Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 07:36 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,285,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaBMe View Post
I think that should be..."FINALLY ANNOUNCE..."
Which still puts them ahead of the United States Chamber of Commerce.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2010, 07:37 PM

33,510 posts, read 18,076,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
George Soros is an American citizen.
Soros is a globalist. Let's call it as it really is.

Old 10-20-2010, 07:45 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,209,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiesmom View Post
Kochs don't like to be pointed out .
They hide their support to Tea Party .
Soros has done all his contributing to Media Matters through Tides Foundation, CAP and other groups he created to use as laundering sources for MM.

The best part of the Media Matters thing is that they changed their first page of their blog to make it appear that they didn't put it on after Soros opened.

The really best part of this story is that yesterday, October 19, Beck opened up so much about Soros and pushed him into going after Beck in the open, finally.

Beck, today, changed his whole show to make sure that everybody got a look at what Soros had been pushed into doing.

Did you people know that in 2004 Beck was on 40 radio stations and Media Matters was having at him, even then. I guess Soros knew what was coming. Today Beck is on 425 radio stations and MM has had 50,000 mentions of him in the last year or so. I guess he is right that their main reason for existence is to take him down.

I wonder if Obama has a special number on his blackberry that only Soros can call him at. Both of those gentlemen have said that Beck and Fox must go and even that to get rid of Beck they have once again threatened sponsors of Fox shows. Not just Beck, but all of Fox. They are seriously afraid of what Beck is doing.

If you didn't see Beck today, it is sure worth watching at the regular place tonight.

Old 10-20-2010, 07:46 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,856,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
George Soros is an American citizen.
Yes he is, a naturalized Hungarian-American since 1961; however, look where he made his hedge-fund money, crashing foreign currencies, thus my comment about "foreign donation".

Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly as you are often well off the mark.

Old 10-20-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
I'm certain Obama will put his foot down about this foreign donation from Soros!
And I am just as certain that he won't do such a thing. Soros is a citizen of the US, you know. Spooky Dude is so sad about Beck exposing him that he came out in the open with that $1 million and I find that very funny. All these years he has been hiding with his money launderers and all of a sudden he comes out in the open because of what Beck did yesterday.

Old 10-20-2010, 07:49 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,856,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagger View Post
As far as I know, Media Matters isn't paying for political campaigns or buying ad time.... Citizens and the Chamber does. That's a big difference... isn't it?
And another Soros funded organization, moveon dot org, does pay for political campaigns and purchases ad time. Your point?

Old 10-20-2010, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
According to Beck this is the first time Soros donated to Media Matters without the money being laundered first. Soros has had his money in Media Matters for a long time. He has just stepped up his campaign to get rid of FOX news and Beck especially.

Soros does not like descent.
It was Beck's expose of Soros yesterday that pushed Spooky Dude into coming out in the open. There is more good stuff on the internet about this one right now than Aspiesmom can dig up about the Kochs.

Old 10-20-2010, 07:55 PM

Quote:
This is a non-issue, Media Matters is a 501(c)(3). It's a non-profit media watchdog.

About Us | Media Matters for America

"Media Matters for America is a Web-based, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media."
No profit but where do they get their money to keep operating? Why from the Tides and CAP just as Beck pointed out yesterday. Laundered money from Soros is still from Soros and Beck pushed old Spooky Dude out in the open with his invitation to said Spooky to come on his show and debate for a full hour.

MM has been given orders by their supporter to get rid of Fox and Beck.

Old 10-20-2010, 07:57 PM

1,476 posts, read 2,021,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Soros has done all his contributing to Media Matters through Tides Foundation, CAP and other groups he created to use as laundering sources for MM.

The best part of the Media Matters thing is that they changed their first page of their blog to make it appear that they didn't put it on after Soros opened.

The really best part of this story is that yesterday, October 19, Beck opened up so much about Soros and pushed him into going after Beck in the open, finally.

Beck, today, changed his whole show to make sure that everybody got a look at what Soros had been pushed into doing.

Did you people know that in 2004 Beck was on 40 radio stations and Media Matters was having at him, even then. I guess Soros knew what was coming. Today Beck is on 425 radio stations and MM has had 50,000 mentions of him in the last year or so. I guess he is right that their main reason for existence is to take him down.

I wonder if Obama has a special number on his blackberry that only Soros can call him at. Both of those gentlemen have said that Beck and Fox must go and even that to get rid of Beck they have once again threatened sponsors of Fox shows. Not just Beck, but all of Fox. They are seriously afraid of what Beck is doing.

If you didn't see Beck today, it is sure worth watching at the regular place tonight.
Another great, informative post Roy. Would have repped you but need to spread it around first.

It really is amazing how fearful people are of Beck, who merely presents the truth and is always careful to point our which are "facts" he is presenting vs. "opinions" he offers and does not advocate violence of any kind. But, he is witty, articulate and gets people to think - yeah, that's undoubtedly why some in high places are fearful of him; he gets people to "think." BTW, yesterday's show was so good, I recorded it and watched it twice!!!

Old 10-20-2010, 07:57 PM

Quote:
There is nothing illegal with this Soros donation to Media Matters. This thread has no point.
Anybody who watches Beck's show today will learn why he will probably soon be dead and his blood will be on the hands of Soros. How about you watching him this evening to see just what is going on?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies