Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 08:37 AM

2,673 posts, read 3,247,679 times

Advertisements

I won't use my car since it ruins the paint and increases the likelyhood of vandalism, but when Obama runs in 2012 people will darn sure know that I'm voting for him.

dickC and the chimp had eight years to make this mess we're now in. LOL, and Obama is supposed to miraculously repaire that damage in two years. Yeah, you betcha.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2010, 08:37 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,961,276 times
EB, Your not a part of the problem, you are more realistic and reasonable. Of course I don't know if you got a gold star on yer fore head or not.

I am not all that much of a conservitive. I vote both ways. ie I voted for Bill Clinton the first time, but not the 2nd. I don't like smooth tawkin LIARS, of which his wife Hillary also is.

Old 10-28-2010, 09:13 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,140,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
EB, Your not a part of the problem, you are more realistic and reasonable. Of course I don't know if you got a gold star on yer fore head or not.

I am not all that much of a conservative. I vote both ways. ie I voted for Bill Clinton the first time, but not the 2nd. I don't like smooth tawkin LIARS, of which his wife Hillary also is.
That's OK Mac_Muz,

I am a liberal and I do believe in the NRA and what it stands for.
I don't believe that preachers need to talk about politics while in church. Maybe there is something to be said about legalizing marijuana (makes people happy ).
Ignorance breads fear ,
Sports sucks when it's used to over ride education.
Education is the key for the future.
Everyone deserves health care and not just those who can afford it and welfare riders.
Shut down the welfare system and reopen the WPA of the 1920's & 1930's and put everyone back to work.
It's the woman's right to do with her body as she sees fit.
And most of all, "Politicians should be limited to 8 to 12 years of service as a politician" and that's all, then they go back out onto the workforce with the rest of us. And "We The People" vote for all politicians and public servants pay raises.
These are just a few of the things that I feel are right. But I respect those who feel otherwise as long as they don't try to push their belief in other peoples faces. And stay respectable about it as well.

Being stupid is easy, but being respectable is a life long commitment. And I'm committed to to it.

Can I still have the Gold Star on the Forehead, Please. LOL

Old 10-28-2010, 09:17 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Every time the elections come around I keep hearing from a friend of mine down in Kentucky that folks are getting their personal cars vandalized. Just because they have bumper stickers that say that they support a certain politician. And now we are seeing on the news that a liberal supporter was being attacked and their heads stomped on. Just shows how much of a man that retard was that did the head stomp. How simple minded, back woods and retarded are this fools that see the need to damage what isn't their just because you don't agree with them, or think like them.

It just goes to show how many people are simple minded when they see the need to go to this extreme. And I would bet that they would be the first to crying to the cops if someone saw the need to go back and completely destroy their cars and trucks. They're probably the same type of idiots that run around with white sheets on their simple minded heads and burn crosses in yards, too.
why are people so stupid because Liberals tend to mate with other liberals. over generations he incestuous off spring tends to be stupid

Old 10-28-2010, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
why are people so stupid because Liberals tend to mate with other liberals. over generations he incestuous off spring tends to be stupid
Ya see, it's thinking like this that just makes me turn around and walk away, shaking my head in wonderment and feel sorry for those who think like this.

Old 10-28-2010, 09:28 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
Ya see, it's thinking like this that just makes me turn around and walk away, shaking my head in wonderment and feel sorry for those who think like this.
No sense of humor.

Old 10-28-2010, 09:32 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,851,724 times
Why are people so stupid? Personal preference.

Old 10-28-2010, 09:33 AM

EB , We agree on some of these issues. Term limits is a good one.

The masses worship sports, and actors most of which have 0 education, but because they are athletes or actors, that fill our hearts with passion and excitment, they are a kin to gods.

Dumber than a box of rocks, but gods none the less.

Heath Care is good, but that is not what this term means or stands for. What it means and stand for is an attack on the CONS, 4,5, 9 and 10. A matter of controll.

I had no choice but to vote for GWB twice... The oppostion had nothing going for it at all... GWB bit the big bisquite too. I am tired of voting for the lesser of 2 weavils. I want a big fat juicey weavile.

I am not pro life, nor am I at ease with a pure womans choice, it depends. Some women treat their bodies like clown cars. Having more kids on welfare should not be a pay raise.

The only reason the wild woods land weeds are illegal is because you can make oil and plastics and the big oil couldn't stand the competion.

I wouldn't smoke that if it were legal, but i don't try to stop anyoine from it. Once hemp drove the world litterally as tall ships and would fill the present demads for more bio-mass power. One day it will be legal again. If for nothing more than to drive bio-mass power.

I would prefer no one smoke it, but then I am not about to be King. Like anything taken in moderation it's ok, same as booze. I got 2 bottles of 100% proof vodka pushing 10 years on my shelf.
Just remember it isn't speed that kills, it's the stop.
(gold star sent)

Old 10-28-2010, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
EB , We agree on some of these issues. Term limits is a good one.

The masses worship sports, and actors most of which have 0 education, but because they are athletes or actors, that fill our hearts with passion and excitement, they are a kin to gods.

Dumber than a box of rocks, but gods none the less.

Heath Care is good, but that is not what this term means or stands for. What it means and stand for is an attack on the CONS, 4,5, 9 and 10. A matter of control.

I had no choice but to vote for GWB twice... The opposition had nothing going for it at all... GWB bit the big biscuit too. I am tired of voting for the lesser of 2 weevils. I want a big fat juicy wavily.

I am not pro life, nor am I at ease with a pure woman's choice, it depends. Some women treat their bodies like clown cars. Having more kids on welfare should not be a pay raise.

The only reason the wild woods land weeds are illegal is because you can make oil and plastics and the big oil couldn't stand the competition.

I wouldn't smoke that if it were legal, but i don't try to stop anyone from it. Once hemp drove the world literally as tall ships and would fill the present demands for more bio-mass power. One day it will be legal again. If for nothing more than to drive bio-mass power.

I would prefer no one smoke it, but then I am not about to be King. Like anything taken in moderation it's ok, same as booze. I got 2 bottles of 100% proof vodka pushing 10 years on my shelf.
Just remember it isn't speed that kills, it's the stop.
(gold star sent)
To tell ya truth, I think we're pretty much on the same sheet of music

Please no more "Octo-Moms" our society can't take it anymore.

Old 10-28-2010, 04:20 PM

Oh but take a pot shot at my guns, and I git meaner than a rattle snake in a meth pit. The way 10 was worded IS anti gun as i see things.

I know this will be hard to believe, but i come from another place in time. Which means upon my 6th birthday, I had been shooting a while, and my Dad had taken me hunting many times. I froze every time he did that, but I learned to be cold and quiet.

So as a birthday present he bought me a used .22 single shot bolt action rifle. It was all mine, to take to my room and to take out any time I pleased. He was satisfied i would not cover any thing I didn't want to destroy.

His guns didn't have trigger locks, and they for sure were not locked up or out of sight. His guns leaned in the back corner of his closet in plain view any time the door was left open and the door had no lock.

I knew better than to touch his things, counting the guns, and his tools. So at 58 years now and hitting 59 next month I know a few things from a time that seems far removed from today.

Sometimes I feel like i missed seeing America. IMO there is very little of it left.

In time I had a son, just one child, was all I could get. I was married 2 years before he was concieved. A 2nd child according to doctors would have needed a blood transfusion at birth, and then life would have been iffy, so I got my wings cut. That marriage ended 19 years later, and for me any other 2nd child was beyond my means.

Since I was a child, lots of things have plain old just gone missing. One of them I miss most is mom and pop corner stores with penny candy that cost a penny.

Another is gun shops, with hard wood floors that creaked as you paced, with the smell of gun oil and cigars. The days of glass smooth bolt action guns, in blue with a fine wood to metal fit are almost gone. These days it is mim castings, beat it out the door fast. It is acceptable to have flaws and even malfunction in a given percent of hunting guns and weapons.

Not many care about the quailty of much. Just grab that buck, as many as ya can and the faster the better.

I spent all day making a real stone tipped spear, just incase the coldest winter in 1,000 year happens to bring back the wooly mamoth. The raw hide lashings are drying right now. Really.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies