Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 03:58 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,301,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
How is it hypocrisy if Palin still advocates abstinence? That's HER view, why should she change it? If Bristol had followed mama's lead she wouldn't have a child now, although I'm sure it would be unthinkable to her now to live without that precious baby. You can't force people, even your family, to believe as you do.

So true. I bet Hillary didn't want Bill, 'smoking' cigars in the Whitehouse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2010, 04:01 PM

1,943 posts, read 3,336,464 times
So much for Mercury Cougar saying he/she isn't left wing, neither am I.

Old 10-15-2010, 04:06 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,679,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Left wing replies are funnier than the facts of the story.
How embarrassing for you that I'm neither a left winger, a liberal, or a democrat then.

Old 10-15-2010, 04:07 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
If Palin is going to parade her family and use them as props, Bristol gets paid to be on the cover People magazine and paid to dance on DWTS, and Levi poses for Playgirl - then yes - it is fair game.
So according to your argument, the only reason Obamas brother shouldnt be discussed, is that he isnt being paid to be on People magazine.. Got it..

Old 10-15-2010, 04:07 PM

15,586 posts, read 27,597,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
How embarrassing for you that I'm neither a left winger, a liberal, or a democrat then.
Let me guess-you are Colin Powell?

Old 10-15-2010, 04:09 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,679,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengerfire View Post
Let me guess-you are Colin Powell?
Not the last time I checked. But if I am, my boyfriend is going to have a rather nasty surprise the next time I climb naked into bed with him.

Old 10-15-2010, 04:24 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Quote:
So? Polygamy is legal in Kenya, the girl was not a minor, and she was by all reports a willing participant in the marriage.

And if you have a sibling, do you have control over how they live their life? How about we blame and fire you for something your brother or sister does?
Awwww....... JFK, Jimmy Carter, and Bill Clinton had brothers that embarrassed them too. As far as I can see this kind of thing just runs in the family for Democrats.

Old 10-15-2010, 04:33 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,297,960 times
Quote:
So? Polygamy is legal in Kenya, the girl was not a minor, and she was by all reports a willing participant in the marriage.

And if you have a sibling, do you have control over how they live their life? How about we blame and fire you for something your brother or sister does?
This isn't about President Obama's brother. It's about smearing President Obama with anything for any reason and going to any lengths to do so,

Wny?

They hate the President of the United States.

Old 10-15-2010, 05:39 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,471,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
They hate the President of the United States.
I hate scumbag, bedwetting liberal, liars...especially with no experience and the intent to destroy the U.S. Don't you?

Old 10-15-2010, 05:50 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
How is it hypocrisy if Palin still advocates abstinence? That's HER view, why should she change it? If Bristol had followed mama's lead she wouldn't have a child now, although I'm sure it would be unthinkable to her now to live without that precious baby. You can't force people, even your family, to believe as you do.
Because no matter how much she advocated it, she couldn't make it work in her own home. Perhaps it's time to try another approach. It brings to mind the mother who was an anti-gay activist until her son committed suicide. Now she's a gay rights activisit. Unfornutately it took a drastic, sad, lefe-changing event for her to see things another way. Unfortunately, her daughter getting pregnant was not enough of a wake up call for Mrs. Pailin, although Bristol disagrees with her. Pailin was a teen mom herself. I don't get what's so bad about birth control.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies