Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2010, 12:33 PM

152 posts, read 212,329 times

Advertisements

Possible Gay Gunman?

Pentagon, Marine Corps museum, Marine recruiting center in Chantilly, Va, all three shot at by mystery gunman. My guess, someone that is gay, and upset with the news release that 95 percent of
Marines would be uneasy serving with openly gay service members.
This matter only makes their issue worse.
Marines Chief Warns Most Are Uncomfortable Serving With Openly Gay Troops - FoxNews.com
Gunman on the Loose in D.C. May Have Vendetta Against Marine Corps - FoxNews.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2010, 12:38 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,975,057 times
I would expect that any ventdetta this suspected shooter (who may or may not be a former marine) has that sexual preference is secondary to other shortcomings of character. I know nothing about analizing found shell casings near crime scenes that show indicators of homosexuality/heterosexuality of the person firing the gun. YMMV

Old 10-31-2010, 12:43 PM

3,857 posts, read 6,964,191 times
I'll bet 95% that the shooter is not gay, has a 6% chance of being female, 10% chance of being unstable after a tour in Iraq, 10% chance of being divorced, 10% Muslim, and 60% chance he/she likes Twizzlers.

Old 10-31-2010, 12:57 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,676,850 times
I think it's my ex wife. she's meaner than a polecat with hemorrhoids

Old 10-31-2010, 01:09 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,237,595 times
It could just as well be a soldier who was discharged for any reason, or one who didn't receive disability that they had claimed, or someone who was rejected from the Corps. All anyone who is not involved in the investigation can do is guess. What's the use in pointing fingers and starting rumors?

Old 10-31-2010, 06:54 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,547,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Enterprise CV-6 View Post
Possible Gay Gunman?

Pentagon, Marine Corps museum, Marine recruiting center in Chantilly, Va, all three shot at by mystery gunman. My guess, someone that is gay, and upset with the news release that 95 percent of
Marines Chief Warns Most Are Uncomfortable Serving With Openly Gay Troops - FoxNews.com
Gunman on the Loose in D.C. May Have Vendetta Against Marine Corps - FoxNews.com
You got a lot of NERVE posting this BS...and it's just your biased opinion! And your links are from FAUX NEWS...hardly credible!>>>>>

Here's the REAL figures from the PENTAGON REPORT and most servicemen could care less as long as the soldier can do his or her job!
Gays In The Military Study: Most U.S. Troops, Families Say Gays OK.

Israel a Model (of Sorts) on Gays in the Military

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT......PUN INTENTED!. PS......According to your convoluted logic than next time a straight murderer goes on a rampage....we should then blame all heterosexuals.....Archie Bunker lives!!!!

Last edited by PITTSTON2SARASOTA; 10-31-2010 at 07:05 PM..

Old 10-31-2010, 08:21 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,699,815 times
Quote:
My guess, someone that is gay, and upset with the news release that 95 percent of Marines would be uneasy serving with openly gay service members.
The gunman is gay - based on - what, exactly? Your opinion? That's all you've got?

And there wasn't a news release stating that 95% of Marines would be uneasy serving with openly gay service members. It was an opinion from a Marine Chief. Stop lying.

Old 10-31-2010, 08:27 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,029,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
The gunman is gay - based on - what, exactly? Your opinion?
Because he's not a straight shooter

Old 10-31-2010, 08:30 PM

7,188 posts, read 4,776,076 times
Quote:
Possible Gay Gunman?

That is more than a stretch. It's one gigantic leap based on a whole lot of nothing.

You appear fixated on homosexuality. Don't you have anything else better to do?

Old 10-31-2010, 08:35 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,400,837 times
Quote:
Possible Gay Gunman?

What "news" release? This was just one person's "opinion", and is clearly not based on anything factual.

According to a leak about the results of the pentagon survey due to be released soon, most troops are fine with openly gay members serving in the military and think that DADT can be done away with.

Most troops wouldn't oppose serving with gays

The Associated Press: AP sources: Most US troops, families say gays OK

I really have to question the integrity of Fox News for publishing that piece. And yours for leaping to the conclusion that the shooter is gay.

Last edited by Ceist; 10-31-2010 at 08:47 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies