Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 07:55 AM

2,362 posts, read 2,995,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
A raving moveon lunatic in a wig charges up to a senator who might shake up things in Washington and people don't expect anyone to restrain her? Cut and dry, that is it. Mess with the bull, and ya get the horns.

Remember George Wallace?
Restrain a women, by stomping on her head? And you defend this? You are a sick, sick American. No wonder so many people like me have ditched the Republican party. Some of you guys will defend the most disgusting acts in the name of power.

Old 10-26-2010, 07:57 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,278,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkins Well View Post
Restrain a women, by stomping on her head? And you defend this? You are a sick, sick American. No wonder so many people like me have ditched the Republican party. Some of you guys will defend the most disgusting acts in the name of power.
The foot was on her back, slid up to her head, went back down. All happened in a split second. Crazy woman in a wig runs up behind Rand possibly to assassinate him. What are you going to do? The thought that it was "stomping" on her head is about as genuine as the psychopathic moveon woman's support for Rand at the protest.

Old 10-26-2010, 07:57 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,850,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecovlke View Post
I haven't read of any arrests.

rand paul says, "incredibly unfortunate". ???? How about rand paul apologize for the behavior of his teabagger followers?
What's incredibly unfortunate is, Rand Paul running for office, any public office. Let me rephrase, it's not that he is running, it's that he gets support.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:00 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,593,111 times
Quote:
The foot was on her back, slid up to her head, went back down. All happened in a split second. Crazy woman in a wig runs up behind Rand possibly to assassinate him. What are you going to do? The thought that it was "stomping" on her head is about as genuine as the psychopathic moveon woman's support for Rand at the protest.
this is why they will not show the whole tape of here running up to him...they start with her on the ground...MoveOn..lunatic

Old 10-26-2010, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
What's incredibly unfortunate is, Rand Paul running for office, any public office. Let me rephrase, it's not that he is running, it's that he gets support.
More unfortunate (for Conway, but fortunate for America) that he's up 5 points. Even with all of the coverage, won't change a thing really. Wig wearing foaming at the mouth moveon woman might have a Dubya "mission accomplished" feeling: basically that she thinks she did good but she was epic fail.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:01 AM

Who is George Wallace?

Old 10-26-2010, 08:03 AM

52,706 posts, read 34,534,911 times
Quote:
if that was a 'stomp,' it was a 'stomp' that any relatively-fit cockroach would survive with the greatest of ease

and, judging from the video, she must have a tiny lil' head located somewhere near her shoulderblades

Old 10-26-2010, 08:03 AM

507 posts, read 678,405 times
I don't even see this as an issue between liberals and conservatives. This is honestly a problem of humanity. Anyone who can attack someone (especially someone so much smaller in size), has SERIOUS issues. This is beyond awful.

I will say flat out, if anyone here thinks it's ok to defend or condone this kind of behavior, you have serious issues as well. Somethings should not be partisan, and behavior like this should never be condoned. I would say the same if a conservative was attacked. We can be better than this people.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
if that was a 'stomp,' it was a 'stomp' that any relatively-fit cockroach would survive with the greatest of ease

and, judging from the video, she must have a tiny lil' head located somewhere near her shoulderblades
To think I used to hook up with crazy girls like this back in college.

Old 10-26-2010, 08:08 AM

52,706 posts, read 34,534,911 times
Quote:
To think I used to hook up with crazy girls like this back in college.
were any of them felons?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies