Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 08:24 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times

Advertisements

Palin's narcissism is now taking her on the TV reality show ride. She must think everyone is fascinated with her!

This woman will do anything for attention and $$$.

Do you suppose she will involve her children?

BTW, I often see photos of her with her daughters, but never with her youngest son. I wonder if he will be shown or hidden on this reality show.

Quote:
Former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin is giving viewers an up-close and personal view of her life in the 49th state. Sarah Palin's Alaska will feature the conservative mom-of-five doing family activities including skiing, kayaking and fishing.
Star Magazine | News | Sneak Peek at Sarah Palin's Reality Show
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2010, 09:49 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Palin's narcissism is now taking her on the TV reality show ride. She must think everyone is fascinated with her!

BTW, I often see photos of her with her daughters, but never with her youngest son. I wonder if he will be shown or hidden on this reality show.

another liberal, jealous poster here? Why do you care if she wants to make a buck or millions of them? Is this costing you anything? and, I will add, if you see her with the 3 girls all the time, you must be almost stocking her cause there have been very few pics with them in recent months. Yes, maybe a few more with Bristol and mommy, I don't think most of us have seen a single one with her and Piper for instance.

Nita

Old 10-16-2010, 09:53 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,806,109 times
Why would anyone be jealous of a quitter?

Old 10-16-2010, 09:56 AM

2,564 posts, read 1,595,385 times
Quote:

Well at least Sarah (inadvertantly) tells the truth: "I'd rather be doing this than be in some stuffy political office. I'd rather be out here, being free."

Her suckers will still keep paying for her newfound free lifestyle

Old 10-16-2010, 09:57 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Finally a decent reality show where the family isn't cussing including the kids and where they wear some clothes.

It's like Dancing with the Stars - I was somewhat unsure that Bristol should be on there - but what a fresh breath of air, a contestant not afraid to wear a few clothes and behave like a lady.

We need more of this kind of people on television.

Old 10-16-2010, 09:59 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:

I bet the youngest son will be on the show and the liberals would flip out about that because the liberals only see abortion as the "solution" for any baby they view as less than perfect.

The fact that Sarah Palin didn't abort most of her kids and grandchild is the real reason liberals froth at the mouth over here.

Old 10-16-2010, 10:06 AM

2,564 posts, read 1,595,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Finally a decent reality show where the family isn't cussing including the kids and where they wear some clothes.

It's like Dancing with the Stars - I was somewhat unsure that Bristol should be on there - but what a fresh breath of air, a contestant not afraid to wear a few clothes and behave like a lady.

Bristol Palin: 'I Talk About Abstinence, Then I'm Out in My Underwear' | Extra

Old 10-16-2010, 10:08 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
What a shocker. Nothing says "trash" like "I have my own reality TV show."

Old 10-16-2010, 11:24 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times
Nothing like women bashing women when they don't agree with them.

The real show is on here. Ya'll just can't get enough can ya?

(That's just the MSM media training shining through).

Old 10-16-2010, 11:40 AM

8,949 posts, read 12,131,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post

I must have missed the Naked Child Hour Reality Show...

However, I'm not sure if its worse to be corrupted by Jersey Shore, or Sarah Palin, who embodies everything that's wrong with our political system-- an ideologue, with no plans, or ideas beyond demonizing political opponents and pretending her family-- with its own social problems-- is somehow more wholesome than mine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies