Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2010, 11:28 AM

5,389 posts, read 7,255,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
What part of: "Of course if I were there it would have been different. I wouldn't have allowed her to take the actions that she did." has you confused?
Ah, so you're saying you personally would have been the one to plant your foot on you daughter or wife's back and push her into the curb, thus sparing another man the trouble of doing it?

Ever think that adult women are their own persons?

Old 10-27-2010, 11:30 AM

958 posts, read 2,630,255 times
Remember this story, almost two years ago to the day? A whacked out McCain supporter carved Obama's initials, backwards, into her own face and blamed an African American for it, saying that he saw her McCain bumper sticker.

Here's the original thread, from that day. If you are so inclined, read through some of the responses. The liberals that posted to that thread were much more sympathetic to the "victim" than the rightwingers have been in this thread, even though in the end, two years ago, it was nothing but a stupid hoax. This Rand Paul incident was not a hoax.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...d-graphic.html

Old 10-27-2010, 11:50 AM

41,325 posts, read 45,072,631 times
Here's another video - she charges the car, sticks her sign into the window - obviously Paul supporters thought she was a lunatic threat and of course she was, that's why they were screaming to "get the police".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiLeu...layer_embedded

Old 10-27-2010, 12:28 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,231,266 times
It appears that Rand Paul has some other unsavory, racists characters for supporters besides
the head stomper...Chris Hightower, white supremacist Virginia Abernethy, conspiracy theorist
Alex Jones, former KKK grand dragon and founder of Stormfront, Don Black.

Quote:
Its interesting that Rand Paul’s enthusiastic supporters are gaining some attention after one of
them was caught on camera stepping on a woman’s head. Still Rand Paul has had worse
supporters than Tim Proffit. Several prominent Rand Paul supporters have ties to the white
supremacist movement, conspiracy theorists, and militias. Here are a few of them.
Top 5 Worst Rand Paul Supporters | News One

What's the difference between the Aryan Brotherhood and a Rand Paul supporter? The Aryan Brotherhood curbstomps MEN.

Last edited by meson; 10-27-2010 at 12:39 PM..

Old 10-27-2010, 12:49 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,855,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Here's another video - she charges the car, sticks her sign into the window - obviously Paul supporters thought she was a lunatic threat and of course she was, that's why they were screaming to "get the police".

Huh the same exact video on right now, on FOX NEWS! Who'd a thunk it? She just ran up with a sign by the window, it could have just been a supporter wanting an autograph.
Either way it's just another right wing dodge, twist, and blame tactic for the clearly caught red handed assault on the girl.

Old 10-27-2010, 12:52 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,375,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

Megyn Kelly is showing a little more of the real show and with slo mo study people have determined that she was trying to force that sign of hers into the car that Paul was in. She earned her way onto the sidewalk although maybe she didn't earn the foot to the shoulder. The woman broke the security line and was trying to force her sign into the car and some security people put her down. This one is bad but not nearly so bad as what the progs here seem to think.

Old 10-27-2010, 12:54 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,375,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Huh the same exact video on right now, on FOX NEWS! Who'd a thunk it? She just ran up with a sign by the window, it could have just been a supporter wanting an autograph.
Either way it's just another right wing dodge, twist, and blame tactic for the clearly caught red handed assault on the girl.
I am guessing that you didn't try to see the woman trying to ram that sign she had into the window of the car with Paul in it. Naw, you couldn't have seen that but you didn't try, either.

Old 10-27-2010, 12:56 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,060,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I am guessing that you didn't try to see the woman trying to ram that sign she had into the window of the car with Paul in it. Naw, you couldn't have seen that but you didn't try, either.
That's a far cry from stomping on somebody's head...

Old 10-27-2010, 12:56 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,855,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
The Talking Boobs are defending Rand Paul's goons are they?!!
Sure are, the paid off bimbos are saying she should be charged? At least at the end of the segment the blonde ditz hosting the show said to the extent that he clearly crossed the line and should be charged with assault. I guess there is a little sanity at fox.

Old 10-27-2010, 01:01 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,913,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Not being vision impaired, I saw the sign go toward the open front passenger door window, turn sideways, so it could be read by those inside, certainly not any attempt to shove it in the window. But I tend to see what is actually show, not what I would like to see be shown. I am boring that way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies