couple of rounds into him, then fake some pictures.
Like toddlers throwing a tantrum, their energy will only last for so long. As people continue to dismiss them and their silly ideas they'll get bored and go back to sleep, because a tantrum's no good without an audience.

Old 05-14-2011, 12:30 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrover View Post
If anyone wants to know why our president is so rabidly anti-American, one only has to pick up and read a fascinating book by Dinesh D'Souza called "The Roots of Obama's Rage." It is an extremely insightful and comprehensive exploration of the background and "education" of the man sitting in the White House. What most don't really realize is that this man is not the product of the American civil rights experience and he has no particular reverence for the likes of Rev. Marting Luther King. But rather he is the product of the radical anti-colonialsim that his Kenyan father as well as the American Marxists Bill Ayers & Saul Alinsky as well as his own pastor, Jerimiah Wright - all radically anti-American. We all remember when he had the bust of Winston Churchill (on loan from the British since 9/11 as a symbol of solidarity) returned. He did that because he considered Churchill the poster boy for the colonial subjugation of non-white populations. Never mind that the White House and its contents belong to the American people, he just acted like he owned the whole place and could do what he wanted.

This book has validity because the author uses Obama's own words and history to paint the complete picture of this man who gained the presidency by deceit. He clearly doesn't like America or most of its people. He clearly doesn't believe that American values are worth emulating. He clearly believes that we need to step back, step down and relinquish our claim as the best country on the planet and that doesn't even begin to address his feelings about the redistribution of Americans wealth to "the less fortunate."

Even if you don't read the entire book, the reviews on Amazon for this fascinating book will give you a look at your president that you have likely never seen before. Obama clearly doesn't like us...
He needed a job and we gave him one. Is this a great country or what.

Old 05-14-2011, 06:51 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Dinesh D'Souza????????????? That's what you have to offer????????????

That's the guy who once wrote a book claiming that liberals are responsible for 9/11. His reasoning is that the terrorists attacked because they don't like liberals and so it's all our fault. You really should try and get somebody who doesn't blame America first
Terrorists should love liberals. After all, aren't they destroying America?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies