U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 07:11 AM

22,232 posts, read 16,633,338 times

Advertisements

Angle has found a new angle to combat the "manning up" of Harry Reid, is it a decoy? Don't give him any more ammo.

Sharron Angle dodges press at Reno event - The Damon Political Report - Las Vegas Sun
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2010, 08:09 AM

9,600 posts, read 15,531,414 times
I just don't see how Angle wins. This is a shame, because he is my least favorite Democrat. Republicans, you really had a chance to knock him out. The voters of Nevada blew it by nominating Angle. The election might be close, but the fact of the matter is most people would rather see a career politician continue his career as opposed to electing somebody like Sharon Angle. This race should have been in the bag for the GOP long ago.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:16 AM

22,232 posts, read 16,633,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
I just don't see how Angle wins. This is a shame, because he is my least favorite Democrat. Republicans, you really had a chance to knock him out. The voters of Nevada blew it by nominating Angle. The election might be close, but the fact of the matter is most people would rather see a career politician continue his career as opposed to electing somebody like Sharon Angle. This race should have been in the bag for the GOP long ago.
Repubs are prone to mistakes, look at Delaware, Kentucky, Florida, ....etc. Unfortunately, some of those mistakes may come up and bite us.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:35 AM

77,808 posts, read 94,096,671 times
Quote:
and he will get knocked off. Yes, it should have been easier, but it still appears she will win.

Nita

Old 10-26-2010, 08:36 AM

77,808 posts, read 94,096,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Repubs are prone to mistakes, look at Delaware, Kentucky, Florida, ....etc. Unfortunately, some of those mistakes may come up and bite us.
Florida, KY, what the devil are you talking about? Deleware, yes, but it really probably didn't make a lot of difference, Deleware would have stayed blue regardless, just not as blue.

Nita

Old 10-27-2010, 02:04 PM

33,980 posts, read 14,380,058 times
Quote:
Agreed. I hope Reid wins. Angle is a horrible candidate imo and would do more harm than good to the Republicans. This way the screw up can be Democrat instead of a Republican.

Old 10-27-2010, 02:25 PM

10,876 posts, read 12,874,684 times
She's taking the approach like Palin and O'donnell, keep your mouth shut at all costs as the more you speak, the more stupid things will come out.

Old 10-27-2010, 02:47 PM

20,003 posts, read 17,011,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
She's taking the approach like Palin and O'donnell, keep your mouth shut at all costs as the more you speak, the more stupid things will come out.
Sort of like how Dem candidates are telling Obama to shut his mouth and not show up to speak for them.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:00 PM

19,914 posts, read 17,081,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Florida, KY, what the devil are you talking about? Deleware, yes, but it really probably didn't make a lot of difference, Deleware would have stayed blue regardless, just not as blue.

Nita

In the case of Florida the reference might be about the Governor's race and Scott's $1.7 billion in Medicare fraud fines.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:18 PM

9,320 posts, read 17,586,603 times
I don't think it is possible to man someone like Harry up. He could use some injections of DHEA for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies