Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 09:57 PM

69 posts, read 34,259 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
seems like nobody likes him anymore. no change and less hope
Hope and Change? More like Dope and Mange!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2010, 10:03 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Consistent as always isn't he. At least he comes up with the same lines, and the same people to blame doesn't he. It is getting quite old, and tiresome to me. Isn't it about TIME he start to blame himself and his stupid administration, and the advice that he is getting, for so much of the trouble we are in. Honestly i truly feel that this President really does not get it, He is truthfully a legion in his own mind, when he Speaks he demands you to listen and obey!

Old 10-30-2010, 10:04 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
Default A great man attempts to address the low class

This is what happens when this great man of dignity, intelligence, and depth attempts to address a crowd containing some of the lowest class Conservative people in the history of this country. This was the president of the united states attempting to talk to idiots. Jesus, Pubs stink and so does the Pubs narrative.

But Obama still presses on and is doing a great job...and don't you forget it.

Old 10-30-2010, 10:07 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,111 times
Do you people ever get tired of this? A family member recently went to a rally for the governor of Massachusetts where Obama spoke and there was no heckling. She did say that two guys put a banner in front of her which said "Stop Obamacare." When she asked one of the guys holding it what it said before she saw it, he said that he didn't know and that someone paid him $50 to hold it. After she read it, she asked him to move because she did not want to appear as if she was standing beneath it in support. He refused so the police got involved and since she was in the same place for two hours, he was asked to move. Another lame attempt, just like this thread to make it appear that so many people hate Obama and agree with the fringe right. The majority of people at the rally were there in support of the governor and president. So the whole "no one likes him anymore" is far from the truth.

Old 10-30-2010, 10:10 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
He say, she said. Gotcha!

Old 10-30-2010, 10:10 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,120,143 times
I did not watch the video, sorry slow internet connection.

My mother taught me that you respect the office. Even if I did not agree with the President, I would respect the office that he holds. I don't like religious people but I am respectful to ministers and priests because that's just what you do if you are a decent human being and not a pig.

Apparently, Mr. Obama was in a room full of pigs.

20yrsinBranson

Old 10-30-2010, 10:12 PM

783 posts, read 2,257,038 times
Quote:
Another LIE from obama. Bush dramatically increased Aids funding around the globe, especially in Africa.

BUSH actually saved lives;

Bush AIDS fight saved 1.1M, study says - Washington Times
The money sent to Africa under the last adminstration came with HEAVY baggage. They were not allowed to hand out condoms, not allowed to discuss any preventative measures besides ABSTINENCE, which is proven again and again an irresponsible and impractical measure. Americans won't even practice abstinence.

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-31-2010 at 07:02 AM.. Reason: rude

Old 10-30-2010, 10:15 PM

88,964 posts, read 44,780,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
This is what happens when this great man of dignity, intelligence, and depth attempts to address a crowd containing some of the lowest class Conservative people in the history of this country.
Gosh darn those lowest class Conservative people for expecting Obama to fund AIDS programs! They should know better than that. Obama's not going to want to fund something as low class as AIDS programs. /sarcasm

Good grief, Alexus. Do you even have any idea WHY Obama was being heckled?

Quote:
But Obama still presses on and is doing a great job...and don't you forget it.
Yeah, don't you forget that Obama's dropping the ball on funding and supporting AIDS programs, too, gosh darn it! [wagging finger] Great job, Obama!

Old 10-30-2010, 11:01 PM

19,194 posts, read 16,675,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I finally know what it feels like to be a Democrat, they knew we had an idiot in the White House for 8 years and I know we have an even bigger idiot in the White House now.

AMEN to that!

Old 10-30-2010, 11:04 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,111 times
The level of negativity is ridiculous. Obama sneezes...he's arrogant. Obama scratches his eyebrow..he's giving the US the finger. Obama points his finger...he's blaming Republicans. Obama saves a kitten from a tree...he needs it to do some Kenyan voodoo. Obama uses the word "rope," he is being racist toward White people and plans to lynch them.

You can't reason with crazy people, you just can't. I would say that all this "everyone hates Obama," the US is being taken over by communist, "the only people who support Obama are Black or those on the fringe left thinking is delusional. I guess those who lie constantly start to believe their lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies