Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 02:43 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhound View Post
Goebbels DID say that, and Beck has become a very skilled protege of him.

Steve
Why do you people keep talking about Beck's lies without ever enumerating any of them? Could it be because you know only what MM says about him and what he said. Whoops, I forgot to include Politico. I wonder if Spooky Dude Soros ever gives them any money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
Who cares.
I wonder why all of your people keep asking who cares but always come into threads like this one. I think that maybe you care a lot more than you want to admit.

Old 10-23-2010, 02:55 PM

2,564 posts, read 1,596,090 times
oh brother, such a propaganda, no I take that back, more than likely opportunistic publicity for Beck AND Palin - they must have the same agent

Old 10-23-2010, 03:07 PM

338 posts, read 310,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Why do you people keep talking about Beck's lies without ever enumerating any of them? Could it be because you know only what MM says about him and what he said. Whoops, I forgot to include Politico. I wonder if Spooky Dude Soros ever gives them any money.

Here you go:

Glenn Beck Lies | The Glenn Beck Report

Old 10-23-2010, 03:10 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,550,845 times
Beck should know when one lies. He's so good at it.

Old 10-23-2010, 03:12 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times
I don't think Glenn Beck lies.

He's just ignorant. A liar knows he's lying

Old 10-23-2010, 03:19 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhound View Post
LOL!!

That like Goebbels, asking the JEWS to apologize.

Steve
Nothing more to say. Beck calling anyone a liar is hysterical.

Old 10-23-2010, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuendel View Post
Here is a wonderful example of your offerings. It makes me sick to see these people gain their desires by using certain names immediately after they say that all people like them are extended the service. Your site shows what it is before it even gets started.

That’s what we do with our public figures; all ex-Presidents and Vice Presidents have Secret Service around them for the rest of their lives. Why doesn’t somebody complain about the Secret Service protecting admitted war criminals like Bush and Cheney?

Maybe you don't know it but the man who wrote that told a huge lie when calling those men, admitted war criminals. Only lefties have admitted that for them.

I will enjoy more reading on that site to see how many more lies i can find that have nothing at all to do with Beck's "lies."

Old 10-23-2010, 03:38 PM

338 posts, read 310,736 times
Quote:
Here is a wonderful example of your offerings. It makes me sick to see these people gain their desires by using certain names immediately after they say that all people like them are extended the service. Your site shows what it is before it even gets started.

That’s what we do with our public figures; all ex-Presidents and Vice Presidents have Secret Service around them for the rest of their lives. Why doesn’t somebody complain about the Secret Service protecting admitted war criminals like Bush and Cheney?

Maybe you don't know it but the man who wrote that told a huge lie when calling those men, admitted war criminals. Only lefties have admitted that for them.

I will enjoy more reading on that site to see how many more lies i can find that have nothing at all to do with Beck's "lies."

Oh, I don't think that these men are war criminals, that's actually an allegation that I find to be quite ridiculous and an indication that the one putting it forward has a limited understanding of international law.

But I guess that your attention should be directed to the spread sheet the site offers.

And generally, if you're honest: do you really, fundamentally believe that Mr. Beck doesn't tell lies? In my view, that would make him something no human being would be capable of. Everybody lies, in the course of their daily interactions, and Mr. Beck should be no exemption to this rule.

Be that as it may, I'm eagerly awaiting your judgement on the proffered allegations from my link.

Old 10-23-2010, 03:46 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,204,237 times
Quote:
You are really fast with the fingers or you have a super fast computer. You managed to type your "long" answer, watch the video (over 1 minute) and get your answer registered in 4 minutes. I don't believe that you even opened the link to the video.

Oh well, I know how far left you stand and expect that kind of activity from you.
The truth--I absolutely didn't watch the video--I'll give anyone a fair shot, but once you prove to me that you're 5 or 6 tons of bricks short of a load, there's no going back, and he's there. You pretty much can't believe anything else he says, so why should I bother to watch the video and see what he thinks NOW. Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results each time. I'm not stupid.

If you're calling me far left, then you're living in a different reality. I'm about as middle of the road on most issues as it gets. If you like him--great--but mainstream America is TIRED of this man, and so am I.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies