Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 11:54 PM

22,155 posts, read 19,397,646 times

Advertisements

When you need to resort to Ann Coulter for sources......

Why did she leave out Coons's response? Oh because then it wouldn't have fit in with her little narrative....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2010, 04:46 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,212,832 times
Coulter has no message worth reading. She is in it for the fun of writing ludicrous opinion pieces, and the money it brings. I'm sure she laughs all the way to the bank.

And yes, I'm progressive. After all, progress is not a dirty word.

Old 10-21-2010, 04:51 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,787,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
Coulter has no message worth reading. She is in it for the fun of writing ludicrous opinion pieces, and the money it brings. I'm sure she laughs all the way to the bank.

Agreed. Coulter is almost as loopy as O'Donnell,..Almost,.

Old 10-21-2010, 04:53 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,647,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Coons is an idiot... Delaware gets what it deserves... an idiot to run a bunch of idiots... Coons is so far off the planet, it doesn't surprise me... O'Donnell isn't that bright either but at least she is growing up...
And at least she is real.

Old 10-21-2010, 05:10 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,583,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
There has been so much anti-O'donnell crap here the last few days that I thought it may be time for some good about her and a little exposing of what Delaware gets if they manage to elect the bearded Communist. This is too hilarious and since I didn't see the crap show I can't say that any of this is true but if forced to I will do some research to see if my reporter is lying.

Chris Coons Lied, Granny Died - HUMAN EVENTS
Thank you for the great article link!! Coons is another lying, democrat, crook. Vote Them OUT!!

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 10-24-2010 at 07:44 AM.. Reason: No discussion of mod activity, per the TOS

Old 10-24-2010, 01:18 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,209,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post

Certainly progress is not a dirty word but until liberal became such progressive wasn't used because it was and then we got the change. Progressives of today are no more than little communists and they want just the same thing.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 10-24-2010 at 07:45 AM.. Reason: STOP sniping at other members.

Old 10-24-2010, 07:08 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,471,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
There has been so much anti-O'donnell crap here the last few days that I thought it may be time for some good about her and a little exposing of what Delaware gets if they manage to elect the bearded Communist. This is too hilarious and since I didn't see the crap show I can't say that any of this is true but if forced to I will do some research to see if my reporter is lying.

Chris Coons Lied, Granny Died - HUMAN EVENTS

Ann Coulter.

Ann Coulter.

Ann Coulter.

The one woman who could possibly be more clueless than Christine O'Donnell.

And, really, don't call her a reporter. There are far better descriptions that are more accurate.

Old 10-24-2010, 04:17 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,475,124 times
What does this say about her?

(From the link)

Quote:
(With the nation on the verge of another great depression -- the brunt of which, to my delight, will fall most heavily on college students --
She's happy that, in her opinion, there's a great depression coming? What a nasty piece of work! But we knew that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies