Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 12:29 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,563,668 times

Advertisements

As Liberal as I am Dubya truly was one of the worst Presidents in my lifetime! I couldn't even say that about Reagan even though he was just as goofy. Here is a man who literally dumped TWO WARS & a RECESSION into Obama's lap and basically told him to shove it & fix it!
Dubya has been irresponsible throughout his life and it clearly shows in the way he handed the state of this nation to the next President and these PO'ed fools are getting ready to put our future back into the hands of these idiots!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2010, 12:36 AM

3,378 posts, read 3,707,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
As Liberal as I am Dubya truly was one of the worst Presidents in my lifetime! I couldn't even say that about Reagan even though he was just as goofy. Here is a man who literally dumped TWO WARS & a RECESSION into Obama's lap and basically told him to shove it & fix it!
Dubya has been irresponsible throughout his life and it clearly shows in the way he handed the state of this nation to the next President and these PO'ed fools are getting ready to put our future back into the hands of these idiots!
The Iraq war was already improving thanks to the surge
the dems had control of congress since Jan 2007. Coincidentally, the economy was doing fine before that

Old 10-23-2010, 08:22 AM

5,252 posts, read 4,675,878 times
Ah the truth of politics comes out when the right and left parties try to determine who's "face man" was worse, the ugly truth is that both parties have produced only those candidates that have been blessed by the real masters of America and that would be those who benefit from the theatrical performance given by both the Republicans and Democrats. This is a nation led by the money interests, most nations are, why should we be any different? I've lived under the rule of both parties for over fifty years, I can't say either one did me any favors, promises are the stock in trade of all politicians and breaking those promises is what they are best known for.........

Old 10-23-2010, 08:35 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,386,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guamanians View Post
wiretapping suspected terrorists invades your privacy? really?
Yes, when its there is no warrant, yeah. Invade one Americans privacy, it invades everyones.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
As you probably already know, the electoral college is there for a good reason. If we went by the number of votes alone, in many elections, the 5 or 6 most populous states would decide the outcome.

But I am glad that you are aware of the electoral college and how elections are won.
The electoral college is there because Andrew Jackson didn't want to lose another election.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guamanians View Post
The Iraq war was already improving thanks to the surge
the dems had control of congress since Jan 2007. Coincidentally, the economy was doing fine before that
Yes, but we had lost a "metric s*** ton" of money, blood, and lives by the time it had already turned around.

Your logic is this.

I steal your car, crash it into a tree, but thats ok, you wanted that tree gone anyway.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:38 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Yes, when its there is no warrant, yeah. Invade one Americans privacy, it invades everyones.
and obama continuing it and expanding the warrantless policy

bush1/clinton/bush2/obama.....all the same

Old 10-23-2010, 08:40 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,480,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
Obama is continuing those policies as well as other destructive Bush policies.

However if not for the Bush Administration those policies would not be in place at all.

Can you say "third Bush term"? BTW there is no discrimination against Christians.
actually the wiretap policy started under clinton...and his clipper chip

even albright admitted, clinton was the most wiretap happy potus since nixon

Old 10-23-2010, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post

bush1/clinton/bush2/obama.....all the same
Can't argue with that.

Old 10-23-2010, 09:51 PM

3,160 posts, read 4,366,471 times
Compared to the current "commander in chief is an idiot" Bush junior is the best president ever...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies