Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2010, 11:05 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times

Advertisements

As Bachman said today they must be scared to death of her. They have brought in the heavy artillery to speak against her in Minnesota indicating to her and me that they are really feeling it is necessary to get rid of her.

Who has been there to speak against her? Why nobody other than the President of the US, the VP of the US, the former Pres of the US (twice), plus a number of Senators and Representatives of the US. They haven't worked this hard to defeat anyone, up to now. Of course, Nancy Pelosi said, earlier, that Bachman is the most dangerous Republican of all because she has so much support in the Tea Party movement.

I wonder why they are so afraid of that single person, a woman at that. Nope, I know why and don't blame them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2010, 11:08 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,626,028 times
Does that mean all the Obama haters are scared of him?

Just because you don't like a person doesn't automatically mean you're 'scared to death' of them.

Personally, I think she's bat-***** insane and shouldn't be in any type of government position, but it's a just my opinion.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:16 PM

1,476 posts, read 2,024,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
As Bachman said today they must be scared to death of her. They have brought in the heavy artillery to speak against her in Minnesota indicating to her and me that they are really feeling it is necessary to get rid of her.

Who has been there to speak against her? Why nobody other than the President of the US, the VP of the US, the former Pres of the US (twice), plus a number of Senators and Representatives of the US. They haven't worked this hard to defeat anyone, up to now. Of course, Nancy Pelosi said, earlier, that Bachman is the most dangerous Republican of all because she has so much support in the Tea Party movement.

I wonder why they are so afraid of that single person, a woman at that. Nope, I know why and don't blame them.
Saw her today on Beck. She is really awesome. Love the idea of Constitution Classes prior to the congressional meetings. Kind of a shame they're needed at that level; but they are. This woman is brilliant and has sooooooo much to offer. There's a lot for supporters to be thankful for and even more for the opposition to fear! Go Bachman!

Old 10-26-2010, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Does that mean all the Obama haters are scared of him?

Just because you don't like a person doesn't automatically mean you're 'scared to death' of them.

Personally, I think she's bat-***** insane and shouldn't be in any type of government position, but it's a just my opinion.
You aren't alone. There are all kinds of people who have listened to the people I named along with Media Matters, HuffPo and CAP, also. Of course, they have talked that way against her, just more than against anyone else in the country.

I know why they are so afraid of her and wonder why they haven't buried her yet with all their attempts at it.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaBMe View Post
Saw her today on Beck. She is really awesome. Love the idea of Constitution Classes prior to the congressional meetings. Kind of a shame they're needed at that level; but they are. This woman is brilliant and has sooooooo much to offer. There's a lot for supporters to be thankful for and even more for the opposition to fear! Go Bachman!
I saw her there also. I was really glad to see her with the two men Beck had on just to show people what people of character do in Congress. All of them are in the group that wants to see what you said about Constitution classes. I am sure that plenty of those people need some learning now and then.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:25 PM

968 posts, read 2,062,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I saw her there also. I was really glad to see her with the two men Beck had on just to show people what people of character do in Congress. All of them are in the group that wants to see what you said about Constitution classes. I am sure that plenty of those people need some learning now and then.

Lol! Lol! Maybe Michelle Bachman can teach Obama about constitutional law?

Old 10-26-2010, 11:33 PM

5,800 posts, read 6,567,236 times
The Democrats are afraid of anybody who'll make them look like a bunch of megacolossal idiots (although they've been doing just fine in that department since the Obamanable One assumed his throne), and in that regard she has very few peers, starting with Rep. Paul Ryan.

They're both going to be major political forces for years to come.

I think the world of Michele Bachman; talk about a shining star.

I wasn't aware until recently that she used to baby-sit a young toddler who went on to become Miss America, that being Fox News Channel's Gretchen Carlson.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies