Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 05:58 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,845,032 times

Advertisements

I am arrogant and ignore the American people. My stimulus and Healthcare bill are going to do the opposite of what I promised you. Ignore that I am increasing other taxes besides income. I broke my promise on taxes. Take no notice that I am a hypocrite. I call out the gop for the things I've done but worse

Signed your President and please continue to ignore what I'm doing and continue to make excuses for me. I need more time to transform America into a _____________ Country Shhhhhh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2010, 06:03 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,831,906 times
"The individual mandate applies across the board. People have no choice and there is no way to avoid it. Those who fall under the individual mandate either comply with it, or they are penalized. It is not based on an activity that they make the choice to undertake. Rather, it is based solely on citizenship and on being alive," he wrote

Federal Judge Allows Multi-State Suit Against Health Care Law to Proceed - FoxNews.com

You could say the exact same thing about a Social Security number.

Social Security number - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By 1990, the threshold was lowered to 1 year old,[5] and is now required regardless of the child's age. Since then, parents have often applied for Social Security numbers for their children soon after birth; today, it can be done on the application for a birth certificate.[6]

Old 10-16-2010, 06:10 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Huh? We have MORE troops in Afghanistan now than ever before and under obama's dithering and weak leadership, it is going badly.
And you are in military command offices with the knowledge to tell me where things will head?

Yes, my interpretation is that things are ramping down. I may be wrong and I can deal with that.

I'll let you read the troop numbers and interpret for yourself. Don't tell me where we are at in the war because I am sure you are just as clueless as I am (if not more so) as to how things will pan out.

Old 10-16-2010, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
I am arrogant and ignore the American people. My stimulus and Healthcare bill are going to do the opposite of what I promised you. Ignore that I am increasing other taxes besides income. I broke my promise on taxes. Take no notice that I am a hypocrite. I call out the gop for the things I've done but worse

Signed your President and please continue to ignore what I'm doing and continue to make excuses for me. I need more time to transform America into a _____________ Country Shhhhhh

Jadex-

Please write similar letters from the last few presidents. Would love to see your impressions of them.

Really. Do it.

Old 10-16-2010, 07:13 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,550,845 times
I love how neocons were all for both of these wars until Obama took office.

Old 10-16-2010, 07:25 PM

1,500 posts, read 2,800,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post

It has been said that, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Thanks for proving that point to the rest of us here.

Old 10-16-2010, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I love how neocons were all for both of these wars until Obama took office.
Interesting how that works, isn't it?

Old 10-16-2010, 08:29 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Give search a try, there are dozens of topics on this.
When I do that search do I use the same kind of adjectives that libs use when searching for "good" articles about Bush? You do know that search engines give you what you indicate in your prompts is desired, I hope.

Old 10-16-2010, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
When I do that search do I use the same kind of adjectives that libs use when searching for "good" articles about Bush? You do know that search engines give you what you indicate in your prompts is desired, I hope.
roysoldboy- you're an old timer on these threads!!! You know what they're talking about in this thread!!! It's been discussed COUNTLESS times in other threads, that you have no doubt been a part in. Don't you remember?

Old 10-16-2010, 08:33 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,326,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
Interesting how that works, isn't it?
No, what's interesting is how the anti-war protesters have suddenly silenced themselves now that there's a D in office. Now THAT's interesting!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies