Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2010, 10:14 AM

6,762 posts, read 11,602,837 times

Advertisements

If you compare her to Democrat Dick Blumenthal. I mean seriously, Sarah has had some whacky, senseless comments come out of her mouth, but I can't remember any politician ever sounding as dumb as Blumenthal. Thats Democratic brains for you!
Quote:
A job is created, and it can be in a variety of ways, by a variety of people, but principally by people and businesses in response to demand for products and services and the main point about jobs in Connecticut is we can and we should create more of them by creative policies and that’s the kind of approach that I want to bring to Washington.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2010, 10:18 AM

2,564 posts, read 1,590,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
If you compare her to Democrat Dick Blumenthal. I mean seriously, Sarah has had some whacky, senseless comments come out of her mouth, but I can't remember any politician ever sounding as dumb as Blumenthal. Thats Democratic brains for you!
yeah, but at least i know what he's trying to say

Old 10-07-2010, 10:21 AM

6,762 posts, read 11,602,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiesmom View Post
yeah, but at least i know what he's trying to say
I'm glad you do. Because all I see him doing is verbally walking in a maze of bumbling thoughts while desperately trying to figure out how in the world a job is created. Maybe you know what he is trying to say because you are in the same maze of confusion as he is when that question comes up?

Old 10-07-2010, 10:26 AM

10,092 posts, read 8,180,974 times
I just wish she'd stop twittering about how upset she is that her daughter has a crush on that "Situation" guy from Jersey Shore. Is that an "I want to run for president and/or be a major player in influencing our country" way to carry yourself? What ever happened to a little dignity.

Old 10-07-2010, 10:29 AM

6,484 posts, read 6,600,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
I just wish she'd stop twittering about how upset she is that her daughter has a crush on that "Situation" guy from Jersey Shore. Is that an "I want to run for president and/or be a major player in influencing our country" way to carry yourself? What ever happened to a little dignity.
I honestly have never read her twitter page. I had no idea her daughter liked some creep from a "reality" tv show.

My question is that if you hate her so much, why do you go out of your way to read her twitter page? I think Nancy Pelosi is a moron...but I don't make any special effort to see what she has to say on a given day.

Old 10-07-2010, 10:38 AM

10,092 posts, read 8,180,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
I honestly have never read her twitter page. I had no idea her daughter liked some creep from a "reality" tv show.

My question is that if you hate her so much, why do you go out of your way to read her twitter page? I think Nancy Pelosi is a moron...but I don't make any special effort to see what she has to say on a given day.
I don't--I'm dating myself because I don't even know how to use twitter, but my older teens follow her there because they think she's hysterical--they tell me all about it--that was their contribution to the conversation in the car on the way to school this am .

As far as Sarah Palin goes--I don't have anything against her to "hate her" as a human being, but I think she's become a cult figure for lots of republicans--she speaks in sound bites that I don't believe are backed in ANY kind of rational debate or logic--she's openly anti-intellectual. Dumbing down America, and the debate, isn't a very good plan when we've got big problems to solve.

Old 10-07-2010, 11:56 AM

857 posts, read 1,998,024 times
well, as we all know, "It's gotta be about job creation"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6XvedQbaQo

(don't tell me you didn't see this coming)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies