Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 05:18 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,527,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
I'm not all that liberal, but he doesn't make me crazy--he makes me sad. . . That's the problem though--there are no leaders, outside of Rush and his friends, in the R party right now. They've elected the class clown to the position of class president by default. That's scary stuff.
And what do you say about the lack of leadership in the democratic party? And speaking of class clowns isn't it the democrats that look to comedians for their leadership? Yes indeed.

Old 10-13-2010, 05:31 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
And what do you say about the lack of leadership in the democratic party? And speaking of class clowns isn't it the democrats that look to comedians for their leadership? Yes indeed.

Thank you! You answered just as I would have.

Old 10-13-2010, 05:33 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
What's the problem?

He IS an economic ignoramus and acts like a jacka**.

Old 10-13-2010, 05:34 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,588,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Rush is taking Obama at his own word.. Are you saying Obama doesnt know his own religion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auwe-...eature=related

ooops! Caught again in lies. This is actually scary.

Old 10-13-2010, 05:38 AM

7,168 posts, read 5,363,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
WOw! Becauase there are no Democrats out their doing the same thing to Republicans! LOL I love listening to Rush - and especially love how he makes the liberals crazy(er).
I do not belong to either of the pathetic parties and that was my opinion of Rush. You seem to have real joy that Rush can really stick it to the {D}s I think even the most brain damaged {R} can do that. Witness this forum.

Old 10-13-2010, 05:49 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,745,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSC1 View Post
Rush makes you lefties crazy with hatred. I love it.

He really does and the funniest part is how hard they try to deny it. The first step in overcoming it is to admit you have a problem!

Old 10-13-2010, 05:52 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
What is wrong with telling the truth?

Does he not have the freedom of speech anymore?

Some people forget just how racist and hateful the left wingers were during the Bush years.

Old 10-13-2010, 05:55 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
ooops! Caught again in lies. This is actually scary.

You can go back and find hundreds of videos of this idiot lying yet his robots defend him.

No wonder the majority of American disapprove of the idiot in the WH.

Daily mistakes, poor decisions and the constant lies.

Liar in Chief gets caught all the time. He cannot remember what he said yesterday.

Old 10-13-2010, 06:00 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
You can go back and find hundreds of videos of this idiot lying yet his robots defend him.

No wonder the majority of American disapprove of the idiot in the WH.

Daily mistakes, poor decisions and the constant lies.

Liar in Chief gets caught all the time. He cannot remember what he said yesterday.
It's really not what O said yesterday....

It's actually more like what O read yesterday....

Old 10-13-2010, 06:06 AM

10,092 posts, read 8,201,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
I wasn't trying to just blindly bash republicans--if the dems were in this situation I'd be all over them too. Don't get me wrong--I don't think the democrats are doing the greatest job on the economy either, and there are huge divisions in the party on which way to go (recessions are tough, and it may make take some type of tax increase, as well as cuts in entitlements--just not elimination, as well as investment spending to get us out of this. The real economic drain right now is the war--what do we do about military spending?), but at least they're talking policy, there's a debate, and the leaders in both Congress and the White House are talking specifics, even if they don't all agree.

My point is this--who's doing that on the Republican side? Where is there one plan that spells out what the party is going to do--not just cut taxes and cut government, but how, why, which programs, and how is it going to help? Who are the leaders who are trying to sort it out? If they can't agree on a plan, where's the public debate within the republican party on which way to go?

That was my point--there are no specifics, there is no debate, and in the vacuum left, the leadership becomes entertainers and pundits. Lots of liberals may find Jon Stewart funny, but I don't think ANYONE considers him a democratic party leader.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies