Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2010, 04:39 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,476,398 times

Advertisements

Anyone else seeing the resurgence of intolerance, bigotry and an overall lack of humanity amongst the Tea Party thugs (aka the bastards of the Right)? Its like Jim Crow all over again.

Old 10-27-2010, 04:40 PM

1,862 posts, read 2,380,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
Paul was already in the building, surrounded by law enforcement officers, before the campaign workers attacked her--she was nowhere near him. They're nothing but thugs. It's disgusting, but you know what's a million times worse? Even attempting to make an excuse for this. I'm about as horrified as I've ever been. If this is what the tea party (meaning republicans) want to stand for, then I'm volunteering full time at my Democratic party headquarters from now until election night. Shame on you all.
I'd rep you but I can't. Couldn't have said better....

Old 10-27-2010, 05:03 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,908,652 times
Quote:
Paul was already in the building, surrounded by law enforcement officers, before the campaign workers attacked her--she was nowhere near him. They're nothing but thugs. It's disgusting, but you know what's a million times worse? Even attempting to make an excuse for this. I'm about as horrified as I've ever been. If this is what the tea party (meaning republicans) want to stand for, then I'm volunteering full time at my Democratic party headquarters from now until election night. Shame on you all.
In an earlier post, someone said she was tackled as soon as she got near the moving car. Here you assert he was already in the building. Of course, neither is correct. Did you people even bother to watch the video? She was pushed away from the vehicle when she first tried to get to the window. She then circled the vehicle, and charged from BEHIND Paul as he was walking from the vehicle to the building. This is really undebatable. It's right there on the video.

Last edited by Bill Keegan; 10-27-2010 at 05:04 PM.. Reason: typos

Old 10-27-2010, 05:04 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,381,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
And so for that she deserves to have her head snapped off by a man's heavy boot?
Of course not. But then again if you move in an attacking way and you get subdued, don't get all melodramatic over it. Should they have just let her rush Paul and then see what would happen? I think it's more likely the people would react just as they did. Which is the basis behind the whole Republicorp idea from MoveOn.org. You know they're waiting for reactions so they can just be "returning the fire."

Old 10-27-2010, 05:06 PM

Quote:
What? Are you trying to be dishonest or have you not seen the video of her literally inches away from Paul?

Old 10-27-2010, 05:08 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,908,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
And so for that she deserves to have her head snapped off by a man's heavy boot?
Did we watch the same video? In the one I saw, the one that's been posted here on this thread, she was shoved to the ground by a mans sneakered foot on her shoulder/neck. Please, go ahead and post the one where her head is snapped off by a booted foot. I've not sen that one.

Old 10-27-2010, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
Did we watch the same video? In the one I saw, the one that's been posted here on this thread, she was shoved to the ground by a mans sneakered foot on her shoulder/neck. Please, go ahead and post the one where her head is snapped off by a booted foot. I've not sen that one.
Minutes later she was giving an interview. It wasn't till almost two hours later that she realized she should be acting like she was hurt. Good ole vote harvesting season...

Old 10-27-2010, 05:13 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,280,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
What? Are you trying to be dishonest or have you not seen the video of her literally inches away from Paul?
There is a second video out the shows an overhead view of the situation. This woman NEVER came close to physically harming Rand Paul.

Old 10-27-2010, 05:14 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,280,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Talk about spin....
It's beyond spin it's delusional.

Old 10-27-2010, 05:19 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,269,929 times
I have yet to see any bigotry of tea party members.

I know the raving left is scared of the TP movement because even the TP members OUTNUMBER the liberals in America.

Is this all the libs have to keep this lame story going and not be focusing on how great your hero Obama and your heros Pelosi and Reid are doing?

Focus on the accomplishments of your party, afterall it is election time and you have nothing good to post about your heros?

This lady is a proven thug, she has an arrest record and should not have rushed the car or the candidate like she did.

Alinksy would be proud of the liberals trying change the subject from having such a horrific record and driving this country into a ditch like they have.

Next lame subject please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies