Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2010, 03:17 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,299,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
WOW just WOW the stomper wants an apology from the young lady he stomped on. Ok arsehole
sorry about your tiny penis!

Rand Paul Stomper Wants an Apology From Lady He Stomped, Of Course
He's read the cliff notes from the Dick Cheney School of Assault.
What a maroon.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:25 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,483,645 times
Quote:
Yeah you said the woman "actually enters the window".....care to pause the video and
capture a screenshot to show us exactly where she does that? You can't!
Are you blind? The "award" she was presenting to Paul was inches from his head. So much so that Paul pulled back away from the window.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:29 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,202,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Are you blind? The "award" she was presenting to Paul was inches from his head. So much so that Paul pulled back away from the window.
And your point is?

Old 10-27-2010, 03:34 PM

3,204 posts, read 2,869,923 times
While I don't condone violence I can understand why someone would detain this person after she has pushed a sign on a stick through the car window then starts charging at Paul when he gets out of the car. And what was with the wig? Why did she need to disguise herself?

This isn't about free speech IMO. It's about self defense. Good heavens, don't people realize they can't charge at a public figure with a stick in their hands? Obama had a kid banned from the US for calling him a name in an e-mail for crying out loud.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:41 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,676,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isitmeorarethingsnuts? View Post
While I don't condone violence I can understand why someone would detain this person after she has pushed a sign on a stick through the car window then starts charging at Paul when he gets out of the car. And what was with the wig? Why did she need to disguise herself?

This isn't about free speech IMO. It's about self defense. Good heavens, don't people realize they can't charge at a public figure with a stick in their hands? Obama had a kid banned from the US for calling him a name in an e-mail for crying out loud.
There was no stick. Sorry. I wouldn't try to justify violence no matter who was in question. Dems, Repubs, Independents, Tea Partiers, I don't care. Once you stomp on the head of a defenceless person on the ground, you have crossed the line by miles.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:47 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,202,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
There was no stick. Sorry. I wouldn't try to justify violence no matter who was in question. Dems, Repubs, Independents, Tea Partiers, I don't care. Once you stomp on the head of a defenceless person on the ground, you have crossed the line by miles.
Soon they'll have her carrying a rocket launcher....

Old 10-27-2010, 03:55 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,299,081 times
Quote:
Soon they'll have her carrying a rocket launcher....
But continue to say that the Ds would be worse, even when people came to harass the president with guns. But you know, a sign was worse, much worse.

Old 10-27-2010, 04:28 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,211,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It seems clear that the womans head was not stomped after she ran to the car with the sign, so that is a bogus attempt to justify the unjustifiable. Pay attention to the part where Paul gets out of the car. The woman is still on her feet on the other side of the car with her sign, so they assulted her well after she waved her sign at Paul's car.

Very disturbing behaviour from the head stompers part.
Paul was already in the building, surrounded by law enforcement officers, before the campaign workers attacked her--she was nowhere near him. They're nothing but thugs. It's disgusting, but you know what's a million times worse? Even attempting to make an excuse for this. I'm about as horrified as I've ever been. If this is what the tea party (meaning republicans) want to stand for, then I'm volunteering full time at my Democratic party headquarters from now until election night. Shame on you all.

Old 10-27-2010, 04:32 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,318,793 times

You mean they are going to arrest the raving lunatic again?

She has a history of being arrested ya know!!

Her history of arrest and mug shots show she needs some help and need to be locked away for treatment.

You did you know she has an arrest record right?

Old 10-27-2010, 04:34 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,545,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
And so for that she deserves to have her head snapped off by a man's heavy boot?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies