Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 12:05 PM

7,931 posts, read 15,821,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Got any links or studies to support that?
Yeah....common sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2010, 12:06 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by go phillies View Post
Yeah....common sense.
Ah, so you're simply making it up.

Gotcha.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i wish someone would 'deface' my house with bacon. stick 'em on the north-facing wall, not the stucco one.

oh, and be sure to use gloves
yeah, as long as its fresh bacon and still good to eat, they can drop some off at my house too, along with some scrambled eggs, home fries, and french toast!

Old 10-14-2010, 12:09 PM

3,644 posts, read 6,305,063 times
I'm very pro-Bacon. Everything is better with Bacon

Old 10-14-2010, 12:09 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Quote:

Gotcha.
You want numbers?

Quote:
“Seven percent of 1.3 billion leaves us with . . . 91 million radical Islamists. And to think we were concerned!”
One in 11 British Muslims backs suicide bombers, says Brown aide | Mail Online

http://www.pursuingholiness.com/2007...icide-bombing/

http://www.pursuingholiness.com/cate...cal-islamists/

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...influence.html

http://www.pursuingholiness.com/2007...sts-in-the-us/

There is no such thing as "radical" islam. It's all RADICAL.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:16 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times

Well, I suppose I'll have to let my Muslim friends know that they are indeed radical... it will come as a shock to them, though.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:18 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Quote:
Well, I suppose I'll have to let my Muslim friends know that they are indeed radical... it will come as a shock to them, though.
There YOU go again.

You don't have to let them know anything because they already know what they are.

I have told you time and again, Muslims come in two varieties ONLY. The "death to America kind radicals" those are the footsoldiers, and the "Islam is the religion of peace I will never denounce another Muslim" quiet pious type. The footsoldiers do all the dirty work and the pious type sits back and waits for Islam to conquer the world.

Your friends know what "type" they are. But they'll never tell you.

Remember that Islam permits lying, outright lying in order to promote their beliefs. It's called Taqiyya. And a Muslim will lie to you to make you believe anything you want to of them or the religion in order to promote it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyya

Old 10-14-2010, 12:18 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,529,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Well....................... I guess that rationalizes all the honor killings, beheadings, and stonings practiced by Islam. Carry on.

OF course, in the liberal mind, defacing churches is okay.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:20 PM

Quote:

Gotcha.
Well, I don't think there were any official polls done, but you'd have to be blind not to see that the Muslim religion is very prone to violence. US Muslims, as someone else mentioned, are a different animal and do have to abide by the laws of the land. In the middle east, the laws are centered on Islamic laws, and encourages violence against "infidels."

I find it funny that so many liberals support Islam, even though it flies in the face of many of their liberal beliefs. Islam even makes conservative Christianity look downright liberal. But many liberals have a deep-seated hatred of Christianity, and automatically take the opposing view of Christianity, even if Islam is more contradictory to their liberal beliefs than Christianity. I guess they figure "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." Although if they went to a Muslim country and espoused things like adultery or homosexuality, they'd be stoned to death.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:22 PM

Pork fat rules!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies