Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 08:30 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post
enemy - a person or persons that feels hatred for, or engages in antagonistic activies against another.

I agree with you.

Obama needs to stop apologizing to these people. The Republican/ Tea Party are his enemies. They will not ever work with his administration to help our economy and the Unemployed. They (The Right) want him to fail.

That sound like an enemy to me!
The president is suppose to the president of all of us. yet he calls Americans his enemies as you also claim republicans are the enemy. then you whine they will not work with you.
You label me an enemy how is it I'm suppose to work with you?
Al queda is an enemy.
You and the president are very blinded by your elite desire to control all Americans.

Old 11-02-2010, 08:34 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
The Right Wing does not need a military coup to take over this country. They already own it and are dictating the way it is run.

BB - the government we had under the shrub needed to be destroyed. Too bad the thieves are fighting back so strongly.

The problem is President Obama did not destroy Bush's government by November 30, 2007. The first thing I would have done is triple the size of the Department of Justice and use half of the expansion to investigate stock and insurance fraud and the other half to look into political corruption. Unfortunately Obama thought he could govern according to gentleman’s rule and did not recognize he was in a fight with the Republic’s blood enemies.

Old 11-02-2010, 08:42 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Really stupid thread. More Obamabots coming out of the woodwork to CD every day. Fear mongering is all they seem to post too.

Old 11-02-2010, 08:46 AM

3,770 posts, read 4,982,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
The president is suppose to the president of all of us. yet he calls Americans his enemies as you also claim republicans are the enemy. then you whine they will not work with you.
You label me an enemy how is it I'm suppose to work with you?
Al queda is an enemy.
You and the president are very blinded by your elite desire to control all Americans.
If it Quacks and waddles its a Duck. I'm calling it like it is. Many Republicans in DC and even on TV refuse to call him Mr. President. They are his enemies!

he calls Americans (you mean Republicans) his enemies Boehner called Republicans Patriots. Whats the difference? Is Boehner saying that all Democrats that voted or agree with Obama Non-Patriots?

In the eyes of the Right, this is their enemies.

1. Islamic Terrorist

2. Obama

3. Illegals

4. Gays

5. The Middle Class

6. Obama

Old 11-02-2010, 08:52 AM

78,416 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
The Right Wing does not need a military coup to take over this country. They already own it and are dictating the way it is run.
[color=black][font=Verdana]
Which is why the house, senate and presidency were all democratic and they passed healthcare reform etc?

Further proof that the current election cycle has caused the more extreme political people around here to "stress out".

I think a lot of you need to go for a long long walk and step away from your keyboards.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:01 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Opinion View Post
If it Quacks and waddles its a Duck. I'm calling it like it is. Many Republicans in DC and even on TV refuse to call him Mr. President. They are his enemies!

he calls Americans (you mean Republicans) his enemies Boehner called Republicans Patriots. Whats the difference? Is Boehner saying that all Democrats that voted or agree with Obama Non-Patriots?

In the eyes of the Right, this is their enemies.

1. Islamic Terrorist

2. Obama

3. Illegals

4. Gays

5. The Middle Class

6. Obama
when the president calls 40% of America who identifies themselves as republicans he is saying 40% of Americans are his enemy If you support this then we see why the country is divided and who is dividing it

Old 11-02-2010, 09:11 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
Hey, sounds like the title of a book by Michael Savage.

Old 11-02-2010, 09:15 AM

516 posts, read 375,819 times
The "enemy" is the OP, Obama, and all the people who operate this way against the interest of America. Today you will learn that Americans don't like what you've done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies