Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 12:52 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
What kind of food was served?
Careful, could have been Gulf Shrimp.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2010, 01:36 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
...a sure sign of your racist, sexist, bigoted and homophobic tendencies.
Ain't it the truth?

Old 10-20-2010, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I'm sorry, but people who serve boxed mashed potatoes deserve the death penalty.
I wonder how many lobbyists were at that dinner and thereby earned that death penalty. Remember when Obama said lobbyists wouldn't be welcome in his DC.

Old 10-20-2010, 01:42 PM

[quote=Casper in Dallas;16331723]
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
I find many of the replies to this post extremely distasteful (NO pun intended). In all my time posting here, I have NEVER seen Roy personally attack or slander anyone on this board, yet some of you will take every chance you get to belittle him personally. He's been called paranoid, He is, years of reading his posts have proven that, wonder if he still waiting for the Muslims to take over America any minute cynical, when it comes to anything left of center the tag applies, is what it is a right-wing hack,how many of his posts are links to Beck, Palin and Coulter, continually posting links to rightwing talking heads makes people conclude he is nothing more and several times called ignorant, not ignorant but here has been more than one occasion where one can tell he refuses to listen to anything that disagrees with his POV in this thread alone.

Does it make you feel big to call people names and attempt to ridicule them just because you disagree? Some people really need to grow up.Insults and ridicule is the wrong way to go with any poster but I can assure you when someone from the right is doing so to others he is not outraged but usually will clap in approval, so sympathy is hard to come by. [/quote]
Casper
Hey, ghost, where have you been? Surely you haven't been listening to Beck lately since you indicate that you don't know what he has been saying lately. I would tell you how to hear him any time of day on the internet but I am allowed to do that only now and then and I used my time up yesterday or the day before.

Old 10-20-2010, 06:41 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Nothing new from Obama. Some history... He did call the people from PA all rednecks and they were afraid of losing their jobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies