Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 07:21 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,597,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Only six minutes before someone weighed in with a "Bush did it"

It really does help too.
At least this guy could have pulled out a similar quote that Bush made (if he ever did.)

But instead the same old tired crap...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2010, 07:26 PM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Check this out..........

Obama: Republicans Will Have to Learn to Get Along With Me - FoxNews.com

Obama: Republicans Will Have to Learn to Get Along With Me

President Obama reveals in a magazine article that he is weighing what to do if Republicans win the House majority next month, and has come up with a novel approach: Make the GOP work with him.
Obama said he thinks Republicans will have to move in his direction no matter the outcome of the Nov. 2 vote.

"It may be that regardless of what happens after this election, they feel more responsible," he is quoted saying in the Sunday edition of The New York Times Magazine, "either because they didn't do as well as they anticipated, and so the strategy of just saying no to everything and sitting on the sidelines and throwing bombs didn't work for them, or they did reasonably well, in which case the American people are going to be looking to them to offer serious proposals and work with me in a serious way."

Accusing the public of mistaking his abilities, the president also told the magazine that he's a little taken aback that voters are disappointed with the current turn of events in his administration.

He still thinks he's the smartest guy in the room! He can't believe that he's being rejected! He doesn't realize that he's the reason the pummeling is coming, in the first place!!
"When you keep your cool when every one else looses theirs, maybe you haven't grasped the situation".

Old 10-13-2010, 07:40 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Liberals are too dumb and ignorant to understand what that meant at that time.
Yeah we made be dumb and ignorant but the know the difference between diluted and deluded!

Old 10-13-2010, 07:42 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,856,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Astonishing. Clinton was smart enough to move to the center in 1994 and it resulted in actual progress. This guy ain't too bright.
I know there are Repubs out there that hated Clinton, but Clinton was a smart man and a good president. Obama is simply a self centered, naive little boy.

Old 10-13-2010, 07:44 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,745,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
I know there are Repubs out there that hated Clinton, but Clinton was a smart man and a good president. Obama is simply a self centered, naive little boy.

I wasn't a big Clinton fan but he was/is clearly a gifted politician.

Old 10-13-2010, 07:45 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,837,211 times
Is the word you seem to be meaning possibly DELUDED?????????????

(It helps if you can spell it)

eta: dang ovcat beat me to it

Old 10-13-2010, 07:51 PM

3,219 posts, read 6,579,439 times
He is arrogant after his hourly joint feed. LOL!

Old 10-13-2010, 07:54 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Is the word you seem to be meaning possibly DELUDED?????????????

(It helps if you can spell it)

eta: dang ovcat beat me to it

I stand corrected.....UNLIKE OBAMA!!

Old 10-13-2010, 08:00 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
I wasn't a big Clinton fan but he was/is clearly a gifted politician.

In a nation of idiots, perhaps.

Old 10-13-2010, 08:05 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,993,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Check this out..........

Obama: Republicans Will Have to Learn to Get Along With Me - FoxNews.com

Obama: Republicans Will Have to Learn to Get Along With Me

President Obama reveals in a magazine article that he is weighing what to do if Republicans win the House majority next month, and has come up with a novel approach: Make the GOP work with him.
Obama said he thinks Republicans will have to move in his direction no matter the outcome of the Nov. 2 vote.

"It may be that regardless of what happens after this election, they feel more responsible," he is quoted saying in the Sunday edition of The New York Times Magazine, "either because they didn't do as well as they anticipated, and so the strategy of just saying no to everything and sitting on the sidelines and throwing bombs didn't work for them, or they did reasonably well, in which case the American people are going to be looking to them to offer serious proposals and work with me in a serious way."

Accusing the public of mistaking his abilities, the president also told the magazine that he's a little taken aback that voters are disappointed with the current turn of events in his administration.

He still thinks he's the smartest guy in the room! He can't believe that he's being rejected! He doesn't realize that he's the reason the pummeling is coming, in the first place!!
citizenkane2 !!! ... On The Money !

How absolutely pitiful and how unbelievably disgraceful is the current status of the "One" who inhabits the WH !

May the Saint's preserve us until this "Nightmare" is gone shortly after the 2012 election !!! Thanks Y'all / Old Sgt. Lamar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies